The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Nice thread leh

Eh.. i only pcc on bus b4.. once nia... and once at night at my house staircase here
Old 15-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went my colleague's ROM bbq chalet last week. purposely go and use their room toliet. go in, hunt and find one silky pink panties, took it in and pcc. shld took the bra instead but too obvious liao..
Old 15-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

used to have a damn chio MILF and her chio daughter live below my unit..used to sneak downstairs and take those strappy sandels/shoes back home then pcc onto it, clean then put back....smtms will put near my nose and take a deep sniff...the daughter's one smells quite good..yummy..heh heh..

got a few times went in to pass them sm extra food or cake that my mum bake..then use toilet..saw their used undergarment..took n sniff at it..pure heaven sia...go hm n pcc immediately..too bad they moved out liao..
Old 16-10-2005, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
JIKED D is Cool - loads of Potential

i like this thread

was at my ex place n taking a bath ... so happen that my ex's sis forgot to remove her bra from the toilet so masturbate with it , imagine that it was her D cup boobs that i was tits fucking with

so the next few times, i tried to shower after she's done but think she might know that i did something to bra or paiseh to leave her bra in the toilet so i only encounter her D cup bra 1 more time again and use it to rub my cock again

pervert enough ?
Old 16-10-2005, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
i tink some of the bros heard b4..

i ever screwed my chu lian qing ren (first love) in front of her small nephew (tink was 1yr old at tht time.. cannot talk yet)..

not once, but twice..

So do i win e first prize??
I had sex with a fuck buddy in her living room while her 5yr old son sat on the floor with his back to us watching cartoons on TV.

Who Shags Wins
Old 16-10-2005, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Reading this thread
Old 16-10-2005, 08:39 AM
terror

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi all, I sometimes would go public toilet to pcc if i happen to see a gal wearing very sexy, which makes my bro hard. As i pcc everyday or sometimes 2-4 times a day, sometimes during office hour, i would also bring a gal's pic and go toilet pcc. If not no need pic also can..
Old 16-10-2005, 08:45 AM
terror

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

After some thoughts, I got an idea. I masturbated into a film container the night before. I put it in my pocket. When I met her the next day, I behaved like normal. When she left her office to take me some drinks, I quickily took out my container and using my finger, I dipped into the container and using the sperm coated index finger, I dipped into her cup of milk tea(luckily she was not drinking plain water). Then i stirred it with my finger to dissolve it. When she came in later, I behave like normal again and talked about insurance things. THen I saw her took her cup and drank the tea. Lunkily she didn't notice anything wrong with the tampered drink. THe feeling of seeing her drinking my sperm really very shiok.

I also tried sometime similar to this. There was 1 time when I had a friend, who is quite chio and sexy, we were having a chat session at my hse, then i offered to go downstairs to buy some drinks for her, so she asked me to take away a packet of barley..As I was always fantasizing of screwing her, it came to my mind that how i wish she is drinking my sperm.. Then after i bought the barley, i went to a toilt, and i put my saliva on my dick and then place inside the barley water and PCC while thinking of screwing her...And as i unload my rifle, I quickly went back hm and passed her the drink..Wah kao, as she was drinking the barley, I see liao buay tahan sia, how i wish she is sucking my cock, and begging for my sperm sia..haha
Old 16-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ehh...screwed my ex twice in front of her noisy 1yr old son who's just beside the bed...he got too noisy that i couldn't cum and i gave up...haha

PCC in camp after seeing the girls from Air Force who came to gave a talk..
Old 16-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
Ehh...screwed my ex twice in front of her noisy 1yr old son who's just beside the bed...he got too noisy that i couldn't cum and i gave up...haha PCC in camp after seeing the girls from Air Force who came to gave a talk..
recruit.. PCC in camp will kanna charge hor..
PCC in moderation..
Old 16-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
recruit.. PCC in camp will kanna charge hor..
PCC in moderation..
u 4got the very impt rule..."Do but don't get caught"..i'm sure everyone of us sure got pcc in camp b4 lor..
Old 16-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie
u 4got the very impt rule..."Do but don't get caught"..i'm sure everyone of us sure got pcc in camp b4 lor..
Bro.. i never PCC b4.. cos BMT n SISPEC time too shag liao..
then rest of the 2 yrs stay out..

so y would i wanna PCC when i can bonk at home??
Old 16-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hahaha...I pcc inside the Commander's PA toliet. Coz dat level have one female toliet for my Dy and the PA only and my Dy hardly used one. So whenever I was on duty, I went there to shower and pcc..coz like got privacy mah got can locked..
Old 16-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie
i'm sure everyone of us sure got pcc in camp b4 lor..
I never PCC in camp before lor bro! and i really wonder how some bro got the mood to PCC in camp?

Would rather go for a bonk during my book out or night off better!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 16-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 21
frog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukumalu
Hahaha...I pcc inside the Commander's PA toliet. Coz dat level have one female toliet for my Dy and the PA only and my Dy hardly used one. So whenever I was on duty, I went there to shower and pcc..coz like got privacy mah got can locked..
why not you bonk the auntie washing the toilet in the morning as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1