The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo
Re: HUGE Huge Boobies! G16 fm L1019

Old 05-05-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBoobs View Post
Ya I think I know... Firstly she doesn't do AR when I am on four, she raise my legs when I am on my back to AR. Secondly, she doesn't use jelly type silicon.. Retarded asshole! So damn cruel! A piece of shit!
I took a long break, din noe so many things happened! Thanks for all the bros here for speaking up for her. I don't know why people could stood to this low. Just to clear things up, even though she is considered pretty to me, I have never said she is pretty in any of my post. Her boobies though very huge to me it is mentioned before she is C+ only https://sbf.net.nz/showp...28&postcount=5. I sincerely apologize for all the disappointments. But I dare say most will come back to her for her sex skill as mentioned by bro G2Lim2Peanut https://sbf.net.nz/showp...1&postcount=19

One thing he din mention is her moving pussy, very Solid! A must try one! Enjoy!
Old 08-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hornydickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To put it plainly, G16 boobs, bbbj and AR is a lot better than the ex G1 YoYo. Her boobs are much bigger and yummier! Her BBBJ and ball licking I tell you is one of the best in Geylang, and her AR is very delicate and detailed. Bros looking for great bbbj and ar, this lass seriously can't go wrong for you.

My take:
Looks: 6.9/10 Very sweet looking. But not the SYT
Body: medium size, good when she use her body to rub me
Boobs: C Cup she likes to tit fuck me and I like it!
Pussy: 9/10 Can squeeze you dry when bonking.
Painting: 9/10 I gives me joy to pleasure her, good sound effect!
Frenching: 9/10 a very good frencher
Bbbj: 9/10 World-Class!
Ar: 9/10 itchy, tingling but good!
Fj: 8.7/10 because of her squeezing pussy!
RTF: She can settle my sexual addiction!
9/10!
Old 12-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ppl can say anything they want, I only know how to write how she makes me feel good and high.

If you want someone who is gentler and tender and good in bed like bbbj, ar, can french and make love like long lost lovers then she is the one for you.

The sweet feelings started the minute we closed the door, the way she look and smile at me and undress me..

Shower also take very good care of me. We will spend some more time here when I book 1hr. Got boob fuck, nice gentle bbbj, frenching.

In bed also kiss and kiss me all the time, her AR is so good, ofcos if I want long service to truly enjoy her person then I have to book longer, or else if I book 1/2hr I would just have ar, bbbj and fj.

What I enjoy most is our lovemaking, hugs me very tight, french me hard hard (Her frenching can make you feel very arouse) Feel like I have gone to the end of the world and come back.

RTF: For AR & BBBJ, She is also my part time gf
Old 17-05-2018, 03:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnacondaM View Post
ppl can say anything they want, I only know how to write how she makes me feel good and high.

If you want someone who is gentler and tender and good in bed like bbbj, ar, can french and make love like long lost lovers then she is the one for you.

The sweet feelings started the minute we closed the door, the way she look and smile at me and undress me..

Shower also take very good care of me. We will spend some more time here when I book 1hr. Got boob fuck, nice gentle bbbj, frenching.

In bed also kiss and kiss me all the time, her AR is so good, ofcos if I want long service to truly enjoy her person then I have to book longer, or else if I book 1/2hr I would just have ar, bbbj and fj.

What I enjoy most is our lovemaking, hugs me very tight, french me hard hard (Her frenching can make you feel very arouse) Feel like I have gone to the end of the world and come back.

RTF: For AR & BBBJ, She is also my part time gf
You seems like also having a good time huh? I like spending time with her too, very comforting. The best is the FJ, We fuck like real lovers.
Old 22-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
You seems like also having a good time huh? I like spending time with her too, very comforting. The best is the FJ, We fuck like real lovers.
Fuck G16 so hard yesterday. What a wet lustful fuck! Smooch well.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horny4pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengenceSex View Post
Fuck G16 so hard yesterday. What a wet lustful fuck! Smooch well.
G16 is my Hot Fav, no wonder some bro can be so lustful with her. But personally, I prefer my session more loving, more sweet, and she fits the bill. I like to cuddle with her, hold her and then fuck her, I don't know why the fuck is so deep and intimate. But I know I like her, she is the good girl I just want to fuck more and more! Very Passionate. Very Hard to find someone who is like that.
Old 24-07-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I'm gonna revive this thread a bit in honour of the great time and service I've had with G16 and do a little promo for her. She's been my exclusive girl to go to for quite a while now. Guys, treat her well and she'll treat you very well. Enjoy.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
I'm gonna revive this thread a bit in honour of the great time and service I've had with G16 and do a little promo for her. She's been my exclusive girl to go to for quite a while now. Guys, treat her well and she'll treat you very well. Enjoy.
Agree, lovely girl with service and tongueful gao! She slims down a lot!
Old 24-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MTVparadox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will try her tonight
Old 01-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
Your exclusive hot babe is back from code red, would love to read your steamy session with her I was so happy to see her today, she say I am very lucky as she just started work today. My session with her: good as always, good treatment, make me feel cherished, she fuck like she so horny for me, her frenching is what makes me surrender makes me happy!
Old 02-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydickhead View Post
Your exclusive hot babe is back from code red, would love to read your steamy session with her I was so happy to see her today, she say I am very lucky as she just started work today. My session with her: good as always, good treatment, make me feel cherished, she fuck like she so horny for me, her frenching is what makes me surrender makes me happy!
Especially during FJ she grab me tight, French and squeeze her pussy while I pump her.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's so good to be pampered and loved by her. For singles like me, I feel good to release all my soldiers in her and received all the lovey dovey in returns, feels like a new man after that, XXX!
Old 05-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MTVparadox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time they open bro?
Old 05-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVparadox View Post
What time they open bro?
12 or 12.30 I think
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1