The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) My Poly Classmate (ex-girlfriend)

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Nailma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for next update
Old 10-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Sex in the Shower

“Come, lets clean up and have breakfast.” as she wrap my arms around her breasts and pulling me in to the bathroom (my dick was getting another hard on when my arms felt her soft bosoms)

“So fast horny again huh!” she said as she look at my hard dick swinging to and fro. She used her hand to grab it and gave it a few tugs, before running in to the shower area with me chasing after her staring at her curvy ass.

“I want to fuck you…” I whispered softly in to her ears when I entered in to the shower.

I held her close with my dick being squeezed just below her pussy in between her thighs. I grabbed her head and started to French kiss her, while my other arm holds her tightly by the waist with her soft breast crushing in to my chest. I wasn’t going to let her have the lead anymore, and I couldn’t contain the urges that were flooding in my mind. I NEED TO FUCK HER, even if I force myself on her, I couldn’t take it anymore, and my mind was flooded with the carnal desire of penetrating her wet tight pussy.

The images of what she did yesterday night and those fresh from this morning flooded in my mind. Those majestic and beautiful double D peaks, so soft, so succulent, matching with those perky pink nipples, which are waiting to be sucked on. This is followed by her abs, which shows the lines towards the main dish like a road leading to the honey. Her trimmed pussy was so wet, so tight and dripping with juices from her vagina as I rub the clitoris her body reacts truthfully as it jerks in joy. The inside of her vagina contracting as I fingered her, wrapping my fingers tightly as it lubricates my fingers with the juices along the walls, holding my fingers tightly as I thrust them in and out of it.

How can any sane man resist such temptation, like meat placed in front of a hungry beast, waiting to be devoured? I succumbed to my inner beast as I turned her over back facing me, as I used my leg I push apart her thighs and adjusted my penis over her vagina. The water was splashing loudly at the back, muffling the sound that is going to be generated by us. I hugged her tightly as she bend over, grabbing her breast in one hand, and adjusting my dick with the other on her pussy.

“No… Don’t…” she whimpered, like an innocent girl (she explained to me later on, but by that time the deed was done). I was so confused, but my inner beast was overtaking my mind.

I was blinded by lust as I used my dick to rub against her dripping wet vagina, partially penetrating her using just the tip of my penis. She moaned as she struggled to push me away, but it was too late! The more she struggled the deeper my penis went in, from just the tip to a third as her hips moved to get away from me, and finally fully going all the way in. I could feel the moist inner lining lubricated by the juices, and my whole penis penetrating her vagina forcefully.

“AhhhhHHHHH!!!” as she screams from the suddenly full insertion of my penis in her.

I let go of my hand which was caressing and playing with her breast, as I used both hands to grab her hips. I started to fuck her hard, and with every thrust she gave a loud moan.

“FUCK ME HARDER” as she screamed at me suddenly (HUGE turn on when she said this)

When I heard this, my penis which was already hard grew even harder with blood gushing into it. I thought it was about to burst inside her, as her vagina contracted as the lubrication of her vagina got more. I grab her hips even tighter, moving at a faster rhythm, faster and faster, as she gets tighter by closing her thighs tightly to squeeze my dick. The lower half of my body started to tighten, as I can feel my sperm is about to cum soon. I was about to pull out of her, but that was when she grabbed my wrist and shouted at me.

“CUM INSIDE! IF NOT YOU WILL NEVER FUCK ME AGAIN!” as she turn her head to shout at me.

EVERYTHING, every single little drop, all shot in her. I couldn’t even think when I heard her said that, as I thrust the final thrust and unload everything I had into her womb. I grab her hips so tightly as my body jerked repeatedly from the sensation of shooting my load in to her, as my sperm mixes with her juices, it started to flow out when I pulled my penis out of her vagina. She dropped on to the floor, as she sat there with her legs opened wide, she look at me with her face flushed from the carnal rage that we just had. I moved back towards the shower, as the water gushes on to my head to clear my mind from what I just did. She didn’t say anything, and we started to bathe together. She avoided eye contact with me, which made me feel like what I did was wrong. I was so confuse. What did I do wrong?

We sat at the dining table, as the maid brought us breakfast, her mum had left for work and her dad was never around due to overseas work.

“Oei… Isabelle… Did I do something wrong? Don’t get angry leh.” as I moved my seat nearer to her. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds, before she put down her utensils and stared at me.

“I haven’t have sex for 2years, just blowjobs and stuff, but never FULL BLOWN SEX. You know you just RAPED me, do you know that!” tears started to swell up in her eyes.

I was totally lost for words as the word “rape” came in to my mind. What have I done, how could I succumb to temptation. I thought she was in to me, doing all those things was like foreplay, and as my hands started to turn cold from the shock she broke out in laughter.

“Just joking with you, see your whole face turn so white, so humji. Fucking me that time didn’t seem so weak leh. BUT I really haven’t have sex since my last boyfriend FROM two years ago. I was thinking to save it for my next boyfriend, that’s why ask you don’t fuck me.” she continued eating her scrambled eggs as she said it to me.

“What is wrong with you? Why do you keep on want to make me feel so awkward?” I said this looking at her with a pissed off face.

“If I say it’s because I like you, will you believe me?” with a huge grin on her face.

(We got together eventually, so let just skip all the bullshit and get to all the juicy bits.)

<Next one is Hippo-Tours>

Last edited by marcussia; 16-08-2018 at 10:16 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
guoxiaojin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, pls keep going...
Old 11-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 12-08-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Sorry for the delay... No time to write. Will pump out a new update this week.
Old 16-08-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a big fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 16-08-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Hippo Tours

We celebrated our first month anniversary with tickets to the “Duck Tours”, and it was the first time that I have gone for such nonsense. But just to humor her, I still bought the tickets to make her happy. We got on the double decker bus and proceed to the upper deck. She was so excited (which I have no idea why, as it was a city tour of Singapore) as she started snapping photos as it passes by different building, and I laze under the hot sun looking at the people below passing by.

“Pei me very bored is it?” as she turn her DSLR and pointed the lens at me, snapping away at my pissed off face.

“No la, just weather very hot. You want to move to the back which got shelter ma?” as I keep on fanning myself with the pamphlet of the tour.

We took our stuff as we walked to the back of the seats, which was lucky as it started to drizzle soon after. The bus was stuck in traffic and it was moving very slowly. I suddenly felt someone touching my thighs (I was wearing Adidas t-shirt with shorts but nothing under), and I turn to see her cheeky smirk. We started to French kiss as my hands move towards her body, fondling her breasts with my right hand, and my left hand holding the back of her head as we kissed passionately (She was wearing a matching Adidas t-shirt with a tub top inner bra, tight jeans shorts and converse high cut sneakers). She slipped her hand in to my shorts and grabbed my erected penis. I was extremely turned on, as we were in the middle of Orchard, surrounded by pedestrians, cars and prying eyes from the building surrounding us. She started stroking it and I slipped my hand under her t-shirt and moved her tube top aside to grab her double D peaks, and lightly pinching her perky nipples as they swell up. My hormones were getting the better of me, and I pulled my shorts down to my thighs to reveal my erect penis.

“Suck my cock!” grabbing her pony tail I pushed her head towards my dick (she likes it rough, especially when we are aroused)

She continued stroking my dick as she started licking the head with the tip of her tongue. I held her head down harder as she teases me with the licking, while my other hand was underneath her t-shirt fondling her breast and twirling her erected nipples with my fingers. I can feel her lubricating my shaft with her saliva as she sucked on my dick with her head bobbing up and down with great momentum. The thrill of being sucked off in the middle of Orchard, with the chance of being spotted was so exciting. I looked around and realized that we were at “HMV” area, and beside us was a double decker “SBS” bus stationary in the traffic, and a young man was pressing his head on to the windows of the bus smiling at me (last time camera hand phone not so common, also there was no stomp… Those were the days man), as Isabelle sucked me off with more momentum and her hands was stroking my dick faster and faster.

“Someone looking at us!” I tried to stop her from sucking, but she sucked even harder and pushed my hands away.

The excitement of being sucked by her and a person watching was making my super horny, and my dick was about to blow my load in her mouth. Sensing that I was about to cum, she started to deep throat me, sucking my dick in to her mouth. She gagged as my dick hits on to the back of her throat, she use her tongue to wet my shaft and sucked on it with even more momentum. The man on the bus was getting excited also as he stood up to get a better view of what was happening (but too bad for him, the bus started to move just when I was about to cum).

“I’m going to cum… Ahhhhh…” with my hands I pushed Isabelle head down grabbing her pony tail as I shot my whole load in to her throat.

She started to choke, as mucus, saliva and sperm spew on to my dick, my waist started to jerk as I continued to cum till my last drip of sperm in to her while pushing my whole dick in to her throat.

“Mfff… Let… Sniff… Go… Arghhhh…” her nails digs in to my hands as she tried to pull my hands away from pushing her head.
“Sorry sorry!!!” I quickly released my hands, and helped her up and adjusted her t-shirt and tube top bra which was all the way up to her collar, with her big juicy breast exposed.

“You damn CHEEBYE one leh! I almost vomit out when you shove your whole dick in to my throat!!!” while wiping away the mixture of liquid from her mouth.

“I cannot help it ma, it was so exhilarating you know! There was this guying staring at us from the bus.” I pointed at the small dot which was quite far in front of us, excited like a little boy.

“So? Just let him see la, maybe he no girlfriend help him release that’s why so excited?” struggling to stuff her breast in to her tube top bra. I moved my head over and kiss her on the forehead.
(We continued the journey with nothing else going on, so let’s skip this also)

<Next one is K-Box>
We recently met up when she came back for holiday with her fiance. and yup, we hooked up for a quickie after dinner before she went back to meet her fiance.
But I really do miss her, not only because of the sex, but I really do love her deep down inside.
Anyway stay tune for the next update.

Last edited by marcussia; 16-08-2018 at 12:33 PM.
Old 16-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Leonika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice TS, waiting for more updates
Old 17-08-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

K Box (Round 1)

The sun glaring at us, as we soak in the pool at her house backyard. I rested my head on the pavement as she played with her dog in the pool. The sun was killing me, and I was getting bored (her dog is ranked higher than me when it comes to giving attention).

“You want to play with him till what time? We later go sing K? The K-Box near Parklane? I heard can get free extension, as not a lot of customers” I look at her with puppy dog eyes (I really was in to singing K during that period of time).

“You got learn that song I ask you a not? Later the duet sucks again!” she gave her signature smirk as she continued playing with her dog in the pool.

“Yes, yes, I learnt it liao. Later we go sing ok?” I smiled happily looking forward to the K session.

We checked in to K-Box around evening (Paradiz Centre currently known as POMO) to get the promotional package. The place was quite big, but because of the location, not many people comes to this branch of K-Box (no idea why they even open at this location). When we checked in to the K-Box, the receptionist recognizes us, and gave us a free upgrade to a bigger room and longer hours.

Isabelle was wearing her favorite Adidas jacket, tube top, long dress, and sneakers. I on the other hand was in my berms, t-shirt and slippers. We cuddle up together as we sang throughout the session, as god knows why they were blasting the air-con like it was free. The room which they gave us was a medium sized room, and it was at the corner. I told the waiter that we will call them if we want to order drinks, and not to disturb us (I quite gum with the waiters there, as I bought them McDonalds quite a few times).

The singing session was going smoothly, and we were sharing the Adidas jacket that she was wearing. My hands started to move towards her bosoms, as I fondled them with one hand, my other hand holding my mic. She was getting distracted as she placed her hands on my crotch, and my bulge was swelling in my berms. All this while everything was happening under the Adidas jacket, and I was monitering if any of the waiters are walking pass. I took the remote and started to adjust the volume louder, while inputting a multitude of songs in to the system.

Without me asking, Isabelle unzipped my berms and my dick burst out of my boxers. It was hard, throbbing, and ready to burst as though a volcano is about to erupt. She took mouthful of iced water and moved her head under the jacket (I was thinking, die liao, confirm my berms going to get all wet. But small head thinking so bo bian), as she stroke my dick which was pulsating with every up and down movement. Holding a piece of ice on her mouth, she ran the ice on my hard and hot dick, starting from the tip to the shaft. I quickly unbuckled my berms, and pulled them slightly down to my thighs, as the zipper was giving me an abrasion. She started to suck my balls with the ice cube still in her mouth, and stroking my dick up and down more and more quickly (my dick was burning hot, and my balls was freezing cold every time the ice cube touches it). I on the other hand was holding her body which was being covered by the jacket (acting like she was hiding under the jacket sleeping) and trying to act like I was singing the songs which was being played.

Suddenly, one of the waiter I was familiar with walked to the door and looked in to the room from the glass window. I quickly gestured to him that she was “sleeping” with a hand sign, and gestured him to come back later (I’m not sure he guessed what was happening, but he gave a “sorry” sign before walking away).

Feeling my movement when I was gesturing to the waiter, Isabelle cheekily started to suck on my dick, with the melted ice cube still in her mouth. Her hand was playing with my balls, while she swallowed my whole dick in to her mouth, deep throating as my dick hits the back of the throat. I got a shock as I was gesturing to the waiter, and was trying to hold back from sudden sensation of my dick being swallowed. The ice cube was brushing against my shaft, as my dick penetrate her mouth, saliva and water was mixing together to act as a lubricant as she sucked on my dick faster and faster, moving up and down more and more vigorously.

I was about to cum, and as punishment, I wasn’t going to tell her (she hated it when I cum without telling her, as she say I will shoot all in to her throat and she cannot taste it – WTF, tell you she a bit not right in her mind). Sensing that I was about to cum (what she did next almost made me almost punch her), she used her tongue and moved the small piece of ice and forced it into my pee hole. I felt a sharp pain as the ice penetrated in to the tip of my pee hole, but her sucking and fast stroking of my shaft was so damn fast that I couldn’t hold it anymore. My sperm exploded in to her mouth (not her throat, I tried to push her head down when she pushed the ice in to the pee hole), I hold her head down as she continued sucking all the sperm in to her mouth. I was both in pain and in joy when it happened (when I checked my dick later it had a bit of blood at the pee hole there).

“SERVES YOU RIGHT! Slurppp…” jumping on the sofa as she got out of the jacket, she swallowed my sperm with a loud slurp and did the flick of the finger at the edge of her mouth.

“FUCKING PAIN LA!!! GOT BLOOD!!!Chee Bye!!!” I removed the jacket, holding my dick to see what damages has been caused by her.

<K Box (Round 2) coming tonight >
Old 18-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
dohansp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You really know how to enjoy shiok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1