The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
webgerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Views on "Falling in love with a Prostitute in Geylang legal brothels".

Hi Guys, I would like to seek some views/advice from brothers here who have actually fallen for a prostitute in Geylang legal houses. Be it you are single, attached or married etc.

I have recently fallen in love with this girl and have been returning to her since. I can say that after a few visits to her, the feeling is getting stronger. We do contact each other daily and chat and all and have been getting to know each other more as days go by. Seeing so many bros been cheated out of love for their money instead of really wanting to be in love, I really do need some enlightenment on should I continue to visit her or stop going.

I am really in a dilemma now. I know I shouldn't be falling for them but I just can't help it. She says she doesn't want to continue this job once her time is up and had promise me. I've told her that I am not rich to be with her but she is okay with it too. She say she wants to feel that someone do really love her rather than just visit and fuck her. Whenever I visit her, we would kiss passionately like no tomorrow and there is that "kind" of feeling that. bros who fall in love should know what im saying i hope. If she is really aiming for money rather than love, would she still do that despite knowing that im not rich or have lots of money? I have read FRs about her that she isn't that great at frenching and service as well. But when Im with her, its totally different.

Sorry if there are threads on this but those were quite old opinions.
Kindly show me a way towards this issue bros. Really appreciate all help be it negative or positive. I just hope opinions from you guys are true and honest.
thank you so much.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Views on "Falling in love with a Prostitute in Geylang legal brothels".

bad bad bad idea
Old 01-04-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

so simple, jus love her with all ur heart la and give all it takes... if u nv fall, u will nv learn...
Old 02-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 16
pyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Are you married? If not when was the last time you were in a relationship? You feeling lonely b4 u met her? How old are you anyway? My point is you should asses if you're in a vulnerable position emotionally. If so, you can't trust your feelings bro. You're probably feeling that way because you want to feel that way, and she just made it easy.

She PRC? Those bitches are real sly on the fly. My widowed uncle fell for one. Broke his heart after she drained him dry.

Her words don't matter. She may just be looking for a temporary bloodbag to suck on until a fatter one comes along.

But hey, the only way is to learn by experience. Here's how to play it safe. Pretend you're piss poor. And I mean life down the crapper poor. Create a second persona for yourself. Get a bank account and keep the balance in the lower 3 digits, Dress simply, Make up some minimum wage job to tell her about it, and oh, tell her you have a mother in coma whom you're supporting. Hell, on occasion ask to borrow her money. Ask her for major discounts for her services.

See if she'll still see you 1 month down the road.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrokinets View Post
Are you married? If not when was the last time you were in a relationship? You feeling lonely b4 u met her? How old are you anyway? My point is you should asses if you're in a vulnerable position emotionally. If so, you can't trust your feelings bro. You're probably feeling that way because you want to feel that way, and she just made it easy.

She PRC? Those bitches are real sly on the fly. My widowed uncle fell for one. Broke his heart after she drained him dry.
bout it, and oh, tell her you have a mother in coma whom you're supporting. Hell, on occasion ask to borrow her money. Ask her for major discounts for her services.

since i am in china, i am qualified to comment that prc wls are the most heartless and ruthless when it comes to money and emotions
pay,fuck and forget, find the next one,never get emotional with them
click on link below
BBC - Future - Can you die of a broken heart? http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2014...a-broken-heart
Old 02-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 16
steelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Views on "Falling in love with a Prostitute in Geylang legal brothels".

Don't get too involved in this relationship. You'll end up saying she deserves the Best Actress or Best Supporting Female Oscar Award.
Give yourself more chances to look around.
Cheers.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Ts. I came across thai WL with many men or bf go back repeatedly to find her . I am one of them . Even when she quit , I still contact her till one day , she told me she is getting married . Well , is because of her , I met up with my secondary friends who also frequent patronized the house . He told me , she ever go out with one of his friends during her off hours which never happened to me . After chionging long enough in this scene , I conclude if the woman in this kind of line claimed love for you by giving you money , buy things for you . Then , you may considered . But if it is through words and emotion , like the rest of the brothers said , they are just acting and want you to fall for her . Always remember , regardless who they are , where they come from , their first or priority intention is to earn money . So , dont give in so easily . Try to reason things out yourself . Good luck.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, u visit FLs.....which means u've money; the word rich carries a relative meaning, depending on who interpret it. What can they get from u? Let's see:
1. PR. Once get it, they can stay in S'pore and look for a `richer' guy.
2. `Milked' u for watever u've
3. If marry them, they've women charter to assist them. Ur assets will be divided....alimony need to be paid.

FLs meet lots of men in their trade and they learn to read men very well and know wat makes men tick.

FLs are human too but wat is the probability u will meet ur `Miss right' who are in this trade??

Nough said......ur life ur choice.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ManInBlack69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro piece of advice stop well you still can... ive being through all this for the last few months we keep contact each others and she keep asking me to visit her when i'm free.. i mean keep asking is like 2-3 days keep asking me when are you coming to find me.. is like never ending!!!! till now i don't even dare to reply her message or go find her already...
Old 02-04-2014, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgerboy View Post
Kindly show me a way towards this issue bros.
Bro, here u go.

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=148840

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=87168
Old 02-04-2014, 04:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

You're either a troll or a moron.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-04-2014, 06:56 AM
Samster

No bro. I'm not married. But I'm attached to a local girl of 4 years plus. I'm not lonely but just yearn for sex that's why I visited geylang. 24 this year. And she's thai. I've already told her that I'm just from the average family and have shown her my bank acc too not savings are much at all. Always manage to have a few hundred before next pay comes in. I'm earning about 1.3 take home. I ask her if she really loves me or love my money, she say it in my face, you have no money how to love your money. When I hear it, it's kinda true I have no money for her to suck dry at all. That is what makes me even fall deeper for her. Whenever she have another brother going to her, I feel real jealous but somehow have accept it as it's her "job". She also told me she doesn't want me to worry too much about her job as she doesn't want me to think too much about it cos she has no choice too. I've also let her know I can't visit her much as cos of my low income, she say it's okay and will keep contact via video call/msg and going out on her off days. This short episode all happen in just pure two weeks while looking to satisfy my urge for sex that's all. I'm really confuse and down because I don't know if she's really true about what she says on loving me. She just want someone to let her know what she's being loved. Sorry for long post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrokinets View Post

Her words don't matter. She may just be looking for a temporary bloodbag to suck on until a fatter one comes along.

But hey, the only way is to learn by experience. Here's how to play it safe. Pretend you're piss poor. And I mean life down the crapper poor. Create a second persona for yourself. Get a bank account and keep the balance in the lower 3 digits, Dress simply, Make up some minimum wage job to tell her about it, and oh, tell her you have a mother in coma whom you're supporting. Hell, on occasion ask to borrow her money. Ask her for major discounts for her services.

Old 02-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgerboy View Post
No bro. I'm not married. But I'm attached to a local girl of 4 years plus. I'm not lonely but just yearn for sex that's why I visited geylang. 24 this year. And she's thai. I've already told her that I'm just from the average family and have shown her my bank acc too not savings are much at all. Always manage to have a few hundred before next pay comes in. I'm earning about 1.3 take home. I ask her if she really loves me or love my money, she say it in my face, you have no money how to love your money. When I hear it, it's kinda true I have no money for her to suck dry at all. That is what makes me even fall deeper for her. Whenever she have another brother going to her, I feel real jealous but somehow have accept it as it's her "job". She also told me she doesn't want me to worry too much about her job as she doesn't want me to think too much about it cos she has no choice too. I've also let her know I can't visit her much as cos of my low income, she say it's okay and will keep contact via video call/msg and going out on her off days. This short episode all happen in just pure two weeks while looking to satisfy my urge for sex that's all. I'm really confuse and down because I don't know if she's really true about what she says on loving me. She just want someone to let her know what she's being loved. Sorry for long post.
Same old story over and over again.

Doesn't the human race ever learn?

I suggest you read http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=136

If you don't want your life to end in ruins at a young age, I suggest you re-calibrate your priorities.

At the age of 24, you should be throwing 100% of your effort into achieving financial independence instead of using your money, time and energy fucking dirty whores.

If you play your cards right, you'll have more than enough time to bang your brains out once your finances have reached a level which gives you loads of free time and the means to indulge.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-04-2014, 07:08 AM
Samster

Thanks. I guess it must have been hard on you too. I just cannot forget how she actually give me those feelings. It's really too true to feel that it's fake. I am just afraid that I am falling too deeply into this trap as my gf no wonder giving me this "feeling" anymore. I even visited her to just talk with her and before we know it, time is up and she doesn't even want to let me go even after the Okt beep twice. How do I even see if she really wants me for my love or money now? When ever she just finish a bro, she will either msg me or call me straight. We always video call when she's not working and would always making fun of each other. thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
Ts. I came across thai WL with many men or bf go back repeatedly to find her . I am one of them . Even when she quit , I still contact her till one day , she told me she is getting married . Well , is because of her , I met up with my secondary friends who also frequent patronized the house . He told me , she ever go out with one of his friends during her off hours which never happened to me . After chionging long enough in this scene , I conclude if the woman in this kind of line claimed love for you by giving you money , buy things for you . Then , you may considered . But if it is through words and emotion , like the rest of the brothers said , they are just acting and want you to fall for her . Always remember , regardless who they are , where they come from , their first or priority intention is to earn money . So , dont give in so easily . Try to reason things out yourself . Good luck.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 11
MasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Listen to the seniors in this forum. Listen to the voice of reason. Don't let your little brother do the thinking for you. You might be confusing LUST for love. It's still early so get out of it as quickly as you can while you have not lost everything yet.

You said you don't earn much so why waste your money on whores? You have a gf, work on that relationship if you love her. Focus on building your future and as one of the bros said, work towards getting financial independence.

On another note, have yourself checked before you have sex with your gf. Better be on the safe side. You'll never know what your Thai has passed on to you.

Sex is good but it is not everything. You might wake up one day to find everything gone. A few hours, weeks or months of fun is not worth a lifetime of unhappiness.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1