The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
If this is true XQ make me worry , imagine all indian put their Big rod pump her pussy ! Eat up the pussy ! Oh my god ..!!!

No mode liao ....
OMG
Old 16-02-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Go la what you waiting for
Maybe he is waiting for the right time and right moment. lol

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 16-02-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
If this is true XQ make me worry , imagine all indian put their Big rod pump her pussy ! Eat up the pussy ! Oh my god ..!!!

No mode liao ....
Wanted to eat her pussy, but I see it’s a bit dark and hygiene purpose, never try.
Maybe one day when I am her first customer
Old 16-02-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Visiting MLs is like eating outside. It is best not to look too deeply behind the scenes and how the food is prepared, otherwise it cannot be unseen and you might just never be able to eat at that outlet ever again.
More like a public toilet.
Old 16-02-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
More like a public toilet.
Good description
Old 16-02-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellobanana View Post
Not sure who i tried today at 3rd floor today.
She didnt want to give her name cause she dont want ppl to write stuff on internet lol.
She say she's the only short hair on lvl 3. Petite size with i think man made boobs, bring me out to mirror to doggy than back in room for cowboy. In between always ask me to use alcohol to disinfect my hands.
She use my cock to rub her pussy until she was soaking wet (with condom). Not bad but too petite for me.
tats lina. very budget, 100 fj with bbbj.

Last edited by rawboy83; 17-02-2021 at 06:15 AM.
Old 16-02-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light

Today wlk around PL. Xiao Qian was very available and door was open. Is it becuase of the comments made here that she took FT as customers? Put off you?
Old 16-02-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
yellobanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23 View Post
Today wlk around PL. Xiao Qian was very available and door was open. Is it becuase of the comments made here that she took FT as customers? Put off you?
Reached about 10min after this message. Missed my shot again.
Old 16-02-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23 View Post
What time were you there?
Coz I wechat XQ for an afternoon appointment and she told me fully booked today.
Old 16-02-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 15
thehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant future

any bro can share xq wechat??
Old 16-02-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehand View Post
any bro can share xq wechat??
Only she can add you.
Anyway she really take FT. The FT also has prior booking appointment with her.
Old 17-02-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Please lah..... dun act like you are the only guy who is Xiao Qian's regular. There are many others who know her a long time too including myself. I already knew her from her KTV days even before she started in PL.

Xiao Qian is not as stupid as you think..... on the contrary she is very intelligent lady and can even recite the Classics. But she also know how to adjust to the intelligence level of her customers. If she observes a customer is somewhat dense and coarse type she will lower herself to his level and act blur or stupid so as not to make him look bad.... and she can bring out her intellect to match those brainy / scholarly types too.

After knowing her for so long and understanding her character.... I believe she was capable of spouting those lines to that bro if she thinks he is from the educated category.

you totally misunderstood and completely didn't get what i'm trying to imply in my reply post. in it, i'm not implying or hinting anything with regards to xiaoqian. she's not the focal point of my reply post, that's for sure.

to clarify, no way do i think or suggesting xiaoqian is stupid, I know she is smart gal with great eq. I've no doubts that she definitely has the intellectual ability to say phrases and lines like that, if she really wanted to.
Old 17-02-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
you totally misunderstood and completely didn't get what i'm trying to imply in my reply post. in it, i'm not implying or hinting anything with regards to xiaoqian. she's not the focal point of my reply post, that's for sure.

to clarify, no way do i think or suggesting xiaoqian is stupid, I know she is smart gal with great eq. I've no doubts that she definitely has the intellectual ability to say phrases and lines like that, if she really wanted to.
WOOHOO UPZ
Old 17-02-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Only she can add you.
Anyway she really take FT. The FT also has prior booking appointment with her.
WOOHOO UPZ
Old 17-02-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
What time were you there?
Coz I wechat XQ for an afternoon appointment and she told me fully booked today.
Firstly she is the youngest at parklane.second her good service is consistent with every customer.third she is not choosy of customers.that is why she is so popular.she Don't show her mood swings to her customers unlike other mls.so many positive traits:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread