The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 19-02-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You sure bo? TPY Central?
The only 1x3 is 183 in TPY.
Then it must Blk 123 Toa Payoh Lorong 2
Old 19-02-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
acquiesce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacquiesce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Then it must Blk 123 Toa Payoh Lorong 2
Tpy vista tcm.. very good massage and extra
Old 20-02-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Time to give up on TPY if you have not gotten a FJ.
Old 20-02-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 16
newbonker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbonker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird2266 View Post
Anyone tried Pretty Relax at Toa Payoh Central?
Comfirm clean bro
Old 20-02-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1695 / Power: 0
BJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbonker View Post
Comfirm clean bro
Saw a long hair young lady there few days ago. Forgot to ask her name.
Old 21-02-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbonker View Post
Comfirm clean bro
Prince Devitt up +45

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJstreet View Post
Saw a long hair young lady there few days ago. Forgot to ask her name.
Prince Devitt returned points
Old 21-02-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

acquiesce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacquiesce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by acquiesce View Post
Tpy vista tcm.. very good massage and extra

My experience in tcm TPY

Forgot what block.. but its only in tpy vista.. my experience to the first shop along side the clinic.. went there and ask for tcm body massage, i never wear but my undies..and i slide out my cock just to get the teasing but since she like that she intentionally brush my balls and my cock and when i turn face up she massage my legs and slowly stroke my cock.. just paid 50sgd only, everytime i go there if i dont have budget.

2nd tcm is really a clean one, but since i become her regular customer she bite my bait.. always give me disposeable undies, but i intentionally tear them up in the groin area so when she massage me she will see clearly all . Lot of teasing and in front too, sometimes the towel slowly slide down when she massaging me, in a face up position.. so the towel just covering the head of my cock and she will brush my balls and my shaft.. for tease only. But i didnt give up always went there until she give me hj. Paid 50 for good massage and another 50 for hj. Masseuse is pretty prc.

I still have experienced in whampoa 2 tcm shop also.
One shop paid 50 good massage and 50 for hj
Other one is 50massage and 20 for hj.

Well i dont know, how was it now.. but i see in wechat they are still active.
Old 21-02-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

To all bros, i choose tcm shop.. but u look for the masseuse who u like at first glance. Mostly they are aunties.. tcm shop have a very good full 1hr massage and a lot of teasing.. its only ur way how u are going to get a teasing.. some shop are strict, will tell u its not ok but if u become a regular customer sooner they will used to it. I give up SPA already they just do 30mins massage and most of the time they are on their handphone or many times going out of the room. Kept thinking i just waste my money for not getting a full 1hr massage.
Old 21-02-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acquiesce View Post
To all bros, i choose tcm shop.. but u look for the masseuse who u like at first glance. Mostly they are aunties.. tcm shop have a very good full 1hr massage and a lot of teasing.. its only ur way how u are going to get a teasing.. some shop are strict, will tell u its not ok but if u become a regular customer sooner they will used to it. I give up SPA already they just do 30mins massage and most of the time they are on their handphone or many times going out of the room. Kept thinking i just waste my money for not getting a full 1hr massage.
That's the formula, and why i like to try those unassuming-looking tcm shops

Usually found in old estates with plenty of elderly clientele who go for legit rub. If the ML see that the customer can "stand to attention", after regular visits, more stuff will be given, 顺便 after all another 10 min JOB only. Tip whatever you wish.

And if it's a dud visit, hey at least you got 1 hour worth of solid massage.
Old 21-02-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That's the formula, and why i like to try those unassuming-looking tcm shops

Usually found in old estates with plenty of elderly clientele who go for legit rub. If the ML see that the customer can "stand to attention", after regular visits, more stuff will be given, 顺便 after all another 10 min JOB only. Tip whatever you wish.

And if it's a dud visit, hey at least you got 1 hour worth of solid massage.
But then many of tbese ML CMI looks. Good looking ML will also not work at Tcm style shop. Can earn more why take less ?
Old 21-02-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Those TCM shops are genuine skilled Doctors who do Tui Na massage .. and also other TCM stuff .. so they are not looking for extras I guess
Old 21-02-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Those TCM shops are genuine skilled Doctors who do Tui Na massage .. and also other TCM stuff .. so they are not looking for extras I guess
There are many typEs of Tcm shops
Dont stereo type them
Old 22-02-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the shop at 1*7? Saw ML advertise on fb but havent got time to go TPY area.
Old 22-02-2021, 03:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Dittatore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Anyone tried the shop at 1*7? Saw ML advertise on fb but havent got time to go TPY area.
You mean the Angela shop?
They relocated to TPY from Bugis area.... 4 ladies all are PRC Milfs.
They are more cautious during daytime and may not offer you extras if you are new to them..... but after dark happy endings like HJ, BJ are available. Not sure about FJ coz never ask for it.
Damage is between $120-$150 depending on massage package (included happy ending).... no entrance fee.
Sometimes the PRCs will go and give out leaflets at the nearby footway and MRT exit..... so I dun think their business is good.
Old 22-02-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Well said. +19 for u

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1