The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
paoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
feelings...

Hi bro, I have reading this forum for some times. I think it is a good place to release some inner most thoughts and feelings. Anyway to cut the story short, this is a short encounter which I wished to share with bro and thanking all the bro for their kind attention. My English is normal only and typing on the fly so if got spelling error, please do not mind. Please dun flame. If got advice for me good, if not then just read and move on. Thank in advance. Here we go…

This is an encounter with a colleague of mine. We would normally go clubbing with a group of colleagues. Normal fun nothing crazy all well behaved. I actually behaved very well through out because no point lah. Anyway one night, only me and this other female colleague, let’s call her kk. I quite tired but I think nvm lah, still early can drink a few more. Anyway as u know lah, the little brother suddenly wakes up after month of inactiveness and very soon, after a few more drinks, we start to rabbar rabbar liao. Nothing much lah actually for that night… abit of kissing and hugging… normal thing I would have done with outside pple and not with colleagues. So I ignore it and forget about this whole episode. Subsequently, we hang out more often. Still go clubbing as usual with colleagues and all these while we act normally. We talk about it nonchalantly and it is obvious kk is ok one. Not she plays a lot but she is the type that can take such thing. Good for me lah of course. She wants to act cool about it, I even happier. I m sure some bro would agree. We go drinking sometimes alone and would rabbar once in a while. Then sometimes a bit of foreplay and finally sex lah. Not too often. Most of the time, it is just normal outing and tcss.

I myself very clear one. No commitment or anything from this. This is very much just another adventure. I am not the the type to fuk and then forget or ignore the girl. I can continue to be fren one. The girl luckily also can take it but there is one thing I want to know…

I need to know whether the girl got feelings for me or not. I just need to confirm this because it will make me feel better. Hahahah I know this is nonsense but this is sometimes I like to know. At least once I know the girl got feeling I feel better. Ultimately I know I can handle my emotion even after I know the truth. From my experience, the girl should have feelings one but this bitch just dun want to admit it. This is pricking me. I think I am going to stop this whole thing very soon. But like all bro out there, got freebies, how to not take right? So the only way is to keep myself busy with other targets. Dun get also nvm. At least I get distracted then no need to waste too much time with this one. I think the main problem with this whole thing is that the girl does not want to let me know how she feels about me. I get a kick out of knowing this and not much from the physical part. At least normally after that, I can leave her in peace liao. The deed is complete after I know.

Just for your comment bro.
Old 30-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Akina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAkina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: feelings...

Most important is does she also want to know where you go .... especially on weekend , and must always go out with you .... if not , then I think is just in it for the companionship and no long term thingy.
Old 30-06-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paoman View Post
Hi bro,... Please dun flame. If got advice for me good, if not then just read and move on. Thank in advance. Here we go….

I myself very clear one. No commitment or anything from this. . The girl luckily also can take it but there is one thing I want to know…

I need to know whether the girl got feelings for me or not. ...but this bitch just dun want to admit it.

Just for your comment bro.
here's my comment bro . . .yes, she has feelings for you . . n they r . . . U R A DICKHEAD!
who doesn't deserve her as a FB. . . jeeezzz, she's giving u all u want and now u want some of her heart for ur ego? . . what a loser attitude ....
hope my comments buck u up to change ur attitudes in life . . .sigh . . i ain't gonna zap u, but boy u derserve it . . .

Last edited by PeteTsang69; 30-06-2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: toned it down, dun let it get to me
Old 30-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Kunotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha maybe TS really wants her as a GF and not just FB ... looking at long term
Old 30-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

thanks all for your comment. not angry with any bro... speak your mind...

i agree i got quite a loser attitude hahaha, just want to have that feelings from the girl... i dun need commitment but it just makes me feel good that got girls like me nothing else...

of course long run sure nothing will happen between us but at the moment i will just try to avoid... but as all bro over here should know... our little bro weaves more power and control than we can ever imagine... i will try nevertheless...

more comment pls. appreciate it.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
CkiNAkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCkiNAkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro I think dont bother about the gers whether feelings for you or not ... you want feelings, go look for a long term gf and enjoy the thrill of courtship ...
Old 01-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Sexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro paoman,i think ur relationship with her is almost like FB,so follow the no1 rule of FB;fuck and forget,no string attacted.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sex addick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

feelings dont exist for FLs....

true love is almost non-existance now in this social life
Old 01-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paoman View Post
i agree i got quite a loser attitude hahaha, just want to have that feelings from the girl... i dun need commitment but it just makes me feel good that got girls like me nothing else..
bro i see nothing wrong in you having a shallow attitude towards girls,

just rather very unfortunate you gotta call her "bitch" when she is giving u everything that u asked for - FB, i real take offence from that word/attitude

u r lucky that u haven't had any hard knocks yet & life is happy go lucky still, but u really aren't appreciating what u have . . .consider u get what u wished for, she has feelings for u, they develop quickly for her & she bcomes sticky (i made this mistake ). . how then? u still like her to have "feelings" . . .try not to be too greedy . .and take advice form other bros . . .save those feelings for serious relationships not FBs . . .

Last edited by PeteTsang69; 01-07-2008 at 12:24 PM. Reason: forgot my own past
Old 01-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Imho if you wanna up her, go ahead. But think again, u wanna spoil everything after the beans are spilled?

Be serious if u wanna court her. Tell her abt how you feel? Such r/s thing must tk 2 hands to clap
Old 01-07-2008, 01:21 PM
shacker

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I think TS just wanna fan his own ego .... people let you bonk liao, somemore wanna know people interested in him or not when he is not interested in her ... whatever for
Old 01-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

nomercy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a place for bros to boost Ego at times.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

thanks once again for the kind advice all the bros here have for me. as i m a newbie in this forum, my post takes some time for them to be uploaded. apologise for the delay.

i think most of u r right in some way. primarily i want to boost my ego although sometimes i wonder whatever for... end of the day, i dun want commitment because i dun want it to be messy and she is my co-worker... some things should just remain like that and not get complicated. although my egoistic self probably just wants to know what is her true feelings... can a girl be screw w/o feelings??? i think can but surely there must a little bit of feelings right? all that rabbar and kissing should mean something to her right?

i apologise for calling her a bitch. i do care for her as a friend so that name calling is definitely uncalled for. i apologise once again. thanks for the reminder PeteTsang69.

eventually this whole thing will stop and everything will be back to normal but for the time being while i think of how to stop it nicely... i just have to controlled myself... fb is really temptation that is hard to resist. i m sure all bro understand this. i will try my best

thanks again.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
easybaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you just want to fuck her, what's the point of knowing whether she has feelings for you or not? So that in the event that she does have feelings for you, you can toy her around? Well, because you don't sound like you wish to have a serious relationship with her.

And if she starts to have feelings for you, and things eventually become nasty, who knows what this lady might do to you? Worst scenario is that you might lose your job, if she's all out to get you that is.

Just keep things as the way it is, if she's okay to be your FB, good for you. If not, just do as what you said, don't waste your time. Look for other ladies instead.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The last girl that I had sex with, I knew she likes me, but I continued to lead her on until we eventually did it. After that I regretted cos I made use of her feelings. She asked me to forget about it after that incident, but in reality, I am forgetting her. Feel bad about the whole thing and seriously its nothing to be proud of.

I have no idea why you want her to like you. Maybe it gives you the kick. But so what if she do like you? Are you going to continue this relationship or are you going to up the stakes by breaking her heart?

You do not have a shallow attitude towards girls, this I can surely say. In fact, I believe you like to have dominance over her since you feel she is easy. But before you trample her and use her to satisfy the other end of your selfish psycho, step into her shoe and watch your own show.

Perhaps you're the type who plays with barbie dolls when you are young, and possibly dressed them up as sluts and clowns to give you pleasure. For all that its worth, FB are not WL and certainly not your very own closet barbie dolls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1