The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
How do u choose ML?

Laojiaos, when a spa does not have website displaying their girls, how do u choose your masseur?
When go first time and they assign u one, the next time if go in see the same girl, how do u ask for another girl? Feel paiseh leh...
Old 13-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How do u choose ML?

Just say you want someone else beside from the one you try before the name... nothing to paiseh you paying for it... unless you intend to kc the girl if not should be ok
Old 13-09-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Laojiaos, when a spa does not have website displaying their girls, how do u choose your masseur?
When go first time and they assign u one, the next time if go in see the same girl, how do u ask for another girl? Feel paiseh leh...
Just say outright you have tried this ML before and would like to try others. Nothing wrong, you are the customer, they are the service provider.

If you feel too paiseh to say face-to-face, then call them up first and make booking, tikam other names besides the one you have tried.

If not, every time you go, especially if it is peak period with customer bookings, then you will always be assigned the same lame-duck ML that takes all the walk-ins / "victims" She is the one with the least customers and bookings, so that's how it works.
Old 13-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Ya just call and make the booking say any girl other than xxxx you try before or just go there and directly say. But like what the other bro said, if you don't make booking, you might tio the same ml again if the other ml have customers. Then it would be a wasted trip.

Got 1 time I visited a spa was having massage in the room. Got 1 bro I think went without booking and wanted to request a specific ml. The ml not free and he straight say "I tmr then come". The other ml tried to psyco him in and he change to "I not enough time". I was like lying inside the room facedown having massage and find it funny, it lasted a few minutes with him trying to siam nicely.

Last edited by desudesu; 13-09-2020 at 03:28 PM.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bond0069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[/QUOTE]

Try staying at their lounge or drinks area longer after your session for your 1st time pretend to wait for friend or say leg pain whatever bs,once sat there plenty of opportunities to see different girls walk by when customers call for them or they approach the counter,when saw which one you like just ask at counter for their name for future visit then no need to call those you don't like,nothing to be paisei..you are their value customer patronising them ultimately.
Old 13-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nothing wrong with saying you want to try another. anyway now mask on, hard to recognise you also.. haha
Old 13-09-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If can choose just choose. Some places might not let you choose because the other girls are on break or they may not like you based on appearance. This one also pretty common if you go to Thailand.

But best if you just be direct and ask if can choose. Don't need paiseh since you're a paying customer.
Old 13-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
first time being random assigned and don't like the ml just take is as pay entry fees and just enjoy the massage, when being massage break in small talks with the ml like how many ml are there? and ask is she the "hong pai", usually she will tell you have 5 to 6 ml working and she is not the hong pai. than ask her hong pai is who and most of time she will tell you, and out of curiosity she will ask you how you know this spa. just tell her u read up from website and just want try but don't know who to choose. at this point she may work harder to keep you. but if you are not dish she may tell you one or two name and say they are hong pai. as you are first timer, after massage counter girl will usually ask you how is her massage, than just tell her nicely you don't like by the one assigned and tell her your taste and preference, usually she pop out a name or two. than this time u chip in by saying i thought the hong pai is who and who. than she might tell you more information or disagree with you. now this time just ask her have photo to show. 99% they have their photo (wechat) if not if the ml is available she will just shout her and let you take a peek.

if not just do more research on the forum before hunting your ground.
good luck
Old 13-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Research on SB n bros feedback..
Old 13-09-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
first time being random assigned and don't like the ml just take is as pay entry fees and just enjoy the massage, when being massage break in small talks with the ml like how many ml are there? and ask is she the "hong pai", ..
if not just do more research on the forum before hunting your ground.
good luck dude.
kind of complicated plot, but bros who can sweet talk and carry on convo well can use that approach.

Can direct approach also, if see some ML that you like sitting outside the shop. That's how i ran into my regular ML... she told me at that time that she was waiting another customer arrival, cannot take my biz, so I just got her number and made a booking for the next chance. Easy. Get good treatment also because most times they are flattered that you came back specially
Old 13-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Research on SB n bros feedback..
Yes... 99% of the time, from tip-off
Old 13-09-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Proper licensed joint - girls in uniform+pants: probably cannot choose

Unlicensed join - girls in short skirt/dress: ask all come out and parade in front of you also can
Old 13-09-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

If not satisfied with first, can always ask her for recommendations.
Old 13-09-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

No need to feel shy to change girl (unless you wanna build up rapport). I sometimes just call up, ask for who is available, then tikam based on the feel of the girl's name. Very hit and miss.

Otherwise, better listen to feedback here and also further research on Google and FB. Once you catch a good one, grab her WeChat or WA immediately.

Last edited by morrissey1209; 14-09-2020 at 10:19 AM.
Old 13-09-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
kind of complicated plot, but bros who can sweet talk and carry on convo well can use that approach.

Can direct approach also, if see some ML that you like sitting outside the shop. That's how i ran into my regular ML... she told me at that time that she was waiting another customer arrival, cannot take my biz, so I just got her number and made a booking for the next chance. Easy. Get good treatment also because most times they are flattered that you came back specially
I can attest to this. Sometimes dont even need to talk to them. Just make eye contact and smile at them when they walk pass you in the shop. Then next visit u choose them then say you specially come find them since you saw them the previous time. I had a few who even said they rmb my face that day i come and find so and so then just sweet talk abit say they prettier immediately the service level will have a difference.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1