The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Pandaislife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Best way for some action in Surabaya is to go to Symphony in Jalan Tunjungan. Pick a girl. Do your thing. That’s it. Hope this helps.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Pandaislife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey. Celcius Spa is good. And Delta Spa is the safer ones.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster (M)

Sn4y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeleyluke View Post
Any bros can recommend spa or mp there that provide BJ or 4 hands massage?
Try ATM at nginden surabaya
Can see the ladies first, after 1:00 pm or 2:00pm
Old 10-07-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 8
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for recommending bros. Considering between simphony, delta and cosmo since I will stay near tumpangan there. I see delta only offer HJ but may go coz of facilities. Any idea how good cosmo/simphony is and the damage for BJ?
Old 10-07-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 19
sheva7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersheva7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersheva7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandaislife View Post
Best way for some action in Surabaya is to go to Symphony in Jalan Tunjungan. Pick a girl. Do your thing. That’s it. Hope this helps.
Bro what are the opening hours for Symphony?
Old 26-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Nespresso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
Pm you already bro. Trying out the playgrounds in Surabaya
Going this weekend. Hopefully i can find some happenings
Old 20-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
kaki2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is the quality of girls at Symphony? English speaking?
Old 29-11-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
FlowerHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaki2018 View Post
How is the quality of girls at Symphony? English speaking?
Most wouldn't speak English and the quality should be middle to low, try Celsius Spa (next to Penthouse KTV) for better choices
Old 01-12-2019, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Only a couple of nites in Surabaya.. which clubs got the most FLs? Kowloon? M1? Deluxe?
Love to party n Rabat hard before banging their brains out..
Old 06-01-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
floydmayweather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im sorry if this isn't the right place but a friend of mine said that this video is from a stable in surabaya.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=497099587601325

can anyone see if its familiar? this stable looks insanely good... must try
Old 13-01-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

CZar Spa price update

Locals: IDR630K
Chinese: IDR1.3M
Thai, Kazakhstan: IDR1.5M

Standard room: IDR450K
Suite: IDR500K

2 shifts: 11AM-7PM, 4PM-12AM
Old 22-05-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
soldierboy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just a quick share on possibly one of the best fucks I have ever had in Surabaya. One of my brother brought me to Coyote at TP some time in October last year. We went for drinks and screening the girls. One of the girls caught my eye so decided to get her to spend some time. We drank had a lot of fun chatting and touching each other and decided to tapao her back to hotel.

A brief bio of her, let's call her W. She has the looks like Vanessa Angel (if you don't know just google her)
Stats: 34 C/ 24 / 34
Height: 155cm
Weight: 45kg

We were both quite high...so when we got back to the hotel room, i picked her up and carried her to bed. We kissed and touched each other like mad. Help each other to remove our clothes and the moment I took off her black dress "WOW!" her C cup boobies greeted me in a black bra. OMG it was really soft and bouncy....au naturale. I slowly kissed her ears, neck and licked from neck to her tits. My hands were all over her body squeezing one size of her boobs, my mouth sucking and licking her other while my other hand was caressing her thigh and ass.

She was moaning and enjoying every bit of me servicing her. I still can fondly remember her moans and pleasure calls. After I finished servicing her, it was her turn. She lay me down on the bed and started to cat bath my body. She gave me a wild and deep french kiss and then started attacking my nipples while her soft and small tender hands started rub around my crotch with my boxers on. By the time her head reaches my crotch, she pulls down my boxers and my rock hard cock just stood up like a flag pole inviting her to put her warm juicy lips over it to give it a nice blowjob.

She kissed the head and devoured my entire cock and gave a deep throat. It was really sexy and turned me on. I signal to her to move her hip over to me and we started doing giving each other the steamiest and sexiest oral sex. She sucking and eating my cock and me slurping and drilling her wet pussy with my tongue. We sucked each other until I stopped her before I ejaculated and I lay her on the bed, put the cap on and entered her missionary. She let off a soft moan when I entered her warm and wet love hole, and I started drilling her hard. As I slowly build up the momentum, her moans started to get louder and louder as she wrapped her hands around me and whispered to my ears "gedeh banget koko" I started ramming her harder. After missionary, I lay down and she climb up to cowgirl me. She rode my cock really sexily moving it so consistently as I was observing how much she was enjoying this sex ride. We went on for a while more and I ended up shooting my load in doggy style.

We fell asleep in bed together.

I remember I woke up about 2 hours later and I was still feeling super horny. I started kissing her and she woke up to find out my cock was rock hard again. We got into a spooning position as I started thrusting her from behind. It was another round of steamy, juicy sex. And this time we did it raw. Just didn't think much and allowed our primal instincts take over. After cumming inside her, we slept until morning...and behold, when we woke up, we went on for round 3! It was really the most memorable fucks I have every had. My biggest regret is not getting her number because I knew if I kept her number I would definitely be hooked on her.

Hope you enjoyed the FR!
Old 24-05-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy168 View Post
Hi bros, just a quick share on possibly one of the best fucks I have ever had in Surabaya. One of my brother brought me to Coyote at TP some time in October last year. We went for drinks and screening the girls. One of the girls caught my eye so decided to get her to spend some time. We drank had a lot of fun chatting and touching each other and decided to tapao her back to hotel.

A brief bio of her, let's call her W. She has the looks like Vanessa Angel (if you don't know just google her)
Stats: 34 C/ 24 / 34
Height: 155cm
Weight: 45kg
Wow got angmoh in TP Surabaya?
Old 11-06-2022, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Any place to recommend that the girls only do HJ? As in, no FJ, no BJ
Only massages and Hj.

Trying to stay safe haha 😂
Old 14-06-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

any recent sharing for Surabaya?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1