The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
U can do ART too. Should be much cheaper. Coming back 48 hours i read either ART/PCR. But come back SG must do PCR follow by the shitty 7 days ART.

If PCR is accurate, why the need for so many ART. If so many ART and troubles are involved why need PCR or why even choose the most expensive one and you are not sure.
This is from SIN entry requirement prior to departure. You must confirm Cambodia departure requirement if ART is permissible.
I am not sure about Cambodia but for Thailand ART is permissible for domestic travel only. So in Thailand still need to take PCR prior to departure from BKK. Only BKK has VTL, not CNX nor HKT as far as I know unless it flip again macam roti prati.

I update you once I get to know about Cambodia from other frenz who knows Cambodia well.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
This is from SIN entry requirement prior to departure. You must confirm Cambodia departure requirement if ART is permissible.
I am not sure about Cambodia but for Thailand ART is permissible for domestic travel only. So in Thailand still need to take PCR prior to departure from BKK. Only BKK has VTL, not CNX nor HKT as far as I know unless it flip again macam roti prati.

I update you once I get to know about Cambodia from other frenz who knows Cambodia well.
Really KNNBCCB. SO troublesome how to travel and so expensive some more. CCB. Why are all the countries head so ineffective? If needed just cut the whole world contact for 1 month all lock down and chase out all the covid. Once all is clear then resume back as normal. Going on and off like this is painfully endless and expensive. I don't see a reason why we continue like this unless of course is a scam by all the countries to earn from people.
Old 13-12-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Really KNNBCCB. SO troublesome how to travel and so expensive some more. CCB. Why are all the countries head so ineffective? If needed just cut the whole world contact for 1 month all lock down and chase out all the covid. Once all is clear then resume back as normal. Going on and off like this is painfully endless and expensive. I don't see a reason why we continue like this unless of course is a scam by all the countries to earn from people.
Covid was exported by China citizens, if not because of China CCP government concealed information at the beginning, Covid won't spread worldwide at such scale. China CCP government want the whole world to follow their style in Covid management so to weaken the whole world especially Western powers. People around the democracy are already sick of all these nonsense, that why anti Covid control measures protests have erupted in many parts of the world so frequently. All governments just keep listening to the so called experts from WHO which i think WHO is just dictatorship of China CCP government but ignore the fact that Covid is not dangerous than many other illnesses. Ten of million people have already die of Aids, million of people worldwide die of cancer and something else. That why Donald Trump has frequently rejected imposing lockdown like China as he believes that damages cause by lockdown is far greater than Covid itself. People are getting frustrated, more people are suffering mental problems, economy suffering. Only drug makers and those who are working in healthcare sectors benefit from Covid. First push everyone to go for vaccination, now go for booster jab, later go for 4th jab and so on. They are making billion of dollars on vaccines despite situation now is no better than a year ago. The best way is allow people to value personal freedom to travel freely, live as normal, let those who "kiasi" isolate themselves. I believe most people rather risk getting infection than continuing living like now indefinitely.
Old 13-12-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Covid was exported by China citizens, if not because of China CCP government concealed information at the beginning, Covid won't spread worldwide at such scale. China CCP government want the whole world to follow their style in Covid management so to weaken the whole world especially Western powers. People around the democracy are already sick of all these nonsense, that why anti Covid control measures protests have erupted in many parts of the world so frequently. All governments just keep listening to the so called experts from WHO which i think WHO is just dictatorship of China CCP government but ignore the fact that Covid is not dangerous than many other illnesses. Ten of million people have already die of Aids, million of people worldwide die of cancer and something else. That why Donald Trump has frequently rejected imposing lockdown like China as he believes that damages cause by lockdown is far greater than Covid itself. People are getting frustrated, more people are suffering mental problems, economy suffering. Only drug makers and those who are working in healthcare sectors benefit from Covid. First push everyone to go for vaccination, now go for booster jab, later go for 4th jab and so on. They are making billion of dollars on vaccines despite situation now is no better than a year ago. The best way is allow people to value personal freedom to travel freely, live as normal, let those who "kiasi" isolate themselves. I believe most people rather risk getting infection than continuing living like now indefinitely.
Yeah agreed with u. There is only this much money in the world and most of it go into the healthcare sectors. This is scam. The situation didn't improve at all. They only tell you all how dangerous they are at work but they never tell you how much have they ripped from you. So those service sectors, when you service healthcare workers make sure you charge them 3-5 times more as serving them is the same as exposing the same risks as them right. Maybe unfair to the lower level healthcare workers and not directly affected those who are really ripping in big money. At least make them feel something and let them go strike and ask for higher pay for the risks they are exposed to. The money if paid should be to the people who actually work and not the bosses or CEO and etc. Let them strike and ask for higher pay. Pay nothing to the executives and the bosses.

I think Trump should continue be the president. US is at all time low now. Indecisive and not sure what they want. Hypocrisy last time maybe work but now with China and US power are so close to each other. There is a need for fast and decisive actions to keep the power in balance. Last time US is outright powerful, they are allowed to roti prata here and there or delay in their decisions etc. Now with a competitor so strong, they can't make any single mistake at all and Biden is so old already. Trump might not be the best candidate and usually not doing the best choices but at least his decisions are very clear.
Old 13-12-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually the CHINA people are even more sick of their own communist way of handling this covid situation. A lot of my colleagues from CHINA actually hate their approach towards covid. It makes them very hard to go back and very expensive. Like they need to confine 2 weeks then can go back. Once go back they need to quarantine 2 weeks then more weeks depending on what states they belong to. Plus the policy always change and change. They don't see any hope of returning. Some of them even just have a baby and 2 years never see the baby already. Many are seriously considering resigning already. However, there is a difference between democracy and communist. I like democracy as we can express what we like freely but communist they can't. Even i know in their heart many china people actually like democratic but they cannot say and dare not admit in public. They will be silent or deal with by their government. So they also no choice have to follow people cheer with whatever nonsense their country give.
Old 13-12-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Actually the CHINA people are even more sick of their own communist way of handling this covid situation. A lot of my colleagues from CHINA actually hate their approach towards covid. It makes them very hard to go back and very expensive. Like they need to confine 2 weeks then can go back. Once go back they need to quarantine 2 weeks then more weeks depending on what states they belong to. Plus the policy always change and change. They don't see any hope of returning. Some of them even just have a baby and 2 years never see the baby already. Many are seriously considering resigning already. However, there is a difference between democracy and communist. I like democracy as we can express what we like freely but communist they can't. Even i know in their heart many china people actually like democratic but they cannot say and dare not admit in public. They will be silent or deal with by their government. So they also no choice have to follow people cheer with whatever nonsense their country give.
This is the major problem. I'm considering going to Cambodia for a break during next CNY because after waiting for so long, Indonesia still remains close 5o Singaporean, unlikely to go during coming CNY again. However i still can't decide whether to go or not. Beside high cost of traveling ( mainly because of expensive multiple PCR tests), Cambodia is completely strange place for me. Unlike in Indonesia, i don't know where to stay, eat and find girls (single man doesn't go for sightseeing). Also i don't know the situation there, is there any lockdown impose there ? Is the place to book girls open for business etc. No point to go there if can't book girl because places to get girls are closed like what happen in Geylang here. But can't find any update infro on Google search. Hope that i won't be struck here again during coming CNY again, dame boring.
Old 13-12-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Because of all these nonsense, the days which Singaporean that just need to carry his passport, get the boarding pass and go may not return within next few years. Covid can never die since these so called experts keeps coming up with new variant warning. Those ah pek can forget about the days of spending just a few hundred dollars going to Batam or Balai to enjoy several days of happiness with young girls, maybe wait until the day they die or their kkb can't function this day still won't come. After 2 long years of waiting, situation still not getting better, seem current situation is going to prolong indefinitely.
Old 13-12-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is the major problem. I'm considering going to Cambodia for a break during next CNY because after waiting for so long, Indonesia still remains close 5o Singaporean, unlikely to go during coming CNY again. However i still can't decide whether to go or not. Beside high cost of traveling ( mainly because of expensive multiple PCR tests), Cambodia is completely strange place for me. Unlike in Indonesia, i don't know where to stay, eat and find girls (single man doesn't go for sightseeing). Also i don't know the situation there, is there any lockdown impose there ? Is the place to book girls open for business etc. No point to go there if can't book girl because places to get girls are closed like what happen in Geylang here. But can't find any update infro on Google search. Hope that i won't be struck here again during coming CNY again, dame boring.
Actually if not for the high cost u will confirm go take a look even if u are not sure.

To go cambodia actually u all can go expedia and search. They will come out with an instruction what to do but not guaranteee as the policies keep on changing.

The major stopping point is the PCR test. I think total of 2 needed and both are in singapore. The third one don't know need or not is the one coming back to SINGAPORE can do ART/PCR. CCB cambodia PCR cost 150 usd. NNB. Why do PCR when u all are not sure of the results too.
Old 14-12-2021, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Actually if not for the high cost u will confirm go take a look even if u are not sure.

To go cambodia actually u all can go expedia and search. They will come out with an instruction what to do but not guaranteee as the policies keep on changing.

The major stopping point is the PCR test. I think total of 2 needed and both are in singapore. The third one don't know need or not is the one coming back to SINGAPORE can do ART/PCR. CCB cambodia PCR cost 150 usd. NNB. Why do PCR when u all are not sure of the results too.
Why PCR but not ART ? Because all governments keep following the stupid idots from WHO. At the beginning, the so called experts from WHO said Covid unlikely to spread under hot climate, then telling people don't wear mask unless you're sick. After that said to get 70% of the population vaccinated to achieve Herd Immunity. Now telling everyone to get booster jabs and do frequent testing. Basically they don't have effective solution to solve the problem, just keep engaging "fear tactics ", making everyone fear of Covid even the fact is 9 out of 10 people who are infected with Covid don't even fall sick, they don't know that they've already infected without doing PCR or ART test. The biggest winner of Covid are makers of vaccines, mask, laboratory doing PCR test, Covid test kits and doctors. Probably people in these sector hope the Covid will stay forever so that they can continue to earn super normal profit.
Old 14-12-2021, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why PCR but not ART ? Because all governments keep following the stupid idots from WHO. At the beginning, the so called experts from WHO said Covid unlikely to spread under hot climate, then telling people don't wear mask unless you're sick. After that said to get 70% of the population vaccinated to achieve Herd Immunity. Now telling everyone to get booster jabs and do frequent testing. Basically they don't have effective solution to solve the problem, just keep engaging "fear tactics ", making everyone fear of Covid even the fact is 9 out of 10 people who are infected with Covid don't even fall sick, they don't know that they've already infected without doing PCR or ART test. The biggest winner of Covid are makers of vaccines, mask, laboratory doing PCR test, Covid test kits and doctors. Probably people in these sector hope the Covid will stay forever so that they can continue to earn super normal profit.
Yeah u got this right. This is totally a scam. Nowadays we don't have a clear and strong leader to decide what needs to be done. They just follow WHO instructions and if wrong is not their fault is WHO's fault. They are just doing their job. Their aim is just to get the high pay and safely do until retirement. On the WHO side, it is easy, just give general safe instructions to be safe and never open. They will never commit things like Omicron is mild, just don't care about it. As long as u are vaccine, highly you won't die. Let's get back to normal. Even though i know they want to do that but they scare those people who might die come and sue them.

Come on la, we all know this COVID only kill certain people and not everyone. Everyone wants to end this cause i think everyone also don't believe they will die or they rather gamble and see if they will die or not than live like this forever. However, who is the one who leads and give the green light to BO CHUP. Live as per normal and just forget about this whole COVID.

All the leaders just want to follow safe rules, get high pay and not risking their jobs. If LEE KWAN YEW is still alive, i think he will just give order to open and totally ignore this covid. He is strong and he will say if you think you are right just do it. You don't have to change your belief just because of few dogs barking. Those dogs i am saying are those hypocrites that pretend to worry for those vulnerable people and scare they might die yet earning lots of profits from this pandemic.

Yeah, people die on and off. Just because of a small percentage of people die and the whole world is being locked up. They keep on telling people to have social responsibility then who is responsible for the majority of us trapped living like this and making us suffering mentally and financially. They should care for the majority rather than the minority. You all go tabulate the death vs the infected, you can see that it is such a small percentage. Yeah people will start flaming me what if I am the one who will die. Well i don't know but i rather risk it than living like this forever.
Old 14-12-2021, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quote:

To add on, the WHO do not know how to solve the issue too. They can't even trust their PCR and ART. How can we know which PCR is the correct one. Is the one I tested negative before I boarded the plane or the one I tested positive after I alighted the plane. How you know which one is the correct one and how the hell that person contacted the covid after all these safety measures. These show that covid is unstoppable and they don't know what to do too.

They don't know then they will confine the whole plane and make them go through series of PCR and confinement to be safe (make money too and wasting our time). Why don't the countries pay for the tests and the confinement too then they will know how stressful and costly it is to us. Cause all the while is at our costs not the countries costs. In short i don't trust the PCR/ART tests, they are scams to squeeze money out from people cause they are not confident of the results yet to be safe they ask us to spend so much money and time for them to feel safe. Shouldn't the authorities just decide ok just continue don't care and if more observations are needed to be at the countries cost cause they are the one who force us go through all these?

If WHO don't know what to do to contain and confine the issue then why do people follow their instructions. We can tell that the whole world don't know what is to be done as the policies keep on changing. This is very stressful to many people who just want to go home or travel as they don't know when they will be caught off guard.

Plus this COVID is so screwed up that even if Singapore open that doesn't mean the world will open to us too. They all have their own planning and want this pandemic to carry on forever so as to earn forever.

Seriously i wish ONE POWERFUL figure to just give order to stop all this nonsense and just open. Any country don't follow we will sanction it to force things back to normal.

I read US allow people to vote even if they are not US citizen. Can we let the world population vote for one US president to save us from this hell? I don't care who as long as he gives the order to end this i will vote for him.
Old 14-12-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
To add on, the WHO do not know how to solve the issue too. They can't even trust their PCR and ART. How can we know which PCR is the correct one. Is the one I tested negative before I boarded the plane or the one I tested positive after I alighted the plane. How you know which one is the correct one and how the hell that person contacted the covid after all these safety measures. These show that covid is unstoppable and they don't know what to do too.

They don't know then they will confine the whole plane and make them go through series of PCR and confinement to be safe (make money too and wasting our time). Why don't the countries pay for the tests and the confinement too then they will know how stressful and costly it is to us. Cause all the while is at our costs not the countries costs. In short i don't trust the PCR/ART tests, they are scams to squeeze money out from people cause they are not confident of the results yet to be safe they ask us to spend so much money and time for them to feel safe. Shouldn't the authorities just decide ok just continue don't care and if more observations are needed to be at the countries cost cause they are the one who force us go through all these?

If WHO don't know what to do to contain and confine the issue then why do people follow their instructions. We can tell that the whole world don't know what is to be done as the policies keep on changing. This is very stressful to many people who just want to go home or travel as they don't know when they will be caught off guard.

Plus this COVID is so screwed up that even if Singapore open that doesn't mean the world will open to us too. They all have their own planning and want this pandemic to carry on forever so as to earn forever.

Seriously i wish ONE POWERFUL figure to just give order to stop all this nonsense and just open. Any country don't follow we will sanction it to force things back to normal.

I read US allow people to vote even if they are not US citizen. Can we let the world population vote for one US president to save us from this hell? I don't care who as long as he gives the order to end this i will vote for him.
Probably the only person who has the courage to do this is Donald Trump.
Old 14-12-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Good news that Singapore and Malaysia Land VTL is now open to Singaporean too and not only to Malaysian. So we can now plan to travel there for fun already.

However, it is not like last time where by we can go for a day trip and come back to sg. Need to plan for a week trip or 10 days at least.

There are rules to follow like 2 days before supervised PCR/ART before going to Malaysia. Then one supervised ART at the Malaysia bus terminal then follow by 6 days of ART (3 and 5 day supervised) in Malaysia. Then 2 days before come back must do supervised ART then reach Singapore do one supervised ART then follow by 7 days of ART (3 and 7 day supervised).

Still troublesome but the 8 supervised ART and self do ART plus the bus ticket of about $15 each way and travel insurance add up cost 300+ more. Still cheaper compare to taking flights to places like KL or Cambodia where the air tickets already cost so much plus multiple compulsory PCRs which is fucking expensive. In addition we are not sure of the situations at their countries.

With Land VTL is greatly welcome as in the event the situation at MALAYSIA is also bad (Most likely not as they should be more relax and need money) we can just come back by BUS (very much cheaper and shorter timing). The ART test also lower the costs by a lot. The troublesome part i think is the must pre-book the bus ticket and register on website coming back to SG. However, this means the custom will be smooth and not jam as it is controlled.

So people, we can now plan to relax and play in JB now. To be cautious I am not looking to go immediately during DEC. Maybe Start or Mid Jan to avoid the festival crowd and have a much clearer picture of what is going at JB and dangerous or not.

Say no to the ridiculous high prices in SINGAPORE Bistros/KTVs/Girls/MAMASANS/TIPS/17%GST&SERVICE/LOW playability. Time for them to wake up and if they don't let's just spend our money elsewhere. Let's not be held ransom by them anymore due to we are stuck in SG. They do not deserve our money nor our support. Maybe i go JB play the whole week end up spending 2K plus with singing, high playability and etc better than spending 2K plus here in SG for maybe 2 outings only with ridiculous substandard fun.

However, being SINGAPOREAN I must ADVISE you all not to overspend, follow the local market rate over there and don't just because your money is stored up and just go over and spend anyhow jacking up the prices even in OVERSEAS. Do not cause unnecessary inflation and make life difficult for everyone (the locals or us). The idea of going over is to have fun in a more reasonably priced deal. Do not make it until such that we are there only to find the prices are also equally ex.
Old 15-12-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

The following link from MFA will be very useful for those intending to go Cambodia.https://www.mfa.gov.sg/countries-reg...ia/travel-page
Basically it says

COVID-19

Fully vaccinated travellers entering Cambodia are
required to:

Present a medical certificate certifying a negative COVID-19 test not longer than 72 hours prior to departure by a recognised authority in his/her home country;
Provide a valid vaccination certificate listing the make of vaccine and date(s) of vaccination.
Take an on-arrival antigen rapid test and wait about 15 to 20 minutes for the result at the port of entry. Once a negative result is obtained, the traveller can proceed with his/her itinerary as planned without further quarantine.
*Purchase of COVID-19 medical insurance from Forte Insurance (https://www.forteinsurance.com) is not mandatory, but strongly encouraged.

https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arrivi...w#selfhelptool

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 15-12-2021 at 02:39 PM.
Old 16-12-2021, 03:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Thanks I received the same information too. Cambodia is more friendly and easier to go. No need to stupid 6 days of ART check when reach there like Malaysia. However, the blocking point is the PCR. I wonder, why they enforce PCR when they are not sure and plus seven days of checking ART. Scam scam scam.
It is scam, trying to make as much money as possible from Singaporean who want to travel overseas to spend money. Malaysian who are coming in via land VTL no need to do PCR, can opt for much cheaper ART, but Singaporean flying back from Cambodia must do PCR ? Is travel by air has higher risk of infection than travel by bus ? The main reason is because travelers who use land VTL to come in are mainly Malaysian who are WP,EP holders or PR here. If PCR is more reliable then the government should make anyone who come in whether by bus or plane to go for PCR, not ART.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1