The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Those like Chinese techno can try muse 9 too. A Chinese run club with the option to have ladies accompany for all night drink and dance. Jus approach the waiter and ask for mummy. Plenty of syt Viet and Khmer to choose from.
Old 20-06-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
How can I tell who is FL at pontoon? And how do they approach you? What's usually the damage?
Similar to Bangkok. They will stand at one corner preying around. Jus approach them or buy them a drink and start the negotiation.
Old 20-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sharkie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Those like Chinese techno can try muse 9 too. A Chinese run club with the option to have ladies accompany for all night drink and dance. Jus approach the waiter and ask for mummy. Plenty of syt Viet and Khmer to choose from.
Haven't been there before. What's the going rate? What's the crowd like?
Old 20-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
benn4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there a few days and in the first evening found a WL through Wechat for ST US$40. Said she worked in one of the bars, and it was in early evening I got her to come to my room before she started work. Quite pretty face, but a bit MILF with tummy. Decent FJ.
A few more Wechat invites asked between $70 ST to $200 ("few hours"), some based at Naga. Don't trust their photos though.
Next night, unfortunately got scammed... the FL came with her mummy and asked for payment first. After mummy left, found her behaviour a bit weird, then only found out she was a ladyboy. What to do, just ask him leave. Realized he also stole some money from my pouch while I was showering. So be careful, guys....
Another from wechat invited me to her place... not sure what kind of scam that might be...
Hang out at the riverside a bit. Could see some ladyboys prowling. A few young girls hanging out with some guys, but did not approach me, not sure if they're vagrants or what. Then approached by one ordinary looking MILF but passed on that.
Final night, wanted to try the bars but it was raining most of the time.
Old 21-06-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benn4321 View Post
Was there a few days and in the first evening found a WL through Wechat for ST US$40. Said she worked in one of the bars, and it was in early evening I got her to come to my room before she started work. Quite pretty face, but a bit MILF with tummy. Decent FJ.
A few more Wechat invites asked between $70 ST to $200 ("few hours"), some based at Naga. Don't trust their photos though.
Next night, unfortunately got scammed... the FL came with her mummy and asked for payment first. After mummy left, found her behaviour a bit weird, then only found out she was a ladyboy. What to do, just ask him leave. Realized he also stole some money from my pouch while I was showering. So be careful, guys....
Another from wechat invited me to her place... not sure what kind of scam that might be...
Hang out at the riverside a bit. Could see some ladyboys prowling. A few young girls hanging out with some guys, but did not approach me, not sure if they're vagrants or what. Then approached by one ordinary looking MILF but passed on that.
Final night, wanted to try the bars but it was raining most of the time.
Why don't you just head to darlin darlin?
Old 22-06-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Why don't you just head to darlin darlin?
Agree, same price range and no LB. Though a lot of silicone.
Old 22-06-2019, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
sgercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysgercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To all bros in khmer land. Any one coming here do hit me up for a few drinks. Its nice to drink with fellow samsters. Can offer some advice to protect brothers from the chopping board
Old 22-06-2019, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgercon View Post
To all bros in khmer land. Any one coming here do hit me up for a few drinks. Its nice to drink with fellow samsters. Can offer some advice to protect brothers from the chopping board
u can try out wang jin massage parlor..USD 198 full package with water bed bbbj and fj... a bunch of china lady to choose from..i heard got vietam and thai ladies too..but i went for china woman number 65..pretty n hardworking u can go try
Old 22-06-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
bkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I prefer WeChat - I have some contacts - anyone want to trade/share?
Old 23-06-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgercon View Post
Offer the advice here? Drinks today? Sunday
Old 23-06-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
sgercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysgercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie99 View Post
Offer the advice here? Drinks today? Sunday
Go where drink?
Old 25-06-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree, same price range and no LB. Though a lot of silicone.
Shit! Really ar? I was hoping Cambodia to be less "silicon " than Vietnam and Thailand. Omg .....sian half. I hope I don't end up doing what I do in Thermae cafe. Spent most of my time guessing is real or fake boobs. LoL!

Oh btw a Cambodia friend was telling me recently alot of police checks at the clubs and disco in PP. It is true?
Old 27-06-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Shit! Really ar? I was hoping Cambodia to be less "silicon " than Vietnam and Thailand. Omg .....sian half. I hope I don't end up doing what I do in Thermae cafe. Spent most of my time guessing is real or fake boobs. LoL!

Oh btw a Cambodia friend was telling me recently alot of police checks at the clubs and disco in PP. It is true?
Police check what sia? They too busy with what's happening at Snook. Quite easy to tell if got fake or not. Cause girls here the boob size quite proportionate to body. If cover at, just means heavily padded. Not cover up, one look can tell if too big.
Old 27-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Police check what sia? They too busy with what's happening at Snook. Quite easy to tell if got fake or not. Cause girls here the boob size quite proportionate to body. If cover at, just means heavily padded. Not cover up, one look can tell if too big.
My friend say check on drugs. Keep telling me don't party at F Club
Old 30-06-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
My friend say check on drugs. Keep telling me don't party at F Club
Party at F club is lame. It's all WLs that you can just pay and play. Better don't do drugs,especially those non organic type. If they can fake alcohol they can fake any shit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1