The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of
Re: Hard to be malay abang in dating

U happen to know tat malays n indians tends to attract more interest from ang moh gals than chinese?

You sound like a pussy.....seriously ur attitude will get u no abalone. My gfs were all taller than me n neither of us had any issues with the height...esp when we lying horizontally on the bed

U got to focus on being a man and stop whinning like a pussy..its a serious turn off to both men n women. And pls ensure u become wealthy if u wan the pussies...when women see the dough...tbey wanna roll in the deep with u. Short fat ugly dark nvm....their pussies will be wet the moment u have a bentley. Just ask jade rasiff....
Old 23-11-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
Thank you all for the wonderful insights. Im currently not looking to date someone. I'll leave it to fate at the moment. Now I wanna focus in building a career. I do get lonely sometimes as no one really understands me except for some girl with a cat photo I matched on tinder. Neither of us showed our real face but our conversation was so deep that it's like I'm literally talking to someone I've known for decades. It's weird. I really want to meet that girl with that cat photos in real life. But I think I shared too much regarding how horny am I hahaha
Therein lies your problem. You are only thinking of sex. Sigh.
Old 26-11-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How about we meet up, I'll teach you how to meet women. It's a Confidence Course. $50/hr.

Last edited by LCGOGO; 26-11-2018 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 27-11-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I got a Chinese friend who hasn't had a gf in his 35 years of life. He wants a gf but just can't get attached. He was quite desperate so he came to me for help and I found some disturbing facts.
1. He wants only SG girls because prc and viets and Thais are low class.
2. When he finally let go of that thought of getting only sg girls, he managed to attend social networking sessions with prc. He got 2 one on one dates with 2 different girls. But managed to blow both chances with no follow up dates.
3. I tried to find out what's wrong and found that he creep the girls out with his cheesy sex talk. Apart from that, it's all awkward silence.

And now he said he doesn't know what's wrong.
It's nothing to do with race. It's how you behave. For you to blame on your race shows you are the loser girls shun.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

My ang moh colleague tinder dated Malay abang lei. Keep trying
I was surprised too. Until my colleague showed me pictures
They are Regular FB now
Old 03-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaolongan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy