The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Cool How to meet and date and fcuck busty white gals in Singapore?

How would an average asian man meet and date and fcuck busty white gals in Singapore?

I am not talking about buying white prostitutes.

Why would God waste his money on white whores bitches sluts whores when all the white women in the world in all of existences are queuing up stark naked to fcuck God?
Old 03-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to meet and date and fcuck busty white gals in Singapore?

So nobody has the guts to reply to me?

Are you all so afraid of your broken english that you have never dared thought of approaching any beautiful busty white gals on the street?
Old 03-05-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if you need to ask, your chances are very slim.

ok, for a fellow singaporean, i'll give you a clue.... the keyword is Activities.

join the activities where you get lots of AMDL. eg. rugby tournaments, st. pats day, hash runs, scuba diving (not those al cheapo weekend trip).

those are just some of the activities, you can join british club and hang out there too, membership is cheap, the swiss club members share the facilities so you get double the number of AMDL.

ps.don't ask me to hold your hand and bring you along.
Old 03-05-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Perhaps those backpacker inn around littel india. Try hang around the nearby bar, you might get lucky.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1