The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!
Divorce to be with Gf

If you can afford it financially, would you divorce your wife to be with Gf?

Know that it is not morally right. Should not be falling in love with someone else when married.

Basically, the wife done nothing wrong. Just no more love. Even after trying. The marriage would just continue loveless, if there is no Gf.

Even when there is no more love with wife, it still feel wrong to divorce to be with Gf.

Would anyone do it, if money is not an issue?
Old 20-10-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12807 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorce to be with Gf

When married or with a person a long time, and it seems the passion is gone and it has become a dredge, it is sometimes inevitable.

However, a kinship has developed in place.
And this kinship has become the foundation of a home.
It becomes familiar, so much so we expect that it is the norm.

Its not, its just us taking things for granted.

Introduce a new element into your lives, joint participation in recreational courses, maybe dancing, painting, learning music instruments.
Maybe a pet, a beagle, basset hound, labrador/golden retriever, parrot.

When everyone is operating within the confines of a familiar consistent surroundings, you will just see more of the same.

You know your situation best, decide in haste, repent in leisure.

So, no, I would not.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 20-10-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
When married or with a person a long time, and it seems the passion is gone and it has become a dredge, it is sometimes inevitable.

However, a kinship has developed in place.
And this kinship has become the foundation of a home.
It becomes familiar, so much so we expect that it is the norm.

Its not, its just us taking things for granted.

Introduce a new element into your lives, joint participation in recreational courses, maybe dancing, painting, learning music instruments.
Maybe a pet, a beagle, basset hound, labrador/golden retriever, parrot.

When everyone is operating within the confines of a familiar consistent surroundings, you will just see more of the same.

You know your situation best, decide in haste, repent in leisure.

So, no, I would not.
Note taken.

This type of things cannot be decided quickly.
Old 20-10-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 14
Rainier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRainier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you divorce, be with gf, maybe marry gf, then later also no feeling, how ?
Old 20-10-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

It is like jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 20-10-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

you divorce someone to end a marriage
you be with someone to start a relationship

these are not the same thing
so its best not to mix both parts together which more often than not would result in making the wrong decision.

if you're supposed to end the marriage, end it first. Not because you found someone new. That is going to cloud your judgement.
would you end the marriage if you cant find a gf outside? if so, go for divorce. else no.
Old 20-10-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Falling in love or just lust is different .... Freshness n Boredom is another .... Then why divorce n marry again ? .... Eventually living together n seeing the full colour of each other will end up to the same situation .... Hopefully as a dear one beside
Old 21-10-2023, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker1 View Post

Know that it is not morally right. Should not be falling in love with someone else when married.

Basically, the wife done nothing wrong. Just no more love. Even after trying. The marriage would just continue loveless, if there is no Gf.

Even when there is no more love with wife, it still feel wrong to divorce to be with Gf.

That's why I don't believe in marriage and stayed single for all thrse times.

Once you get married, you not only marry her but her and your entire family + relatives + friends. Now that you want to divorce her both side family members + relatives + friends are going to ask you a shitload of the same questions i.e. why.

You really want to tell them coz you have no love for your wife anymore? Think of how that would put you?
Old 21-10-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Life is short and precious, just divorce and get with the new gf but dont remarry your gf or the whole thing will repeat. Just stay single but live together etc. This avoids all sorts of legal complications.
Old 21-10-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Hi bro, same situation as you. In dilemma too, got kids so not so straightforward for me.
I ask myself if I do not have a gf, would i still divorce? The answer is no.
But i also feel let down for my gf, who has been by my side all these while.
Old 22-10-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo.. u kena 2 much poison liao.. think it's fairy tales, true luv neber dies ah? Marriage is to start a family, have kids, companionship etc etc.. Tiagong it's wiser to choose the 1 u can live wif instead of the 1 u can't live w/out. U r welcome..
Old 22-10-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
But i also feel let down for my gf, who has been by my side all these while.
nothing to let down on
its 2 mutual parties involved. you and her willing.
Old 23-10-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How old are you? Do you guys have any kids? How does your wife feel about you?

Don't make any hasty decision that cannot be undone.
Old 23-10-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
How old are you? Do you guys have any kids? How does your wife feel about you?

Don't make any hasty decision that cannot be undone.
Nearing 40 with kids. Wife no longer loves me.
Old 23-10-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 14
Rainier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRainier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wife no longer loves me.
I don't know why, but that statement made me profoundly sad.
Not so much if she still loves you but that you believe she doesn't anymore.
Are you both too busy, tired, maybe jaded ?

Is it still possible for you 2 to make a simple trip together, just the 2 of you ?
Does she not have any reactions when she sees that you are dejected or tired ?
How do you feel when you see that she is dejected or tired ?

A bro said it right, the gf is not a factor to be considered regarding if you should remain married.
We don't know what your daily life is like, but is it bad ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1