The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-10-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Asoke FCM

New girl named Kloy.
Old 29-10-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Butterflies @ Nana

Both stages fully populated with dancers. At least on weekends. Jacuzzi also shows full complement of bath babes. But only topless.

Going from RB4 to BF was a shock. The difference was so stark. Practically every BF girl would be a CMI at RB4.
Old 29-10-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steve2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Booked a 2nd time after a very good first experience with Paty but sad to say was a letdown this time. Requested for a different therapist and got Smile. Thought it can’t be bad with her name but she was cold and expressionless. Massage was soft kind which is surprising for a big bone lady like her. Not to mention she was close to 10mins late for the appointment time.

Happy to be corrected by others who had better experience with Smile, perhaps then it just wasn’t her day or something to that effect. Otherwise would suggest to go for other therapist

Last edited by steve2; 29-10-2022 at 10:57 PM.
Old 30-10-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Soi 33

New pink salon on same subsoil as 7-Heaven. Might be in 7-Heaven’s original location. The name consists of 3 letters. Anyway they have a special, separate menu in addition to their HJ/BJ menu. It’s for FS.
New Mystique is a new FS shop on the main drag. It looks like a karaoke bar on the outside.
Thanks. This place has been around for a long time. It used to be an affordable option but now it’s not. The same grumpy mamasan, unfortunately, still runs the place. She couldn’t care less about service standards. Fortunately Milk actually works there. Ironically, Thanks started out as a FS shop, but they've added a pink salon menu.
Aurora. The boss is the same as at the new Soi 24 branch but the cast is separate. They didn’t know Fa. There was one provider that would have fit the bill but she kept staring at the floor so I passed.
Casanova. Seemed super busy. Unfortunately Pookke was already spoken for. There was only one girl available but she was a smoker. Their rates are ultra-reasonable for the soi. Pics and menu are on a iPad.
Dream Heaven. They’ve moved across the street into fancier digs. The cheerful owner was there personally with her pet Pom. She also has a second branch on Soi 26. They also were quite busy.

Last edited by Siammy; 31-10-2022 at 01:16 PM.
Old 30-10-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Smile Girlfriends

Nuru FS massage shop on Soi 18. Rates rather reasonable. B1,800/60 mins. Mat play and jacuzzi rooms available. Pang, at 18 yo, is the only young one there, according to their web page.
Old 30-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
SIN/BKK air ticket prices are a killer for Nov/Dec dates!
From what I can see, its cheaper to fly Thai Airway. Am looking at the last week of November and 2nd week of December. In the low 600 range while scoot and Sq seems to be in the upper 700 range.
Old 30-10-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried booking sofa at Space Plus or Top One?

Need to transfer full amount first to secure booking??
Old 30-10-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackieboy991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi boss,

thanks for writing out your escapades in BKK. Very informative. Would appreciate if you could tell me how and where to get this wonder pill, please? Cheers!
Old 31-10-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrbananaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone in bkk rn, curious about the rates of gogobars bar fines and ST LT, as well as thermae rates for ST LT, heard went up?
Old 31-10-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbananaman View Post
Hi bros, anyone in bkk rn, curious about the rates of gogobars bar fines and ST LT, as well as thermae rates for ST LT, heard went up?
Yeah things are getting back to normal fast so are the rates
Are you coming to BKK?
Old 31-10-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrbananaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Yeah things are getting back to normal fast so are the rates
Are you coming to BKK?
Sheesh, im coming in 3 to 10 jan, cos air tickets are cheaper, hopefully prices stabilize and don't overinflate. once again bros, dont spoil market hahaha
Old 31-10-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Bkk seem to be reviving after a long closure, last I been there in Mar already noticed much changes...many usual places i go were closed down even RCA was like a ghost town. Wonder how is it like now with the full opening.

Did some search and found Queens Palace at Suk22 closed down too ..any other similar places to recommend besides Suk7? I remember there is another alley with small bars in Suk while in taxi but just cant remember which soi in Suk.

Anyone has insights if Nawamin is back in business too? Its in my to visit list but no chance so far...I will be hunting for places such as 3d2n this round to soak in more local vibes. If anyone has some nice places to recommend please do share!
Old 01-11-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Soi 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Bkk seem to be reviving after a long closure, last I been there in Mar already noticed much changes...many usual places i go were closed down even RCA was like a ghost town. Wonder how is it like now with the full opening.

Did some search and found Queens Palace at Suk22 closed down too ..any other similar places to recommend besides Suk7? I remember there is another alley with small bars in Suk while in taxi but just cant remember which soi in Suk.

Anyone has insights if Nawamin is back in business too? Its in my to visit list but no chance so far...I will be hunting for places such as 3d2n this round to soak in more local vibes. If anyone has some nice places to recommend please do share!
Not sure if this has any connection to the demise of Queen Plaza but the first subsoi to the left has really come alive with pool bars, pink salons, massage shops, restaurants, etc. BKK48 is the long-standing erotic massage shop that anchored the far end of the soi. The same Japanese papasan is holding down the fort. Guess I'm a VIP there just like at Maichan. Think he said the shop stays open to 2 am.

Soi 22 is apparently off the tourist map but Japanese expats know this is the place to find SYTs who are not as monetized as their uptown sisters often are. It's easy to make private arrangements with the massage therapists, bar girls, waitresses. Used to have a cute 18 yo foot massage girl take a break from work and drop by my place for some FS action.

BTW, Yakiniku Takashi is a small restaurant but comes highly recommended.

Last edited by Siammy; 01-11-2022 at 01:38 AM.
Old 01-11-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
anyone around from 4th nov onwards to
party, g club, ktv or whatever

pm me
Pmd u bro!
Old 02-11-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
From what I can see, its cheaper to fly Thai Airway. Am looking at the last week of November and 2nd week of December. In the low 600 range while scoot and Sq seems to be in the upper 700 range.
Wow daylight robbery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
3D/2N is definitely not enough for me.
My SOP these days is 15D/14N minimum!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1