The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZhanJian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Involuntary Start

Thanks Bro for the story. Will you have season 2?
Old 10-11-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Encore encore encore.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will share another nice story soon.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Epilogue

B clamped down hard, squeezing the breasts of the woman he was fucking hard as he came inside her. The woman moaned hard in response, her loud wail directed out of her window, travelling far into the night as she also came. B smiled as he admired the view from the window, several heads popping out opposite as they came to investigate the sounds. He was still holding on to the boobs of the naked woman in front of him, lightly kneading the soft mound in one hand and taking the chance to wave at those who came to look with the other. His companion slumped, naked, to the floor, spent, as he released his grip.

Ignoring his companion, B strolled to the bed in the middle of the master bedroom that he had fucked Z in barely a month ago. The owner of the house, their mutual friend, recovering from her orgasm, quickly got up and returned to his side, still fully nude. B chuckled at the distant memory, having almost fully forgotten about Z by now.

It began somewhat as a personal challenge, one B did not expect to succeed in, to do every single one of the girls in the clique. After all, why fantasize about screwing each one of them when you can actually do it right? Z simply happened to be the last for him to complete his challenge. B had by then, skillfully but surely picked each one off one by one, engaging them in acts they would never want others to know. The person lying beside him now, for example, would never ever want her friends to know she secretly enjoyed being fucked like a bitch while others watched although they knew that she was rather open sexually. As a result, none of them ever spoke out, although it seems all of them individually knew exactly what was going on when B excused himself with a stomachache into the master bedroom toilet Z was in. It also didn’t help when Z came out, face flushed and hair flustered, exhibiting the telltale signs of a just-fucked woman.

B had also frequently brought women home. Whether it be picking up corpses from nightclubs to one-night stands from Tinder, his parents were no longer surprised at his lifestyle, although his mother disapproved. His dad however, was used to his antics by now, and frequently stayed awake late into the night whenever B brought a prey home, pretending to watch TV in the living room as he waited to view the young nubile bodies B so very often exposed. It seemed like a tacit agreement between the father and son, one reserving judgement so long as the other shared the benefits.

It was also not uncommon for B to allow his male friends in to join the fun, although depending on the comfort level, he never brought more than one or two. In some sense his dad envied B, born of a different era where what B was doing now could never be imaginable back then.

Z’s ex-boyfriend was naturally devastated after the episode, the woman he thought he knew and loved hurting her way more than he imagined could be possible. He wanted to forget about her, blocking and deleting Z off all of his social media platforms. He even got a cute white puppy to help him move on from his depression and the void that Z left behind. He also discovered his hotwife fetish through the episode, realizing how much it turned him on to see Z brutally fucked by other men. He may have been horrified and shocked, but the raging hard-ons he had was undeniable on those occasions were deniable.

Z on the other hand became frequently depressed after the everything that had happened. She tried attending therapy sessions, but often found them lacking. Seeking solace in alcohol instead, she would find herself in situations that she never wanted to be in more and more frequently. She also discovered the sexual side of herself that she never knew through the incidents with B, understanding her kinks and her red lines better.

Occasionally Z would see the the videos of her getting fucked or her Point-Of-View blowjobs posted online, in sex forums, tumblr and the like. Fortunately, it seemed that B (and N) were nice enough to censor the faces. Nevertheless, she always felt a tingle between her legs whenever she saw those videos, seeing herself fully exploited on screen as she relieved the memories of those nights. Besides alcohol, Z also became more open to casual sex, frequenting apps such as Tinder and Coffee Meets Bagel more for One Night Stands and Quickies whenever she was feeling it. She has however, still yet to be comfortable with threesomes (or more), especially with strangers.

Needless to say, Z quickly took down her Whisper account, although her ex-boyfriend had by then taken all the screenshots he needed for evidence. Z decided never to use an app like that again, although one may argue it was too little too late.

It took Z years before she felt whole enough to start dating seriously again. However, she never felt comfortable enough to share her past with her lovers, bearing the brunt of the shame. She had never thought of herself as a victim of sexual predation, instead blaming herself for being weak in willpower and allowing the events to transpire willingly.

Once, Z was somehow dragged into a game of “Never Have I Ever” with her new beau, at a old friends gathering where the men had the chance to introduce their partners to the others for the very first time. Fearful of what was to come, Z initially refused adamantly, only to realise that she was the only one. Complying to peer pressure and social norms, Z joined the game reluctantly. As expected, the topics of the game quickly turned sexual...

“Never Have I Ever… went out braless” Z quickly took a sip in response, grateful that some others raised their cup too, not failing to notice the slight shock in her new boyfriend’s expression (who’s cup remained on the table).
“Never Have I Ever… had one night stands” Z took another sip, wondering how she was going to explain everything later as her boyfriend’s face soured.
“Never Have I Ever… had anal sex” Z flushed and pretended that she was thirsty, trying to discreetly take a sip. She noted how no one else there raised their cup for this question…

“Never Have I Ever… had sex in the car”
“Never Have I Ever… fucked in public”
“Never Have I Ever… fucked a stranger”
“Never Have I Ever… joined a threesome”
“Never Have I Ever… experienced double-penetration”
“Never Have I Ever… joined an orgy”

Z felt stares from every direction as she took sip after sip as the group tried to intensify the questions...

==End of whole story==
Old 10-11-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
HybridCar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, thanks!!
Old 10-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Dimitrov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro, very good effort for this story
Old 10-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
MichaelScofield deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice update TS
Old 11-11-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the amazing story.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ManureClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing a very nice story!
Old 11-11-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. Your words of encouragement has been critical for me to complete the story. I have spent more than tens of hours on this and I now truly understand why writers here go missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhanJian View Post
Thanks Bro for the story. Will you have season 2?
Regarding season 2, I honestly think I have abused Z badly enough. It may seem ironic (given what I have already written), but i can't really bear, nor find it possible to think of ways to write her in worse plots.

Nonetheless, I did consider such a possibility, and tried to write an open ending in the epilogue should I ever want to take this up again. I must admit, the chances are abysmal though.

Rather, I would much rather prefer to write a new story, if and when enough motivation gathers within me. To ensure (relative) quality, it won't be any time soon though!

See everyone again on my next story (if there's a second one)! Cheers!
Old 11-11-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BunnyHunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a very sexy story TS
Old 02-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
abc00 is Cool - loads of Potential

very nice story..
Old 01-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Anyone still remembers this story?
Old 08-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Awesome story TS
Old 08-05-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
sluddish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antyhowacc View Post