The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
Re: My role-play sext

As I begin to kiss your areolas, you give a louder moan and close your eyes in ecstasy. Your arch your neck backwards and your hands clutch my hair. I have found your erogenous spots! The tip of my tongue begins its lashing of your nipples rapidly, like how one uses his hand to paddle water. My tongue twirl around your nipple, making it harder than ever, while my other hand goes on to flick your nipple, making you more aroused. My mouth swallow your whole nipple, as if I’m trying to eat it along with your breast. “Mr Lim!!!” you gasp sharply, in utter pleasure. Your hands are pulling my hair now that it’s kind of painful for me, but I’m able to tolerate it as I want to give you pleasure, to make you addicted to sexual pleasure by me instead.

I lick your nipples from left to right, and right to left, my tongue following a rhythmic motion. I make sure I wet your nipples to lubricate them. Then, instead of licking and swallowing your nipples, my mouth closes to form a narrow opening so I can blow hot air onto your nipple, as if I’m trying to inflate your breasts like a balloon. As I’m fucking your breasts with my tongue, my hands are running all over your body too. My middle finger finds your clit, and I press nicely on it, before I go around it in circles, in a hard and light manner alternatively. Then I begin to rub furiously and I can feel your vagina generating the lubricant required for my penis to enter easily later.

I continue to try another technique on your breasts. Instead of the tip of my tongue, I use the full length of my tongue to slowly and gently paint your areola, as if I’m using a brush to colour a huge area. The different techniques I’m using are increasing your sensual sensitivity, and you are now on heat, moaning loudly. “Mr Lim!!!! I’m going to...” And with that, you have a huge wave of orgasm crashing into your body. I feel your body tightening, your arms and legs straightening, and your neck arching backwards violently, before you give a loud “AHHH!” By this time you almost pull out my hair, and when I look at you, your face is so flushed with pleasure.

You are clearly exhausted. “This is more tiring than tennis,” you muttered. I position my penis into your virgin vagina, and slowly enter. But I was shocked that I easily slide into it. Oh, because you are so wet already! “Today, I’m making you a woman! You are no longer just a student!” I happily declare...

Initially I penetrate you slowly, as I’m scared to hurt you. But you are so wet and well-lubricated that it is very smooth for my penis to slide into and out of you very easily. So I decide to increase the pace of my thrusting, my hips moving like a robot, to enter your honey nest. Your vagina is so comfortable and warm that it makes me want to ejaculate soon. And I have been thrusting for less than a minute only! Damn, you are going to squeeze my semen out at the rate which you are going. “Mr Lim, I feel so hot,” you moan, as I continue to nibble on your breasts. With my two fingers like a pair of scissors, I try to “snip” your nipple, giving you a out of the world experience in enjoying a variety of sensual pleasure. Finally, my balls tighten and the tip of my penis is feeling pressure. I’m about to ejaculate soon. But I don’t want to make you pregnant, not when you are taking your A levels....

So, like this, I pull out my penis and ejaculate over your body - hot streams of white creamy semen spurt out, some of it landing near your pussy while a part of it strikes as far as your shoulderblade. And more semen continues to dribble out of my penis, dropping onto the floor. “You are right,” I pant breathlessly, “This is more tiring than any sports.” I, a teacher, have just fucked my 18-year-old JC2 student!!! Oh my god, it dawns upon me that we have entered new terrain together...

Old 04-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Straits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy the story, and pics too
Old 04-12-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Great story!
Old 05-12-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
JamieCallagher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, camping for more
Old 05-12-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story bro, more updates please.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

After our sex-ssion, we dress up and hug each other like long-lost lovers in the classroom. You lie down on my chest while my arms are wrapped around your waist. We are cuddling in the classroom, which is unimaginable just a day ago.

“Mr Lim, when are we going to do this again?” you ask shyly.

I deliberately act like an ignorant fool, and ask, “Do what?”

“Mr Lim!” you playfully kiss my cheek, “you know lah!”

“Tomorrow during morning assembly,” I said. “Both of us will skip it.” I have a devious and exciting plan tomorrow. With that I drive you home...

It is 7.30am. While the rest of the school are filing into the parade square for the morning assembly and flag raising, I’m actually waiting outside the staff toilet nearby. According to some medical reports, having sex daily is a good form of physical exercise and psychological relief. I plan on doing it everyday with you. I have told my co-form teacher to take attendance as I lied that I have a stomachache. In reality, heh heh...

I see you approaching me, swaying in your sch skirt. I signal to you to go to the staff toilet with me. Once inside, I lock the toilet from inside. Lucky it doesn’t smell because the cleaner arrives early to wash it. And like a beast, even though my last “meal” is only yesterday, I hug you from behind and begin to grope your breasts, a little violently.

“Mr Lim,” you moan in pleasure. My penis stands up straight just as the national anthem is being blasted out in the parade square. Students are singing the national anthem, “Mari kita rakyat Singapura...” “Sing too!” I order you, even as I’m busy tongue-fucking your ears furiously.

. I unzip my pants and let it fall to the floor. You begin to sing the national anthem in sharp gasps as I pull up your skirt, shove your panties down and enter you from behind. You bend down your body and hold on to the basin for support, as I grip your waist for control, and begin to slam my penis into your vagina from the back.

“Ma—julah, Singa—pura!” you whimper as my rock-hard penis penetrate you from behind. With every thrust, there is the “piak” sound as my thighs bump into your round and sexy butt. Piak, piak, piak accompanies your singing of the anthem.

It is time for pledge taking. You begin to recite it too, “We, the...” And as you finish the last few words, I pull out my penis, turn you around to face me, force you down onto my knees, and ejaculate onto your face! “...and progress for our nation.” My semen splatters aggressively onto the whole area of your adorable face.

“My dear, treat it as facial!” I said, as you rub my manhood’s cream over your face, “it has protein.”
Old 05-12-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Sex in the morning isn’t enough. I’m still very horny, like a rabbit in heat. During tutorial, I watch you carefully like a hawk, closer than usual. You give a cheeky smile and deliberately keep swiping non-existent stuff from your chest, drawing my attention to your breasts. We are basically using our body language to flirt with each other, and there is sexual tension in the air.

When I’m talking to the class, I purposely shake my marker up and down, and I glance at you, hoping that you catch the message. You give me a wink! I hope our new relationship will not distract you from your coming A-levels.

Tutorial ends, and students quickly pack up their bags to leave the room. I know that this classroom isn’t used in the next period, so I gesture for you to come to my table. I’m sitting down, my legs wide apart. “Come to teacher,” I said, and you sit on my crotch, your back facing me. I wrap my arms around your body, and feel the fabric of your uniform as well as your smooth skin of your arms. I whisper into your ear, “Again!”

“Cher so naughty!” you giggle, but you comply anyway by lifting up your dress and pulling down your panties. “I want to ride horsie!”

I unzip my pants and my penis sprang out, hard as a spear. And you submerge my penis into your feminine cave, and I can feel you are so wet! You have been horny as well! As you are a well-toned sportswoman, you have the stamina and strength to ride me by yourself. I simply have to sit there and feel your vagina entering and leaving my penis. What a great sensation!

My hands reach into your blouse and grope your breasts, squeezing them hard. You moan softly, and within seconds, I’m about to ejaculate. I push you up, but instead of ejaculating onto the face, I fire my bullets onto the ground.

“Cher, what a waste!” you object.

“I don’t want people to see my semen on your face!” I explain. And with that we tidy up again. Gosh, you slutty student, you are going to drain me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1