The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tainted girls (2 Pair of Twins, 8 Individual) with my seeds.

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SantaKlauz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, do update soon
Old 07-12-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 9
FriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to all

Awesome story with good pics shared too, thanks TS!
Old 08-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro please update soon. Story is awesome!
Old 09-12-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

Made me very envious.. good story TS.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hatefever99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, support for more
Old 09-12-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
Blacklist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

While in lunch time, one of my co-workers suggest that we go for dinner/drinks after work with other department to get to know each other and to relax which is fine for me. As you know our company is a multinational corporation which had offices around the world and so our staff is also quite diverse regardless of the race which is a good thing for me. So many eye candy!

So off we go, reached the destinated place and there a whole bunch of others who is already there. 4 gals & 3 guys, while out of the 4 gals only 2 are not from the company as they are +1 from the ladies to get them out and socialize as they are those that like to stay at home all day long.

*I'll use their surname to represent each individual going forward for chinese gals*

Lin (20 years old), Tsai(19 years old). Seldom go for such events to mingle around but just here at the invitation of their so call girlfriend. Both are not bad looking, slender. One of them is attached which is Lin while the other is single but plenty of guys trying to get in her pants.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
feesix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very good story, thanks bro!
Old 12-12-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
Blacklist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So we mingle around and have a couple of small chats with other colleagues. Happy time sure pass fast and of course I get to know tsai better such as her personal information like “Where she studies, any boyfriend, a good drinker a not , age etc…” managed to get/add her wechat after making sure she was comfortable with me and not showing my lustful side.

Next few days was work as normal, using some dating apps to look for any potential ladies. There was some hit and miss, it all depend on your perspective of outlook. Anyway, I came across a very funny Gif/Quote and decided to forward her and hopefully see her response. A few minutes later got a message back “LOLs, so funny etc…”

Then for the later part of my day was just getting a hard on exchanging message back and forward, we wouldn’t just get enough as there was so much topic. I suggested that we meet up on next saturday for brunch and see how things go. She readily agreed. I also start to store up my ammunition by having tons of supplements in prepared for the upcoming battle if I’m lucky which I will be.

Finally the day is here, went and fetch from her place. She was dressed casually, simple and elegant while I was dressed smartly to impressed her as I always am. Give her a kiss in her cheeks as since young i grew up in a western culture, she was surprised as no guy had done it to her as most will go for a verbal “Hello”etc… ask her everything all right? She replied “yes” but face was red not sure it was the make-up or what…. Hahahaha

Lead her into my car and drove her to this restaurant which had a nice ambience, we chatted, talk about her life, laugh at my joke and some dirty joke which she was shy of. Bruch for nearly an hour. She asked what next ?

I pretended to say, that all !
She was totally shocked or should i say disappointed by my answer? STARTING TO PLAY MIND GAMES WITH HER.

Told her, I’m going for some grocery shopping She asked can I come along?
Sure, if you are not bored by it.
As we went for the shopping spree, she was like a devoted gf/wife that give suggestion as to what is nice or better as she is a local there hence listen to her advice for certain grocery. I thanks her for it.

As i grew up independently alone, I knew how to take care of myself such as whipping up some homemade dishes. Ask her whether is she interested to have a taste of it? She was surprised by me making little joke about about my culinary skills. Went back to my apartment and set up a table for 2 of us.

It was still early around 7pm, parade her around my apartment and invite her to rest in the living room listening to some relaxing tune and tv. In the meantime, I showcase my culinary skills and whip up a few dishes and some wine. She say, it’s delicious. Never knew you had a knack for it. I thanks her for the compliments insisting you are the first gal I’ve prepared a meal hope it’s to your liking.

Out of a sudden, she ask me a question “why are you so nice to me” ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1