The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
How do you break up with your fuck buddy? (with pics!)

A follow up with the thread "How do you meet your fuck buddy?", let's share how you break up with your FB too!

My definition of FB:
1) Someone that let you fuck with no string, no commitment attached
2) This relationship should last for extended period of time
3) You treat each other as sex partner and satisfy each other hunger for sex
4) Spend more time in bed together than any other activities

What is not consider as FB:
1) Paid sex to WL
2) ONS
3) Treat each other like bf-gf, spend more time dating than in bed

Purpose of this thread:
1) There are many thread out there that talk about how to find FB, so this thread will focus on how and why you want to break up with your FB.
2) Hope this thread will serve as a good reference for those who want to get rid of your FB when time to come

Last edited by sony2002; 21-11-2017 at 06:08 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

I got my first FB 10 years ago, having a car really make it easier to get girls

However, my lady-luck really peaked in 2013, when I had like SIX (6) FB at the SAME time. I take turn to fuck each of them every day, some times even two different girls in a night!

You guys must be envy by now, but in actual fact it was stressful to my wallet, my dick and my emotion. Even my work got affected because I spend so much time juggling all my SIX FB.

Problem with too many FBs:
1) Hotel cost money, I spend so much in transit hotel, until the receptionist wink at me when i check-in with different girl every day.

2) To save $$, we try to do in car or outdoor, but I got caught by police too many times - luckily never caught pants down!

3) Later I started to look for bro in SBF to host us, but back then not many bros willing to share their residential address or pay for hotel - even I offer to let them watch

4) I used to buy condom from JB in bulk, because I use like 3 big boxes of condom per month! (2 shots per day, 5 days a week)

5) Other than $$$ problem, I need to remember what I told each of my FB. I used fake names and profiles of myself, so that they will not know who i am when things turn sour. However, it is really stressful to remember all the details, some times I need to read my message history to remember what I said to different girl.

6) Some times I am low in cum, but I still have to meet my FB at least once a week to keep the relationship. I ever faked orgasm when I have no more cum.

7) Spending lots of time at work or at home, to message all my FB
Old 19-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Let's go back to my first FB whom i know on dating site.

My expectation was low at that time, just want to find someone willing to be my "cum dump" regardless of look, body or age.

She is older than me, unattractive, short, meaty but with decent boobs size. She stays near my work place so I met her almost every day - not much $$ that time after buying my first car, so we usually bonk in car or outdoor.

Later, she invite me to her house so that we can take our time bonking in comfort. At first, I was surprised to find toys and kids clothing in her house, she told me that belong to her sister, but later she confessed that she has a daughter from her previous marriage. I wasn't angry at all since we just treat each other as sex partner.

Few months later, I sense that she start to get emotionally attached to me, asking more and more questions about my daily life. She started to make soup and meals whenever i meet her. At first, i didn't sense any trouble, until she told me to do RAW and cum in her pussy. She tried to "smoke" me that she won't get pregnant as she can go to toilet and wash away the cum. Straight away i know that she want to force me into relationship by having my child!

I know it is time to quit so I tried to ignore her. She kept bombing my phone until I got to throw away my pre-paid sim card and close my online profile.

Lesson learnt : watch for tell-tale sign when the girl start to get sticky. Think with your big head and not to do RAW unless you want to be a irresponsible father
Old 19-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

I am lucky that all my FBs dunt have the excess emotional baggage.

Hi.Fuck. Cum. Kiss. Goodbye. Repeat.

Heck, even some of them met me to bonk AFTER they meet up their other FB(s).
Old 19-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

My 2nd FB is a young 19 years old Malay girl.

She has average look, tall (1.7m) and meaty but she has a pair of really nice D-E cup boobs! She has smooth skin because of her young age.

Getting to know her was really interesting. It was intro by one of the bro in SBF. He told me that she has a huge appetite and super wild and demanding in sex, until he cannot handle her anymore. So he was asking if anyone willing to take up the challenge to "take over" her.

I added her in MSN, and I was bombarded with a lot of "interview" questions about my physical and sex performance. She was not easy to handle due to her strong personality, she told me honestly that she already got a 2 years old daughter from previous marriage, and usually only hook up with angmo because they are more "gentleman" with big dick.

She listed down her requirement to be her FB, eg:

1) Minimum 1.8m tall (she is 1.7m)
2) strong with toned body
3) at least 7" dick (that's why many asian bro couldn't qualify) - I have to take a dick photo against a ruler as evident
4) able to do multiple shots in whatever position she demand, and she must cum first before the guy can do so
5) be gentleman and treat her like princess

I almost failed the interview on MSN, but my sincerity, honestly and confident gave her a 2nd look to my "profile". I told her about my expectation as FB too, and I shown her my "performance" using some of my sex video, so she gave me a chance for 2nd "face-to-face" interview. But the rule is that no sex during first meet up.

I fetched her to a carpark and we chatted about ourselves, and shown her my own sex video and see if she got any "reaction". She is a good cock teaser and was feeling the size of my erected dick thru my pants. She still insist no sex during first meet up, in the end i send her home with no action, but she gave me a kiss before she alight from my car, look at me seductively and said in her sexy voice - "You passed!"

To be continue....
Old 19-11-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

sex with this malay girl was great - she gave mind blowing BJ with her seductive look and voice. When she is on top, she really know how to "grind" my dick and squeeze her pussy until I had a hard time hold on to my cum. I even used de-sanitizer to numb my dick, and distract myself by thinking of my mum to delay cumming.

She can easily get angry if I cum before her or not fucking her hard enough. I feel like becoming her sex slave, she will continue to ride on me after i cum and extract every single drop out of my balls. Luckily my dick can stay hard for a long time, to give her enough satisfaction.

She even offered RAW and let me cum in pussy, she said she wont hold my responsibility if she ever become pregnant. However, my concern is that she is also meeting other angmo and offer them RAW, I am more worried about getting STD than anything else. We broke up for a few years while I outstation oversea.

Lesson Learnt : Becareful if your FB has really high sex drive, she may be fucking other guys behind your back. Something to consider if you want to do RAW.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

I have to start my FB hunt all over when i outstation in China. Typing and sweet talking in Chinese was a new challenge. But China girl easily fall for foreigner guys because of money or chance to move oversea for better life.

Paid sex was dirt cheap in China, but still add up with lots of $$ to bonk every few days. The cab fare itself will cost more than the paid sex! Getting a FB is the way to go but I noticed that most girls are looking for marriage (they like to get marry young), so no one is going to give free sex if u don't pay them or give them some commitment - which i am trying to avoid.

I had a ONS with a China girl where I did my FIRST RAW sex. It was a memorable experience but the girl immediately gave cold shoulder when I don't show any interest to marry her. Too bad, no marry no sex....and I was lucky that her tummy never grow big after that.

After few months of hunting, finally I managed to get a FB with a young 16 years old girl!

10 years ago DSLR was rare, and in those poorer city in China, many girls never had good quality picture being taken as they cannot afford it.

They get impressed easily when there is foreigner guy holding big camera, one even offered me FREE sex if I took nice photo for her.

This 16 years old SYT even let me take her naked photo. She put them in her QQ and share with her friends!

Noticed the familiar army green towel?

To be continue....

Last edited by sony2002; 19-11-2017 at 08:44 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

She will come to my apartment every weekend and stay over. We had rounds and rounds of non-stop overnight sex and I will help her to take more naked photo for her to put on QQ.

Her pussy was tight and skin was smooth due to young age. I regretted not taking sex photo/video with her!!!

After few months, she seems to get tired of sex and spend more time surf net (it save her $$ to go internet cafe), eating my food or asking money to buy stuff. I did pay her some money (to cover her cab fare and food) but she is asking for more and more $$.

That's where she started to show attitude when I don't pay her enough. She dun even want to have sex with me anymore. However, because she knows where i stay, she will show up at my door asking for money and disturb my neighbour. No choice, pay her a sum of $$ in the end and moved to different apartment to avoid her.

Lesson Learnt : FB may turn into FL. While I believe in buying a meal or paying transport once in a while, it may turn ugly if the FB demand more and more $$ until I cannot afford anymore.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
Heck, even some of them met me to bonk AFTER they meet up their other FB(s).
haha, I will choose BEFORE, I feel weird to eat another guy's body fluid

why not ask for 3P with her FBs?
Old 19-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Great sharing. Upped u bro
Old 19-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
haha, I will choose BEFORE, I feel weird to eat another guy's body fluid

why not ask for 3P with her FBs?
Oh i did with one of the FB, not her.

Another FB taught me threesomes, foursomes, swinging and outdoor. Wahahaha
Old 21-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

missed my ex-FB so much while writing this.

I still have 6 more FB to write about, with more pictures to share too
Old 21-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice shares. Thanks
Old 21-11-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

How did you manage them ?
Old 22-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CrownSaigon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Please share, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1