The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Perfoma&003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Office Adventures

Hi Bros,

This is my 1st post and 1st story after reading for so long. So pardon me if its bad, will try to improve! Fiction or not, you guys decide

PS :This is a new account :P

Enjoy

__________________________________________________ _________________

As an average guy who just came out of army, I began my quest for jobs. But sadly, I'm in a line where girls are rare (im sure u guys know which line im talking about). And so i finally landed myself an interview with a local firm. The interview timing was weird, 6PM.

So when i finally reach the company office, i approached the front desk staff and said im looking for Cass the HR personnel(1st target) and im here for my interview blahblahblah. Wasn't really expecting some Jennifer Aniston to appear so didnt bother to look around.

After awhile, Cass appeared and to my surprised, she IS A MILF. (ok i admit, i prefer matured ladies haha:P) She's about 160cm tall, roughly 47kg, 32YO. Vital stats which i later found out to be 32B, 25, 32. Pretty good for a mom of 1. Had a hard time through out to stay focus on the questions asked by the manager as she was also around in the interview. Too distracting for me haha

Of coz, i got the job and she was the 1 who told me that i've been accepted. Pretty happy about it since the company size isnt very big, alot of chances for me to bump into her.

1st week of work was pretty much getting to know my colleagues and some work procedures. Quite relack la. Work started to pour in from 2nd week and i've to work late often. But 1 night when i was at the pantry making myself some coffee, Cass came in and she was looking pretty tired. Being a nice guy, i asked how is she.

Me : Hey Cass, how's work? u look tired.

Cass : Ya la, big boss asked me to organise this and that. Have to plan and let him know lor.

Me : So is there anything i can help u with?

Cass : haha thanks for the offer, im sure u're busy as well.

Me : Yeah, else i wouldnt be here at this time (8pm already)

Cass : ok i guess i better get back to work.

Me : alright, see u later!

1st conversation with her ever since i entered the company. 1st step into getting closer. As days go by, i found out that she actual stays quite near to my place, infact, we take the same bus home. We became closer too. Often asking her out for lunch etc. Not alone but with some other colleagues from HR and my department

Few days later, i went to look for my manager who's sitting around Cass's desk. Unfortunately, since its already 7, my manager left but Cass was still around!

Me : Hey cass, Have u seen Elson?

Cass : He left about 10mins ago.

Me : Damn, need him to sign these.....

Cass : u wan me to call him for u?

Me : nah, wouldnt wanna trouble u. Wan some coffee instead?

Cass : Sure, Im SOOOOOO tired.

While walking towards the pantry, realise that we are the only 2 person left in the company. so deep down inside, i was hoping something would happen.

Cass : Ahhh, my shoulders.....

Me : Whats wrong? Shoulder ache?

Cass : Ya..... been like this for afew days.

Me : Need some massage? haha

Cass : Can u ?

I then asked her to sit down on the chair inside the pantry and she took off her jacket.Aircon auto offs @ 6pm so its starting to get warm with a jacket. She was wearing a white shirt underneath it and i saw a lacy black bra! Nose almost bled. Good thing i was already standing behind her and she didnt notice my expression as she was too tired.

I began to massage her shoulders. Slowly and with constant pressure. Can feel that her shoulders started to relax and no longer as tensed as before. Of coz, being really turned on by the sight of her blacks, my thoughts started to stray but didnt dare to do anything funny....

After a good 5mins of massaging, she unbuttoned 1 button of her shirt and i had a good view of her breast! Not sure if she did it on purpose, but heck, im enjoying myself.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Ok, end of part 1!

Hope u guys like it!

All comments are welcomed!
Old 09-01-2009, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold
Re: Office Adventures

Good start. Please continue.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great thread for a start..

hope to c more..
Old 09-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Office Adventures

More pleaseee
Old 09-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
NNCK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here for more...
Old 09-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

more more!!
Old 09-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Samster

Thanks to all bros for the support and up-ing my points.

Will continue my part 2 soon. Friday night still busy with work..

Will update asap... wont keep u all waiting for too long
Old 09-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

Part 2 !!

I'm still under moderation so please wait! hehehe

After a good 5mins of massaging, she unbuttoned 1 button of her shirt and i had a good view of her breast! Not sure if she did it on purpose, but heck, im enjoying myself.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

I was trying really hard to find her nips but her bra really covering it well -.- so i told myself since im already here, might as well find out more about her...

Me : U know, u should get ur hubby to massage u more often...

Cass : i wish, he's always busy and since he just got promoted, he hardly have time for me and my kid anymore.

Me : I'm sure u still see him every night isnt it?

Cass : He flies more often now, infact, he wont be back for the next 2 weeks..

Wah.. hoseh liao.. her hubby really dont know what to appreciate this wife he has. But thanks to that, here comes my chance!

Me : dont mind me but when was the last time u 2.. u know....

Cass : ........(silence for awhile)

Me : sorry if i offended u...

Cass : no, just that its been like 3months since he touched me.

Me : Gosh, how can he leave such a beauty alone?

With that said, i decided to be bold and made my move.

I stopped the massage, moved both my hands to her breast by going below her arms and starting to massage her breast with her bra on and licked her ear with my tongue. She was a little shocked and quickly moved her hands and tried to stop mine. But in the end, she just held on to my hands with her eyes closed while i carry on with my attacks.

(realise i didnt give myself a name haha, lets just call me Alex)

Cass : mm.... Alex... We're still...mmm.... in office....

Me : we are the only 2 left my dear...

She didnt reply, can see that she's enjoying my touches. Now that she has taken the bait, time to begin next phase of attack. I quickly unbuttoned her shirt and take it off, steadily. I turned her over and kissed her lips... She didnt respond to my kisses at 1st, but after awhile, we were frenching! and boy, she's a great kisser.

I took off her bra and unzip her skirt, now, i can finally see her panties! gosh, its a matching black! I broke the kiss and she helped me to strip my shirt and unzipped my pants. Ahh, what a relief, my bro was suffocating inside... To my surprise, she kneeled down and rubbed my bro and swallowed it in 1 swift motion....BBBJ!

Me : oo... Cass, u're good.....mmm....

Cass : ... ( busy with my bro )

My bro was at her mercy. Nv had a better BBBJ than this. She varied her pace of sucking/licking and her hands weren't free either, 1 ball per hand. I just held her head close to my dick since im too tall to reach for her 32B! After a few mins, i felt the pressure building up. I didnt wan to waste it so i quickly stopped her, lifted her up and started frenching while i roll down her panties.

Left hand on her 32B, right hand rubbing her clit, man she is cleanly shaved and very wet too. Looks like she has been missing the action for quite sometime. I slit 1 finger into her and she moaned softly.....i started to finger her slowly.... she was so high she broke off from the kiss..

I laid her down on the pantry's table with my finger still in her.

Me : My turn now.....

With that being said, i licked her while my finger continues to fuck her.... "mmmm... ahhh... Alex....dont stop..." i was wondering did i even pause a sec haha. Her moans was getting louder and louder.. Suddenly she screamed " AHHHHH!" She cummed! All the warm juices flowing out of her.. Oo.. shes is really well-lubricated now. thank god i confirmed that we are the only 2 person in the office else ppl are definitely gonna hear her moans hahaha

To Be Continued..... :P

PS : Recalling this scene really makes me wanna PCC...
Old 09-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
justice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone bring me beer n tibits? I am camping here.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Looking forward to read part 3.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
stat_79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstat_79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Woohoo... Bro nice!!! enjoying it... but my 2 cents worth of advice... never eat and shit at the same place...
Old 11-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great piece of writing!

keep it up!!
Old 11-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
risk walker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Grabbing my pint n wtg for the next instalment
Old 11-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Reading your story also wanna make me pcc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfoma&003 View Post
PS : Recalling this scene really makes me wanna PCC...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 11-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HORNYLION deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me also want to PCC after reading. Pls Continue
Advert Space Available