The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
ScrewOldboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My role-play sext

What an awesome story. Hope to read more soon.
Old 29-11-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Villainous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beppu View Post
Support story and camping here,
Same here too
Old 29-11-2018, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Like the way you write. Please share more
Old 29-11-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 29-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 29-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Sorry guys, in the end she is too lazy to type out the sext. But she got extremely horny and wet! This is the first time I've turned on a woman through sexts. And since I'm the better writer, I decide to send her sext stories. She always replies me saying how wet she is Can't imagine how words alone can make her wet!

Btw, she is a teacher in real life heh heh. So my stories tend to revolve around school settings. Next sext story!

-------------------------------------------------------

As a married man and a father, I sent my son to your tuition centre for extra lessons. Usually my wife is the one bringing the kid, but as she fell sick today, I had to take him instead. “Of all days to fall sick, it must be on Sat,” I grumbled in my mind. Weekends were reserved for my soccer time with my buddies. Now, I have to hang out at a shopping mall for 2 hours while my son attends his lesson.

My wife was snoring soundly, under the sedation of flu medicine. “Knn, sick also sleep like a pig,” I cursed. Relations between us were worsening as married life revolved around kids and mundane affairs like shopping for groceries and changing the lights in the house. Sometimes I could not stand returning home and easily got irritated at my wife - she reminds me of how much I miss my single life. To add fuel to fire, our intimate relations has hit rock bottom. We have not made love for more than a year. Whenever we return home after work, we are simply too tired and busy. Even on weekends, we don’t have time for each other, as she has to shepherd the kids to various classes and I would escape the household for soccer time. To be frank, it has been quite a while since I felt aroused and ready to make love. The desire is gone.

After sending my kid to class, I drank kopi and read newspapers at a food court. Haiz, fucking feel like I’m a uncle now. Even when some young girls pass by with their fragrant scent, I don’t even feel excited. Two hours went by quickly and I went to the centre to pick up my son. “Daddy, my teacher wants to talk to you individually,” he said. “Horhor, what did you do wrong?” “I didn’t do well for my tests.” Sighing in my head that my son is as useless as his Dad, I went into the centre and knocked on the classroom door, before stepping in.

What greeted me was astounding:

I saw you, my son’s teacher. You are short, with long black waxy hair. And from the tight blouse that you wear, I can see the contours of your huge breasts and your wide hips. Since the longest time ever, I felt a rush of sexual feelings and thoughts flooding my mind and body. As I looked at your charming and fair face, I felt an insatiable urge to kiss you all over. I wanted to rip your clothes all over and bang you doggy style on the table. What the fuck is happening to me? She is my son’s teacher!

“Mr Lim,” you purred in a soft and feminine voice, “I’m here to speak to you about a serious issue. Your son was caught cheating in a test.”

“That basket!” I swore. “Useless boy!”

“Please don’t be angry!” you pleaded. “But I have to stop him from coming to class, even if we lose money. This is about values.”

Frankly, I wasn’t really too angry but more agitated abt how I can’t get a piece of you. I stared at your huge racks, silent.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

“Are you married, Miss Xx?” I asked.
“Sorry?” you asked, confused. “What does it have to do with this?”
“If you are married, and have kids, you will know how I feel,” I said.
“Sorry, I’m single, and yes, I do know how you feel.” You replied.
“I will give you pleasure if you let my son off,” I blurted out, almost regretting it.

You are stunned. “Pardon me?”

Something dark stirred within me. A beastly impulse. I slammed the classroom door shut, and charged towards you, forcing my lips onto yours. My hands groped your gigantic breasts, and I ripped apart your blouse, with the buttons flying all over the place. I was shocked at how strong I can be, but then again, my dick hasn’t been so hard for so long.

I push you down onto the table and pulled up your bra, my lips still on top of yours, and I squeezed your breasts hard and violently. One hand covered your mouth while the other rubbed your nipple furiously, with my tongue lashing your other breast as if whipping a convict.

To my surprise, you are not struggling much. Your body lay limp yet at tension, probably because of the pleasure I’m giving you through playing with your breasts. I slurp your both your nipples hungrily and lift them up with my teeth, and I can sense that you are about to enter orgasm. What the fuck! My son’s teacher’s breasts are so sensitive! And I haven’t even gotten to the best part.

I unzipped your skirt, pulled it down and also ripped your panties away. You are so wet, as if you just went swimming. I lifted my hand from your mouth, and use both palms to rub your nipples in a clockwise manner, tuning your nipples so they grow larger. “Mr Lim!” You moaned in ecstasy.

While my hands are fondling your breasts, I go down on your pussy and plunged my tongue onto your clit, licking it rapidly, up, down, left, right, before I lay my full mouth on your clit, pressing it hard.

Fuck! Your pussy juices keep flowing out and your vagina lips are so pink, puffy and engorged. So huge!

I pulled down my pants, my erected dick sprang out, sharp and hard. “Mr Lim...no...” you whispered.

“Don’t act like a virgin please!” I snarled, and with one powerful thrust, I pierced my dick into your vagina, and you gasped loudly.

In, out, in, out, in, out... I kept pumping you while I lick and caress your breasts. I haven’t had such good sex for ages. I’m surprised I can last so long, and it’s because of your sexiness that I have turned into an animal.
After what seems to be forever, I can feel the pressure building up in my balls and in my shaft. “Mr Lim, don’t, not inside,” you moaned, but you can’t control yourself as you are so damn pleasured by me.

With a final pump, I ejaculated inside you and you also orgasmed as your fingers scratched my back and biceps.

“Now,” I panted, “Can you come over for private tuition for my son?”
Old 29-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shbright View Post
Love the story and local tumblr girls!
Nice one, like it

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 30-11-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Brassil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pitching tent here
Old 30-11-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 30-11-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
orgasmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

New sext! She got super wet with this story!

--------------------------------------

It is that time of the year when I have to evaluate my teachers. I can’t wait to observe you in lessons as you have been my eye candy ever since you joined the centre. Although as your superior, I behave professionally with you, I harbour lustful thoughts towards you, esp when you wear tight blouses which show the outline of your shapely bosom. Sometimes you will wear loose blouses, and when you bend down, I can see your huge cleavage spilling out from your bra. I love women like you with a set with superior racks.

I sit at the back of the classroom, observing how you talk gently to the kids. My eyes are laser-focused on your red, cherry lips and I imagine them wrapping around my penis, devouring it hungrily. Today you are wearing a one-piece sleeveless dress, and I can see the contours of a pair of melons hidden underneath the fabric of your clothes. As you walk around the classroom checking on the kids, I can see your bra line slipping out. It is leopard prints! The front of pants immediately form a tent as my penis snaps to attention. What a horny teacher, I smile to myself.

Whenever you raise your arms to demonstrate sth to the kids, I see your smooth, flawless sides of your pits. How I wish I can lick them. As you move around the classroom, I try to catch glimpses of the sides of your chest, as you reveal a little skin and some fats - just enough to make one wonder about the treasures hidden within you.

Some kids are sitting directly in front of me. You walk to them and lean over to help them with their work, and as you do so, your dress is slightly lifted up, so I can see more of the back of your legs. I feel like pulling your dress up, tearing down your panties, and piercing my beast into you. But I must restrain myself.

After you are done with the kids, you look back at me, and give me a really sweet smile as befits an adorable girl like you. I can’t take it anymore. When you walk to the front of the classroom, and start to teach on the whiteboard, I place my hand on my crotch and begin to rub. Yes, I’m rubbing myself in a classroom full of kids, but they don’t know that. Only you can see. And when you see my action, you are initially confused, then shocked and disgusted. As I continue rubbing myself, my smile widen. I can’t wait to go through my evaluation of you later heh heh...

After the lesson ends, and the students are dismissed, you approach me. Silently. Awkwardly. My hand is no longer on my crotch. “Please take a seat,” I gestured. “Mr Lim, what happened just now?” you ask in a trembling voice. “What happened?” I ask, pretending to be innocent. “You mean your bad teaching?” Silence again. Tension is building up in the room. I know for a fact there are only two of us in the centre. The next lesson is 1 hour away, giving me plenty of time. “Your explanations are bad, the kids are talking among themselves, no work is done. You will damage the reputation of our centre. I have to let you go,” I said. “No Mr Lim! Let me explain!” you cry out in shock.

“I will let you pass only if you...complete your...job,” I said slowly, deliberately emphasizing “job”. “What job?” you asked curiously. “The job which you saw just now was not completed,” I replied with a smirk, totally enjoying the power I hold over you. Silence, as you think about my enigmatic words. Then your eyes grow larger. “You mean...handjob?” you ask quietly. Even when you are fearful you still look absolutely sexy and seductive. “You are the one who said that, not me,” I said. “It is...voluntary, up to you.” But obviously you know it’s not. You walk over to me, kneel down, and you never dare to look at me in my eyes out of shame and anger. Your small and soft hands reach for the zip of my pants and pull it down. You find the opening of my boxer and reveal my sleeping beast, which has awaken. Your hands wrap around my penis shaft and you begin to slide up and down gradually. You look away, at your side, too embarrassed to see my manhood in your face. Yet I find that sexy, as if I’m conquering a virgin. Honestly I doubt you are. Gradually your movement becomes faster and I groan in esctasy. Precum is starting to dribble from the tip of my penis. Your hands are very gentle and smooth that my beast is screaming for something more.

My manhood needs to find its cave. Badly. I grab you from under your arms and pushed you to me, hugging you tightly. “Let me go!” you shouted angrily. But no one is here to listen to you... I flipped your body around, grabbed and locked your wrists, before I kick the back of your knee. You whimper as you fall down, but I’m not going to hurt you. I make sure you are pushed down onto the student desk, so you are looking forward. With my other arm, I pull up your dress, revealing to me your white panties and a very round and smooth bottom. I dropped my pants and underwear to the floor, my manhood ready to go to war.

I push your legs apart and you struggle mightily, knowing what is to come. But you can’t outmatch my strength. “No, Mr Lim, don’t do it!” you yelled as you try aggressively to break free from my grip. “You want this job? You gonna earn it!” I snapped. And with that, I plunged my hard and thick manhood into your hairy, female cave. As I didn’t give you sufficient time to feel aroused, your vagina has not swollen yet, so I have a hard time sliding into it. But oh boy, I like the tight feeling. I thrust in and out, and use both my hands to grope your huge breasts. You are crying and shrieking uncontrollably now. Oh when will you learn that there is no one but us here? I know you feel pain because you have not been sufficiently lubricated, but I don’t care.

“Repeat, after, me,” I said as I thrust into you. “One, times, two, two,” I said, every word representing a sharp thrust. “One,” you sob, “times, three, three.” And I thrust into you with every word you choke out. The tightness is so wonderful, so sensual that it causes my own balls to tighten, and I can feel the blast of seeds at the tip of my manhood. With one loud roar, as if I have just finished a 2.4 km run, I give one last pump into you and ejaculate all my seeds into you. As I withdraw from you, I realize the amount of semen I have dumped into you, as it still keeps flowing out from your vagina. But I believe I have pumped enough into you to make you pregnant. “Mr Lim!” you cry out aloud as you slide onto the floor, extremely upset and angry. You sit there sobbing, and you don’t even bother to wear back your panties and straighten your crumpled dress. “You have passed,” I said cheerfully as I wear back my clothes. “See you for another session.” And I walk out, leaving you alone. But not for long, as I hatch another plan to make you mine forever.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
smeIIy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a beautiful thread. please keep up the good effort.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1