The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
During night session, beware of those who are willing to drink. One got me so drunk and pestered me to bed her for a small fee of $100. My 2IC coud not resist at that drunken state. While it was a good fuck, when lights were on in the morning, she belong to the $80/2/60 range .. can't believe I spent the whole night with her
guess u must have order liquor..
those few sit with me... hardly touch my beer

hahaha.. u are damn right on the pricing category. I believe most are this level.. with probably one or two ... at maybe $100/1/60 ..

anyway.. good fuck most important lah

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Quote:
During night session, beware of those who are willing to drink. One got me so drunk and pestered me to bed her for a small fee of $100. My 2IC coud not resist at that drunken state. While it was a good fuck, when lights were on in the morning, she belong to the $80/2/60 range .. can't believe I spent the whole night with her
LOL. whats her name bro? Anyway 100 for overnight is damn cheap also la. And most importantly, the fk was good.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
guess u must have order liquor..
those few sit with me... hardly touch my beer

hahaha.. u are damn right on the pricing category. I believe most are this level.. with probably one or two ... at maybe $100/1/60 ..

anyway.. good fuck most important lah
No lor, Xyberduke only drinks beer... Bros here knows that haha... I went alone and had 2 towers... As usual, I told everybody l will only sit with ladies who drinks, whoever stops drinking before I do or come back to a room temp leftover beer gets no tips. Normally have 3 to 4 milfs to sit and choose who to bonk, but that day only 2 and one disappeared near midnight. Want to just call a FL but....
Old 11-12-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lor, Xyberduke only drinks beer... Bros here knows that haha... I went alone and had 2 towers... As usual, I told everybody l will only sit with ladies who drinks, whoever stops drinking before I do or come back to a room temp leftover beer gets no tips. Normally have 3 to 4 milfs to sit and choose who to bonk, but that day only 2 and one disappeared near midnight. Want to just call a FL but....
Oh.. paiseh.. not familiar here.. didn't know u drink beer only
but then there got tower meh?

I go with friends.. medium room 3 jugs or big room 4 jugs only

anyway, we go mainly is just sing song n rubba some neh neh .. never really ask bonking

Old 11-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
qingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyway if u can't finish the beer package, u can keep for the next session within a month.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
KLDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - SH - Weekday

This place seems to have changed a bit since the freaky bad reviews in 2017

Went on a Monday at start of SH (9pm). Many empty rooms. Estimated about 12 girls working. Was told that there would be many more girls on the weekends.

At the stairs got 2 uncles greeting us warmly. We got a small room and only 1 jug for $78 . I think this is becoming more acceptable for KTV's since business is not good

Toilet has no smell now, and can be considered clean

Small room fits max 5 humans shoulder to shoulder, which means 2 bros max (save the other space for girls. Your aching lap will thank you.)

Butterfly times was not too bad about 30 minutes, but duration per visit is quite short less than 5 minutes. For entire SH, each gal visited about 5-6 times

Standard Girls tips are still same as previous reports.
$20 - normal
$30 - if they work for it or you like them.
$50 - if you suddenly need Kleenex

Alice - On selection, will auto ride and pop top.
Her pcc bottle of spray oil comes out of her bag really quick if you don't stop her. her attitude is great although definitely large milfy look.

Sakura - massage milf. Says shes 40+ but looks great! not playable, but she does a mean head and shoulder massage. ($20 for about 15+ minutes.) Massage is so good that you will forget about everything for those minutes.
Note that she is a pure massage girl (not for play), it will be that 15+ minutes straight, then thats all.
Bonus points is that she can service all bros in room, without being awkward.

Xiao Hong - partial massage milf. she will rub your thighs and... you won't remember what else because you will be enchanted by her impish naughty expressions. Possibly the best looking of the evening (cute flirty look). unfortunately also non playable.

WIR - yes!
Old 12-12-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingsheng80 View Post
Anyway if u can't finish the beer package, u can keep for the next session within a month.
Oh.. didn't know that.. thanks bro for sharing.

BUT then.. always not enough to drink leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDude View Post
FR - SH - Weekday

Standard Girls tips are still same as previous reports.
$20 - normal
$30 - if they work for it or you like them.
$50 - if you suddenly need Kleenex

WIR - yes!

didn't know got massage MILF !! thanks for sharing

what's WIR?

u tip so much ah!! mine is $30 for those with PCC

Old 12-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDude View Post
FR - SH - Weekday

Xiao Hong - partial massage milf. she will rub your thighs and... you won't remember what else because you will be enchanted by her impish naughty expressions. Possibly the best looking of the evening (cute flirty look). unfortunately also non playable.

WIR - yes!
Don't recall sitting with Xiao Hong before...can give more description about her, bro?
Old 12-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
Oh.. didn't know that.. thanks bro for sharing.

BUT then.. always not enough to drink leh

didn't know got massage MILF !! thanks for sharing

what's WIR?

u tip so much ah!! mine is $30 for those with PCC

Bro, who u usually sit with? any hot and playable milfs to recommend?
Old 12-12-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3083 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone there now ? Can pm me
Old 12-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Youngnlonely is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any new ladies? Been going a few times always same few.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngnlonely View Post
Any new ladies? Been going a few times always same few.

I’m not there want to see if anyone want to go can jio
Old 12-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Time to change to NSH at Lorong 7
Same price, more girls but viet
Some quite chio...
Old 12-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Time to change to NSH at Lorong 7
Same price, more girls but viet
Some quite chio...
But the gal there can’t play anymore
Old 13-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
But the gal there can’t play anymore
Can play, i visit few times. But you must really choose your girl carefully. Most girls cannot play.
So before you allow them to come in and sit down, you ask them "can ngiam tak " or not. If they say can, then you will enjoy the night.. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1