The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 22-02-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Jcalista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

1. Some regular stranger whom I saw at the bus stop daily 2 years. One day he decided to come up and say hi. Then we did it in his room.

2. Ang moh colleague from Switzerland that looked prim and proper (not indecent kind). He came to Singapore for a visit. Showed him around Singapore and spent a night together. It’s one of the best sex ever and he pursued further but back then I didn’t thought he was the one.
Old 23-02-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
fabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Talked to this girl on tinder for about few hours ? And we decided to meet up at her place ! Went over and gotten a quickly and bbbj from her ! Shot the load inside her mouth and she swallowed. Shiok die me
Old 23-02-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 13
chuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvhacker View Post
Last time where tinder was so fun, saw a lady with mutual friend, and the mutual friend was an ex colleague of mine which is around my age, my office consist of older people. Things were normal until one day she(tinder) started the topic on sex. And she knew we got mutual friend. She(tinder) knew her friend was alittle slutty girl who will cock block every guy. Then she ask me how thing between me and her(ex colleague). She(tinder) said to me, if you have banged her(ex colleague), I don't wanna bang you. Lucky at that time I didn't bang my ex colleague as she got a police bf. Being a coward, only auto roaming is the furtherest we go. Lucky managed to up the tinder girl at that time, 7x a night in 3 star hotel while my gf is in oversea
I didn't know you could mix further and furthest into one word. Furtherest. Lol
Old 23-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jude3773 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcalista View Post
1. Some regular stranger whom I saw at the bus stop daily 2 years. One day he decided to come up and say hi. Then we did it in his room.

2. Ang moh colleague from Switzerland that looked prim and proper (not indecent kind). He came to Singapore for a visit. Showed him around Singapore and spent a night together. It’s one of the best sex ever and he pursued further but back then I didn’t thought he was the one.
That's hot!
Old 23-02-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Not really a sex story but would like to share.

Have been chatting up with this girl from my gym for a few weeks alrd (i got a thing for babes in sports bras). Last week finally got lucky and brought her into the male toilet for make out session at night after our workout. Super steamy and sexy make out session under the showers. Once done we left the toilet and passed by a group of guys. Just smiled and left the place quickly. One of them must have been a jealous prick and informed the management of the matter. Now i'm banned from the gym while the gym babe still have access.

But she not staying for long as the info spread around the gym and she not comfortable there anymore. Trying to convince her to go to the same gym i just signed up for. Maybe can up her after our next encounter 🤞🏻
Old 23-02-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Last time where tinder was so fun, saw a lady with mutual friend, and the mutual friend was an ex colleague of mine which is around my age, my office consist of older people. )
Knn what fk english is this
Old 24-02-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcalista View Post

"I am the ONE" .... from DJ Khaled
Old 24-02-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Not really a sex story but would like to share.

Have been chatting up with this girl from my gym for a few weeks alrd (i got a thing for babes in sports bras). Last week finally got lucky and brought her into the male toilet for make out session at night after our workout. Super steamy and sexy make out session under the showers. Once done we left the toilet and passed by a group of guys. Just smiled and left the place quickly. One of them must have been a jealous prick and informed the management of the matter. Now i'm banned from the gym while the gym babe still have access.

But she not staying for long as the info spread around the gym and she not comfortable there anymore. Trying to convince her to go to the same gym i just signed up for. Maybe can up her after our next encounter 🤞🏻
That jealous prick morher is called Mary ?
Old 25-02-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
That jealous prick morher is called Mary ?
And that jealous prick is a lamp? Coz Mary had a little lamp.... whahahaha
Old 27-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuanny View Post
I didn't know you could mix further and furthest into one word. Furtherest. Lol
Sorry mate, was typing this in office with people walking around
Old 27-02-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry mate, was typing this in office with people walking around
wow...bro salute u...u pple r so daring, dare to surf n type messages in sbf in office some more.. ..not scare yr boss or collics find out meh. ??...might end up "chow yeow yee"

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-02-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow...bro salute u...u pple r so daring, dare to surf n type messages in sbf in office some more.. ..not scare yr boss or collics find out meh. ??...might end up "chow yeow yee"
No la, just try quick quick lo
Old 28-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No la, just try quick quick lo
Oic..then tat's good for u...be careful n safe ok, dun want u to get caught by them...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-02-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oic..then tat's good for u...be careful n safe ok, dun want u to get caught by them...
Should be fine I guess. Always been cautious.
Old 28-02-2019, 03:13 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

This was with one of my ex-employee. Always find her very sexy and pretty, but never dared to venture anything extra because she was my staff.

One day, I was at a very popular pub right smack at the centre of Orchard Road, with a bunch of my employees celebrating one of the guy's birthday. They were all mainly 20+ while I am in my late 30s. But I still joined them for the sake of building up camaraderie with the team.

Halfway through the session, this ex-employee bumped into us at our table. She was here with her current colleagues for Friday Happy Hour. All the while, always knew she was a chiongster that goes clubbing every weekend type.

She knew a few of us so she joined in at our table. She is wearing a black tube top that shows off her curves nicely, and her hair is dyed totally blonde. Only one word can describe her - stunning.

Fast forward to end of the session. All of us had quite a bit of drinks. Being the boss, I volunteered to pick up the tab, and the gang wanted to go for second round at another pub but seeing the time which was close to midnight, I told them I had enough and need to go home. So all of them left first while I waited at the counter to settle the bill.

I am not familiar with such places as I seldom chiong. Feel very out of place. After waiting 15 min to settle the bill, I felt a bit high tide, so went to pee before I go get my car.

Didnt expect to bump into her at the toilet walkway. She was a bit high and as we walked past each other, she had a little slip and her face fell into my chest while I hold her up in my arms. When she looked up, our mouth were just inches away each other. Can feel the breath on each other. In that split second, I close my mouth onto hers and we somehow just locked into a deep wet kiss. It was just like 10 sec or so when someone came out of the toilet and wanted to go past us.

She just grabbed my arms and pulled me to a room at the back. It looks like a small changing room for the staff there. Just a very small cubicle with some shelves at one side with some staff uniforms. She locked the door and we continued with our kiss. And our hands started to wander all over each other. She has voluptuous figure and I cant play enough with that huge rack. Pulled down the tube top together with the bra and just suck and suck on them.

Then I stood upright and gave her shoulders a slight push downwards. She gotten the hint immediately and the next thing was her sucking on my rod with her eyes looking at me seductively. It was heavenly. Knew her for so many years and now she is sucking my cock in her sexy mouth.

I cant stand it anymore and pull her up, turn her around and start to doggie her. Her ass is damn sexy and slutty. Her soft moans and gasps gave me more encouragement to fuck her harder.

And the climax came. Cum in raw into her. Just cant resist it.

That was the one and only one time ever. And that memory is etched in my mind forever.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1