The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1651  
Old 19-02-2019, 11:23 PM
UnderTheBed UnderTheBed is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 211
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 6
UnderTheBed is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUnderTheBed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by taimei91 View Post
A worthy trip but bad location if not driving . Jasmine is out to please . For Bros who like typical twmm w tia tia voice, confirm won't regret. Boobs lovers will definitely enjoy urself .Only bad point is the price . Carrot head or not , up to urself to decide .
My 2 cents
The boobs are the best!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1652  
Old 20-02-2019, 12:43 AM
EvanesceWind EvanesceWind is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
EvanesceWind is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Wow, break $300/1/1

Today arrival is $320, tmr arrival is $350

The $350/1/1 girl seem to be my cup of tea but the price can buy a budget ticket to taiwan and still got some money left

Think big head need to think properly instead of small head

Well different people different needs. I did went to Taiwan just end of last year and manage to try some twmm and price point wise it ain't that expensive.. around 4.5k - 6k twd u can get good ones already which is still consider cheaper than these inflated ones. Service wise was good as well and you have more choices depending on regions/areas. But you got to have Line or wechat to communicate with them in chinese lar... else all is fine.. they do reply english but slower lor.. Downside u pay your own air ticket but otherwise i find it all good. If they arrive and u dont like the voice or the size, reject without having to pay penalty (but i nv lar.. cos the girl i choose is my type de hahaha)

http://www.mandy598.com/ (example of one of the web i use to chiong in taiwan la)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1653  
Old 20-02-2019, 02:13 AM
rey69's Avatar
rey69 rey69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 825
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 7
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeoil85 View Post
Clara..Indo.
If bro tried n love Jes services, U will love Clara too.
Speak little English but very good French.
Will not said more..see photo...going back soon, rare Indo gem.
Is her face pretty & free of blemishes?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1654  
Old 20-02-2019, 11:01 PM
Pictionary Pictionary is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 89
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Emma from TW stables can breastfeed or not? Anyone got try to clarify with sexycat85 before booking? Sexycat85 is like cutting and pasting do and don't.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1655  
Old 20-02-2019, 11:48 PM
b123li999 b123li999 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 52
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 2
b123li999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyb123li999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Emma from TW stables can breastfeed or not? Anyone got try to clarify with sexycat85 before booking? Sexycat85 is like cutting and pasting do and don't.
The services provided are similar for the gals then can only cut and paste what...lol...u see all the dome 1 also cut and paste even if cannot finger they also put can...

For your Question dont think she got milk to feed you though...LOL
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1656  
Old 21-02-2019, 04:09 PM
dinoo dinoo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 272
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
dinoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdinoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdinoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdinoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdinoo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeoil85 View Post
Clara..Indo.
If bro tried n love Jes services, U will love Clara too.
Speak little English but very good French.
Will not said more..see photo...going back soon, rare Indo gem.
What is holding me back from trying sensual is the many bad FR on the poor arrangement of the session ... i.e bonk halfway chambermaid come knocking, time not up yet, another brother is waiting at the door already etc etc ...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1657  
Old 21-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Craskloose Craskloose is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 14
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Craskloose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

My humble FR for Clara of SensualFeel.

Managed to booked Clara for supper around 1am on Wednesday. OKT directed me to the designated hotel, however I told OKT that I dun like the cleanliness of the particular hotel and suggested to go Hotel 81 instead. OKT agreed and arrange for me to pickup Clara at the designated hotel and proceed to the Hotel 81 down the road. First impression of Clara was she petite slim with a shoulder length hair just like girl-next-door looks with slight blemishes.

After checked in H81 and in the room, we start frenching and she really an active frencher. We slowly stripping each other clothing piece by piece and I love that cute lacy pink thong which she’s wearing that night. Then we go in to shower and she clean me up properly and no much action in there. Went onto the bed and this is where she demonstrated all her wonderful skills. From frenching to catbath and follow by bbbj... I could say that her tongue skill is damn good. After awhile, I hinted her to stop bj and capped on for real action. We try various positions and she willing for it and finally unload the first batch of S trooper for the night. As for the second round, we rest for awhile and she will start to tease you and bbbj you to the extent that you are ready for round 2. Same SOP applied. Indeed she’s really a gem as I normally dun go for second shot but she’s capable to make me fire my second round out. She’s too great to describe. She’s going back Batam next week, so I guess will go for another RTF before she leaves this wonderful island.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Not for boobs lover.
Bbbj: 9.5/10 I just love it!
Frenching: Yes, Non-stop action
FJ: 9/10 Love to carry her in standing position.
GFE: 9/10

Clara is the first Indonesian I try in this stable that make me felt satisfaction when walking out of the room.
Another bad remarks is that OKT response and sometime the arrangement made will cork up. Just like my last booking with Sisil...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1658  
Old Yesterday, 01:02 AM
Miguelaraho Miguelaraho is online now
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 1
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Miguelaraho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Eun from ClubK.

Abit shy maybe due to slight language barrier but manage to communicate during session. I not much of talker so maybe just me.

Looks: 8/10, in photo look more like syt but irl she got model face, body slight curves but the kind nice to grab
Boobs: 9/10 full C with perky nips and i think they natural(?), loved them
Bj: 8/10, almost clear within 5min but lucky can control
Frenching: 7/10 Abit shy on this part, tried but she hesitant so didnt want to push
FJ: 8/10, open to different pos and very responsive
GFE: 6.5/10 needs abit more work in this area i feel, maybe cause she new

Location-wise is top-notch brand hotel in central which was perfect for me.

Rtf: maybe, but im still newbie so wanna try different different
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1659  
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM
hyun12 hyun12 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 56
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 5
hyun12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
My humble FR for Clara of SensualFeel.

Managed to booked Clara for supper around 1am on Wednesday. OKT directed me to the designated hotel, however I told OKT that I dun like the cleanliness of the particular hotel and suggested to go Hotel 81 instead. OKT agreed and arrange for me to pickup Clara at the designated hotel and proceed to the Hotel 81 down the road. First impression of Clara was she petite slim with a shoulder length hair just like girl-next-door looks with slight blemishes.

After checked in H81 and in the room, we start frenching and she really an active frencher. We slowly stripping each other clothing piece by piece and I love that cute lacy pink thong which she’s wearing that night. Then we go in to shower and she clean me up properly and no much action in there. Went onto the bed and this is where she demonstrated all her wonderful skills. From frenching to catbath and follow by bbbj... I could say that her tongue skill is damn good. After awhile, I hinted her to stop bj and capped on for real action. We try various positions and she willing for it and finally unload the first batch of S trooper for the night. As for the second round, we rest for awhile and she will start to tease you and bbbj you to the extent that you are ready for round 2. Same SOP applied. Indeed she’s really a gem as I normally dun go for second shot but she’s capable to make me fire my second round out. She’s too great to describe. She’s going back Batam next week, so I guess will go for another RTF before she leaves this wonderful island.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Not for boobs lover.
Bbbj: 9.5/10 I just love it!
Frenching: Yes, Non-stop action
FJ: 9/10 Love to carry her in standing position.
GFE: 9/10

Clara is the first Indonesian I try in this stable that make me felt satisfaction when walking out of the room.
Another bad remarks is that OKT response and sometime the arrangement made will cork up. Just like my last booking with Sisil...
hey bro hows the service from Sisil?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1660  
Old Yesterday, 11:02 AM
Craskloose Craskloose is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 14
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Craskloose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyun12 View Post
hey bro hows the service from Sisil?
Not bad... C boobs but abit saggy... She dun do bbbj, only Cbj...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1661  
Old Yesterday, 11:55 AM
Sionbazzard Sionbazzard is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sionbazzard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Anyone tried Miko? How's her looks n service?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1662  
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM
dinoo dinoo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 272
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
dinoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdinoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdinoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdinoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdinoo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
My humble FR for Clara of SensualFeel.

Managed to booked Clara for supper around 1am on Wednesday. OKT directed me to the designated hotel, however I told OKT that I dun like the cleanliness of the particular hotel and suggested to go Hotel 81 instead. OKT agreed and arrange for me to pickup Clara at the designated hotel and proceed to the Hotel 81 down the road. First impression of Clara was she petite slim with a shoulder length hair just like girl-next-door looks with slight blemishes.

After checked in H81 and in the room, we start frenching and she really an active frencher. We slowly stripping each other clothing piece by piece and I love that cute lacy pink thong which she’s wearing that night. Then we go in to shower and she clean me up properly and no much action in there. Went onto the bed and this is where she demonstrated all her wonderful skills. From frenching to catbath and follow by bbbj... I could say that her tongue skill is damn good. After awhile, I hinted her to stop bj and capped on for real action. We try various positions and she willing for it and finally unload the first batch of S trooper for the night. As for the second round, we rest for awhile and she will start to tease you and bbbj you to the extent that you are ready for round 2. Same SOP applied. Indeed she’s really a gem as I normally dun go for second shot but she’s capable to make me fire my second round out. She’s too great to describe. She’s going back Batam next week, so I guess will go for another RTF before she leaves this wonderful island.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Not for boobs lover.
Bbbj: 9.5/10 I just love it!
Frenching: Yes, Non-stop action
FJ: 9/10 Love to carry her in standing position.
GFE: 9/10

Clara is the first Indonesian I try in this stable that make me felt satisfaction when walking out of the room.
Another bad remarks is that OKT response and sometime the arrangement made will cork up. Just like my last booking with Sisil...
Wow bro thanks for the FR.. Didnt know OKT ok with us booking our own room. I would have done that to avoid another bro come knocking on your door when your time is not up or opening the door leaving to find housekeeper in your face etc
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1663  
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
CondomXL CondomXL is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 7
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CondomXL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

I thought H81 required 2 person to register?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1664  
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
rey69's Avatar
rey69 rey69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 825
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 7
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

I am the 1st person to post FR for taiwanese Jasmine.

- Tall, slim body with real F cup boobs (really 1 hand cannot cover.
- Look like photo.
- She is shy when i paint her (she seems enjoying)
- Good & passionate bonking with various kinky postures.
- High gfe & good conversationalisr (voice quite teh)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1665  
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
jenoroth jenoroth is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 537
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 9
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanesceWind View Post
Well different people different needs. I did went to Taiwan just end of last year and manage to try some twmm and price point wise it ain't that expensive.. around 4.5k - 6k twd u can get good ones already which is still consider cheaper than these inflated ones. Service wise was good as well and you have more choices depending on regions/areas. But you got to have Line or wechat to communicate with them in chinese lar... else all is fine.. they do reply english but slower lor.. Downside u pay your own air ticket but otherwise i find it all good. If they arrive and u dont like the voice or the size, reject without having to pay penalty (but i nv lar.. cos the girl i choose is my type de hahaha)

http://www.mandy598.com/ (example of one of the web i use to chiong in taiwan la)
Hi bro, the website u provided is for 2shot or 1??
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph