The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
JQ’s payaya boobs were nice and fluffy.
Very fair too hence can see the veins on her boobs.
Had many good times caressing and licking her boobs.
Her bbbj was awesome as well.
Chemistry with her was great cos always like run marathon at end of session.

Nowadays can’t get such standards

😭
Ok, I just tried Tian Xin. I think you will prefer YoYo / 1612 if you like slim with decent sized boobs. YoYo's pair isn't very big, but she is so slim, and so young … the ratio is really nice.
Old 18-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
Ok, I just tried Tian Xin. I think you will prefer YoYo / 1612 if you like slim with decent sized boobs. YoYo's pair isn't very big, but she is so slim, and so young … the ratio is really nice.
Thanks bro!
Tried 1612 Yoyo recently.
Nice and ample boobs on her very slim frame
but still not C cups

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 22-02-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xiao seven : Can share her looks and figure / age ?

Thanks bro

Quote:
She’s in my signature.
Tried her when I came back from self imposed exile.
Looks buay gum but was too horny to look around.
I wasn’t disappointed cos her service and riding skills were damn good.
Old 22-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Xiao seven : Can share her looks and figure / age ?

Thanks bro
I had pre- booked her after seeing rave reviews; hence din reject her even though looks buay gum me:

Looks - matured, below average
Figure - Womanly curves
Age- din ask, shld be late 20s

But services and FJ were superb
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 22-02-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
I had pre- booked her after seeing rave reviews; hence din reject her even though looks buay gum me:

Looks - matured, below average
Figure - Womanly curves
Age- din ask, shld be late 20s

But services and FJ were superb
But her CIM is super
Old 22-02-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
But her CIM is super
Tua Neh bu
Old 22-02-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Tua Neh bu
But her suction a bit too strong for my Joe

MILF with big tits
Old 22-02-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
But her CIM is super
大法 was awesome
Also a 大漠

😮
Old 22-02-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Tua Neh bu
One of the few authentic tua neh bu around
Old 22-02-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
大法 was awesome
Also a 大漠

😮
Quote:
One of the few authentic tua neh bu around

Today had her must rest 3 days

She sucks out every single drop
Old 22-02-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Today had her must rest 3 days

She sucks out every single drop
She suck out the reserves as well😂

She rodeo rode me to estacy
Riding skills one notch below 1667 KK
But very good already
Old 22-02-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
She suck out the reserves as well😂

She rodeo rode me to estacy
Riding skills one notch below 1667 KK
But very good already
Small Seven is tighter than Kei Kei I feel

But when I am tired just told her CIM best

Beware cos too tight always slipped
Old 22-02-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Small Seven is tighter than Kei Kei I feel

But when I am tired just told her CIM best

Beware cos too tight always slipped
My experience with 7 is that her pussy naturally tighter and riding skills better than KK
KK’s pussy naturally not tight but she controls her vagina muscle very well to suffocate the cock; riding skills lose out to 7 cos she’s proportionally heavier.
Old 25-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Dooonuut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
My experience with 7 is that her pussy naturally tighter and riding skills better than KK
KK’s pussy naturally not tight but she controls her vagina muscle very well to suffocate the cock; riding skills lose out to 7 cos she’s proportionally heavier.
Can someone please confirm her homebase? Thenlist says 1651 but the okt there said there’s no such girl called xiaoqi, unless it’s meant to be in English.
Thanks
Old 25-02-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooonuut View Post
Can someone please confirm her homebase? Thenlist says 1651 but the okt there said there’s no such girl called xiaoqi, unless it’s meant to be in English.
Thanks
Small Seven at 1606A

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1