The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AgentNumber2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Penis size

Quote:
Originally Posted by shchen View Post
there are some other element as well
I guess the only other way to do that would be through your own skill
Old 14-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
If you can satisfy a whore, I think you should be quite satisfied
Thats very true because as long as you are satisfied in bed its good enough
Old 15-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
baksothebest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybaksothebest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Proper n frequent massage with treatment oil will guarantee increase in girth & length.
Old 15-09-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
yangtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
almost every single one of whores i pay for their service say my cock is big

i think is a standard line to say to the customer
They cannot say their customers have small cocks right?
Old 15-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Whether they say you big or you 厉害 it's all a bunch of lies to make you, the paying $$$ customer, happy. No need to think anything about it. All the whores I fucked say I'm big. Some 红星大奖 ones even managed to put on a surprised look when I pulled down my underwear and the cock hadn't even fully stand yet And when my cock really fully stand the smarter ones would add that it is 真的超大的 to make it seem like they were not just saying for the sake of saying earlier. As for 厉害, whores don't really care whether you are 厉害 or not. They just care you hurry cum and they can pack up. In fact their favourite customers are those who cum super fast. I was helping a whore reply her SMSes from a potential customer because she didn't understand English well. She said she didn't want to take that customer because she thought people from that country (somewhere in southeast asia) are dirty. Then I asked her whether she liked ang mohs. She said she didn't take anymore because she had two customers and they were both very rough. Then I jokingly said this don't want, that don't want, still got customer meh? She said got. She liked people from one area (in Asia). I was quite surprised because I always thought PRC wouldn't like people from that area. I asked her why. She said because they cum very fast. Less than 1 min job done. So when a whore praises you to the heavens to get an RTF, no need to feel proud

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 15-09-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

One WL told me that, if a customer has a small dick and asks her, she'll say that it's average or normal size. But if it's a big dick, she'll say it's big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangtao View Post
They cannot say their customers have small cocks right?
Old 15-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Whether they say you big or you 厉害 it's all a bunch of lies to make you, the paying $$$ customer, happy. No need to think anything about it. All the whores I fucked say I'm big. Some 红星大奖 ones even managed to put on a surprised look when I pulled down my underwear and the cock hadn't even fully stand yet And when my cock really fully stand the smarter ones would add that it is 真的超大的 to make it seem like they were not just saying for the sake of saying earlier. As for 厉害, whores don't really care whether you are 厉害 or not. They just care you hurry cum and they can pack up. In fact their favourite customers are those who cum super fast. I was helping a whore reply her SMSes from a potential customer because she didn't understand English well. She said she didn't want to take that customer because she thought people from that country (somewhere in southeast asia) are dirty. Then I asked her whether she liked ang mohs. She said she didn't take anymore because she had two customers and they were both very rough. Then I jokingly said this don't want, that don't want, still got customer meh? She said got. She liked people from one area (in Asia). I was quite surprised because I always thought PRC wouldn't like people from that area. I asked her why. She said because they cum very fast. Less than 1 min job done. So when a whore praises you to the heavens to get an RTF, no need to feel proud
Fill in the blanks. (SE Asia country = Pinoy-land). (in Asia country = Japan). Correct guess?
Old 15-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Fill in the blanks. (SE Asia country = Pinoy-land). (in Asia country = Japan). Correct guess?
Both wrong. No need to bother guessing. Each whore will have her own faves and nots. I'm sure there's quite a few whores who love SG men because there are so many roberts out there who overpay for lousy fucks.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 15-09-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
ChilliPeppers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentNumber2 View Post
would be through your own skill
I guess sexual skill would be the only next best thing after size
Old 16-09-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

girls dont care bout your size.. if they love, like or click they’ll feel good during love making with you..
Old 16-09-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
girls dont care bout your size.. if they love, like or click they’ll feel good during love making with you..
Agree with you. With women, there's still an emotional factor involved in arousal.
Old 17-09-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
need to be at least average looking also mah
Old 19-09-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
RonBurgundy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonBurgundy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangtao View Post
They cannot say their customers have small cocks
Got happen to me before fl say how come so small
Old 21-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
TrojanHorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
she'll say that it's average or normal size
Probably its just not to make her customer feel down by saying his dick is small
Old 21-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
One WL told me that, if a customer has a small dick and asks her, she'll say that it's average or normal size. But if it's a big dick, she'll say it's big.
Normally WL would not tell her customers the dick is small. Praises will attract more customers.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1