The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

i have done that..masturbated with strangers panties and bra..how i managed to get strangers panties n bra please pm me...

anyone have this fetish as me?

n i also need help to find a device (stick) that can extend about 3-5 metres and the other end is a hook or thing that can grab things.
Old 18-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all
Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez
n i also need help to find a device (stick) that can extend about 3-5 metres and the other end is a hook or thing that can grab things.
Hmm think i noe wat u up 2... Gd luck. Don't get caught by mata.

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 18-01-2005, 06:20 PM
sawzhai28

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

no wonder always hear my gf and her frens say their underwear always missing..
Old 18-01-2005, 06:23 PM
·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawzhai28
no wonder always hear my gf and her frens say their underwear always missing..
Bwahahaha, wanted to give the same response but you already beat me to it lah...
Old 18-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
Bwahahaha, wanted to give the same response but you already beat me to it lah...
soiled o washed ones? no wonder uni n lady hostels always missing a big bunch.. kekekee
Old 18-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
i have done that..masturbated with strangers panties and bra..how i managed to get strangers panties n bra please pm me...

Mai steal lah, just buy from here : http://www.asian-panties.org/aboutme.htm
Old 18-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 22
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Talking Similar One

Oo..your topic is very interesting. This reminds me of a similar fetish.

I knew one handsome chap used to work in a laundry at Siglap. His job? Always busy dealing with lots of regular customers’ stained underwears.

He once told me he loved doing crazy things with ladies’ underwear.

Case 1 He laid the ladies' (regular female customers he knew) unwashed underwear in a row of ten in the floor and starts jerking till he ‘came’. After that, he will dumped them for washing.

Case 2 He purposely dirtied the newly cleaned female customers’ underwear with his own cum. Upon his female customers walk-in for collection, he made them see and smell his own cum stained on their panties.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 18-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Quote:

i've done it once with my colleague's bra and not stranger...did it at her place during a gathering...i cannot explain why i did it...It so happen that as i was using her bathroom and I saw her worn bra in the laundry pail...It sort of unleash the hidden fetish in me..so I look closer at the pail and so happen that there are two bras in them...The top one is black and the other is white...As I delicately took up the first one I saw that the brand is Marks and Spencers...It the lacy one with a lot of frills..By now I am probably out of control and I started fantasing and gradually my pole is at full mast...quick look at the label and it shows 36C...without further ado I took the cups and took a deep breath...no doubt it still smell of her estee lauder perfume on those cups...i cannot believe that I am technically smelling her nipples...The effect on me is so overpowering and I started wanking...my heart beat was real fast when I am in the act as I am afriad that someone might start knocking on the door...however that its not a problem as I shot my load pretty quick and intense on the bathroom floor...freakin made me unload like never before...i've got kind of high and as well as also guilt feeling for doing such a perverse act...afterwhich I later clean up the floor and washed up...after that incident I still have the fantasy or urge to do it again whenever I saw her which kind of reminded me of her bra...Ever since then I didn;t have that opportunity anymore i.e. no more gathering at her place..Will I do that given another opportunity ? definite yes to be honest because the feeling is very very high and exciting. Better than straight sex IMO but no doubt perverse.
Old 19-01-2005, 07:59 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

hmm ... i understand our dear Robertking also got a old underwear to spare.. any one interesting????

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

tried before..... haha when my ex was bathing... i take her silky panty to smell... keke....
Old 19-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

done that do that with one of neighbour's mum's bra.
Old 19-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666
i've done it once with my colleague's bra and not stranger....
Just curious... why not try ur luck to bang her? unless she married?
Old 19-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666
i've done it once with my colleague's bra and not stranger...did it at her place during a gathering....
maybe she found out d stain n stopped having d gatherings... kekeke...

but agree w brudder lorry... u shld have bonked her instead...
Old 19-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oooh i think u took my g-string undies....hehehehe i got a fetish for wearing gals undies......
Old 19-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Oooh i think u took my g-string undies....hehehehe i got a fetish for wearing gals undies......
holy mercy..... what else?..... mr hyde wears plastic strapped padded push-up bras?

bro freebiez cant possibly live to tell the ghastly tale!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1