The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 08-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

Cheong OL lo... Haha
Old 08-02-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkace View Post
If you have tenant access card, got another secret place. Though not advisable on weeknights.
tht garden?
Old 08-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

i've tried east coast parkway, along one of those benches in the wee morning beside the walkway

i still remember there were some ppl who set up tent nearby for overnight!

Last edited by linoleum3; 08-02-2019 at 01:12 PM. Reason: english
Old 08-02-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Try the carpark at kallang way opp SPH... It street lights are dimmed n it's free parking after 7pm. Discreet n deserted
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 08-02-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
hawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
tht garden?

Near that garden
Old 08-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkace View Post
Near that garden
ah.. naise bro..
Old 08-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
BedGut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread, thanks to bros who share their interesting encounters!
Old 08-02-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
I'm also trying to find more handicap toilets.. if anyone has any locations, can share? Much appreciated.
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...-is-for-you-to

Definitely not here
Old 08-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
upthoseskirts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro’s in the northeast keen for some “nearby” action?

No swapping.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fullgrizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What you mean??
Old 08-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
upthoseskirts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullgrizz View Post
What you mean??
Bonk in the car bro, nearby each other. Too shy for side by side
Old 12-02-2019, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Just happened an hour ago at 4am. Woke up and decide to go corridor for a smoke. Gf also woke up when I on the lights and join me. She was in a loose singlet and panty.... no bra and can see her panty clearly. Anyway it's so late and no one outside.

Halfway, got a bit turn on by gf's attire and start to fonder her nipples. Gf got the hint and took out my little bro for a hj. Once she finish her smoke, ask her to squat down for a bj. After few mins, her pussy also quite wet and can tell she want me to bonk her. She stand up... remove her panty... and I poke my little bro into her in doggy position. Squeeze her boobs from the back and wanted to pull down her singlet but kena stop by her... she worried corridor quite exposed and neighbours can see if they open door or look through window. So we move to the staircase where its safer. Once at staircase, immediately took out her singlet... she was completely naked and continue bonking. Lasted about 5 mins before cumming onto her singlet on purpose. Gf wore back her panty but not her singlet... use it to cover her boobs and we peep... see no one and run back to house.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Grubnok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pasir Ris Condo swimming pool toilet.
Was swimming with gf & her friends at around 9+ before pool closed, it was pretty empty & since they were all not enough stalls for all of them to shower at once so they'd normally take turns & swim until they finish bathing.

Ended up pulling my gf in to shower with me & ended up fucking her in there since I was the only guy around & the male toilets were empty.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Guys staying at the west side. Give Jurong Hub a try. It is the white pentagon-looking building with a digital clock tower. There are rarely anyone there after 7pm. Can do it at the handicap toilets which are very clean and spacious. From 2nd to 4th storeys, all will be coast clear. Try venture 4th storey and walk around. You will find sofas for a more comfortable sensation. Oh yes, the central aircon system is still on so it will be cooling. I have personally tried at the 2nd storey and 4th storey handicap toilets. If you find no taboo on offending muslim religion then there is also a prayer room on the 4th storey. Go in lock the door and do whatever you wish in there.
Old 12-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
Guys staying at the west side. Give Jurong Hub a try. It is the white pentagon-looking building with a digital clock tower. There are rarely anyone there after 7pm. Can do it at the handicap toilets which are very clean and spacious. From 2nd to 4th storeys, all will be coast clear. Try venture 4th storey and walk around. You will find sofas for a more comfortable sensation. Oh yes, the central aircon system is still on so it will be cooling. I have personally tried at the 2nd storey and 4th storey handicap toilets. If you find no taboo on offending muslim religion then there is also a prayer room on the 4th storey. Go in lock the door and do whatever you wish in there.
After this post it's gonna be a hotspot soon lol

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1