The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
knickerbockers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

hi bros,

first time heading to Jakarta for boys trip. any recommendations for ktv? read thru a few pages and searched this thread. don't see any strong recommendations. are most ktvs similar?
Old 23-07-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

hi bros,

heading to Jakarta for boys trip. Any KTV recommendations? read thru a few pages and did a search. don't see any strong FRs.

thanks in advance.
Old 24-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Travel

Finally, back to business as usual. Girls in uniforms (very short) and sitting on sofas waiting for all you bros.

Better get there early stocks were almost all depleted by 10:30-11.
the stocks go for ST.
so they will be back later even if depleted before 11pm, so no concerns?
they generally serve 3 up to 7 a day..so imagine the times u don't see them.

my practice is not rush, so sometimes I wait for the ladies in the rooms to be back before I choose. sometimes gems are those u don't see....yet.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

hamsterooj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickerbockers View Post
hi bros,

heading to Jakarta for boys trip. Any KTV recommendations? read thru a few pages and did a search. don't see any strong FRs.

thanks in advance.
Hello I've been to almost all the KTV's here worth going to, albeit spread along 2-3 years haha.

Strongest recommendation for an all-rounder establishment would be Paragon. Rooms are nice and girls are ok to pretty looking. Prices pretty affordable with MC being as small as 1.5jt during week days. I think prices for their upper premium "models" are around 2jt to sit with you, including tips. They f&ck at their own discretion and I've sat with models who were small-time tv celebrities. Good thing about these models is that they don't necessarily f%ck their customers so if you do land them in bed they are a more "genuine" experience.

I have to say that the only time I have opened my mouth and smiled at the girl lineup would be at club36. The girls were very pretty, very young, and sub20 in age. All local, mostly Sundanese and from Bogor. In fact I believed the lineup was the best I have ever seen in Jakarta or Singapore. The KTV facility itself was not that nice and since it is located in a Thai disco pub you can hear loud external noises coming in. Girl playability was very high, my friends got to f"ck or get a bj in the toilet. However I have to say that this was a year ago and I have heard that their lineup quality has since decreased.

I would not recommend Collo as a KTV destination. Although the club and in particular, the spa, are nice facilities and have nice girls, I always find the Collo lineup to be disappointing and overrated.

I think most of the other KTV's are more or less the same. The key is to get the mami's contact so she can prepare and give you the best girls next time you come around
Old 24-07-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsterooj View Post
Hello I've been to almost all the KTV's here worth going to, albeit spread along 2-3 years haha.

Strongest recommendation for an all-rounder establishment would be Paragon. Rooms are nice and girls are ok to pretty looking. Prices pretty affordable with MC being as small as 1.5jt during week days. I think prices for their upper premium "models" are around 2jt to sit with you, including tips. They f&ck at their own discretion and I've sat with models who were small-time tv celebrities. Good thing about these models is that they don't necessarily f%ck their customers so if you do land them in bed they are a more "genuine" experience.

I have to say that the only time I have opened my mouth and smiled at the girl lineup would be at club36. The girls were very pretty, very young, and sub20 in age. All local, mostly Sundanese and from Bogor. In fact I believed the lineup was the best I have ever seen in Jakarta or Singapore. The KTV facility itself was not that nice and since it is located in a Thai disco pub you can hear loud external noises coming in. Girl playability was very high, my friends got to f"ck or get a bj in the toilet. However I have to say that this was a year ago and I have heard that their lineup quality has since decreased.

I would not recommend Collo as a KTV destination. Although the club and in particular, the spa, are nice facilities and have nice girls, I always find the Collo lineup to be disappointing and overrated.

I think most of the other KTV's are more or less the same. The key is to get the mami's contact so she can prepare and give you the best girls next time you come around
thanks for the recommendations. was researching and saw Sun City(nearby our hotel) and Octagon. any thoughts on those?
Old 26-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

hamsterooj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks for the recommendations. was researching and saw Sun City(nearby our hotel) and Octagon. any thoughts on those?
Sun City known for its Chinese ktv hostesses. Facilities are very nice/gawdy. I don't think you can go wrong with Sun City. Club 36 is right next door too.

Haven't been to Octagon so can't comment.
Old 26-07-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think you mean grand paragon.

It usually have good lc

Sorry just realized that already an fr for paragon

The octagon you mention is the one in blok m area?
Sorry Not too familiar with the blok m ktv

You cannot go wrong with suncity
1001 ktv is also a good option
Old 27-07-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
I think you mean grand paragon.

It usually have good lc

Sorry just realized that already an fr for paragon

The octagon you mention is the one in blok m area?
Sorry Not too familiar with the blok m ktv

You cannot go wrong with suncity
1001 ktv is also a good option
thanks guys. will post FR if we visit after discussing.
Old 27-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
felix148 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Anyone can share prices of King Cross?
Bro, they have FLs priced from 400K to 800K. If you take girls at spa / massage theatre, it will be either 625 or 650K for 1.5 hours. Last week I was there and was slapped with 30% or 35% (forgot already) tax on top of my bill. First time experience tax there. Instead of paying 1.025million I end up paying
1.38 million due to tax. Will not go there anymore unless the remove the tax.
Old 28-07-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix148 View Post
Last week I was there and was slapped with 30% or 35% (forgot already) tax on top of my bill. First time experience tax there. ... Will not go there anymore unless the remove the tax.
The 30% charge is a tax+Service charge, and they've always had this for years as long as i can remember. All the high-end places (Malio, Alexis, Empo) have this charge as well (Even Classic although i think it is 10-20% i believe and built-in to the menu).

The confusion is sometimes places quote you the 'All-in' price with tax, and sometimes they quote you the 'nett' price before taxes and charges. I find that usually for the girls they quote you the 'all-in' price, and for drinks and other things they quote you the 'nett' price. I just wish they would pick one and stick with it to avoid confusion.
Old 28-07-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, besides these big spas, are there clean MPs where you can get some unsanctioned action, or have attractive GNDs whom you can convince to play?
Old 29-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Guys, besides these big spas, are there clean MPs where you can get some unsanctioned action, or have attractive GNDs whom you can convince to play?
My place usually have some but thisbusually take long courship
I know some friend manage to do some delta girl but the recpecussion on the girl if foound out is quite serious
So if you do it outside
Old 29-07-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
My place usually have some but thisbusually take long courship
I know some friend manage to do some delta girl but the recpecussion on the girl if foound out is quite serious
So if you do it outside
Thanks bro, not looking to invest or long relationship heheh.

But in BKK some clean MPs do have very nice friendly gals. By contrast HCMC's hotel spa gals are very commercial (good looks tho) and a disappointment overall - IMO la.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bluephone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, Anyone knows the situation at Malio? Dancers still wearing tops?
Old 30-07-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluephone View Post
Hi, Anyone knows the situation at Malio? Dancers still wearing tops?
From recent Intel, yes wearing tops.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1