The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to all
Clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

I recently come across a small cosy nice ambience Spa, every rooms have attached shower facilities, the therapists provide excellent massage and free teasing. The place is a clean joint, bascially go there to enjoy the enticing n relaxing massage for the session, no hardsell prostrate nonsense. Full body massaage is only at $60 per hour. A nice little gem where i will go whenever i want to sleep and relax without disturbance.

Anyway to cut the long story short, I was assigned to a chio looking ML with tight yoga pants which clearly shows her sexy figure, her massage was a definite distinction. After which came the warm hands that found its way into my boxers. YET surprisingly the session ended as a clean one. Didnt bother asking because i didnt have enough cash on hand. Sure to be back.

Overall
Looks: 9/10 SYT
Massage: 9/10
Teasing: 10/10
Environment: 10/10

Interested brothers can Post for contact or can PM me. As usual i will filter. I dont wanna lose my new potential hideout. 

Last edited by Chewwsy; 14-04-2024 at 01:19 PM.
Old 14-04-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
I recently come across a small cosy nice ambience Spa, every rooms have attached shower facilities, the therapists provide excellent massage and free teasing. The place is a clean joint, bascially go there to enjoy the enticing n relaxing massage for the session, no hardsell prostrate nonsense. Full body massaage is only at $60 per hour. A nice little gem where i will go whenever i want to sleep and relax without disturbance.

Anyway to cut the long story short, I was assigned to a chio looking ML with tight yoga pants which clearly shows her sexy figure, her massage was a definite distinction. After which came the warm hands that found its way into my boxers. YET surprisingly the session ended as a clean one. Didnt bother asking because i didnt have enough cash on hand. Sure to be back.

Overall

Interested brothers can Post for contact. (Dont pm me please) As usual i will filter. I dont wanna lose my new potential hideout. 
Contact pls - TIA
Old 14-04-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bigsean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

Quote:

Overall

Interested brothers can Post for contact. (Dont pm me please) As usual i will filter. I dont wanna lose my new potential hideout. 
oh wow care to share? I can share with you my favourite hideout too!
Old 14-04-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 10
Miwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Overall

Bro pls share contact, interested to try
Old 14-04-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Overall

Share pls??
Old 14-04-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 8
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of

Interested to try as well bro. Care to share?
Old 14-04-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 12
69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!

Quote:

Overall

Hi Bro ,
Please kindly share contacts and locations.
Thank you
Old 14-04-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NanOng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share the details?
Old 14-04-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ridemewild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Overall

Hi bro can share the ctc? Willing to exchange syt ctc with you!
Old 14-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Contact pls - TIA
Check your PM bro
Old 14-04-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Davelee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, able to share more info?

Thank you, much appreciated.
Old 14-04-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Andytan88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Overall

Interested brothers can Post for contact or can PM me. As usual i will filter. I dont wanna lose my new potential hideout. 
Hi bro, I m interested. Do you mind sharing contact. Thanks
Old 14-04-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
bry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, can share more details ?
TIA
Old 14-04-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 14
ABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Overall

Bro can share?
Old 14-04-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
tenth4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Overall

Hi can share contact? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1