The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Did Botak serve Orange to customers like the previous operator of this shop?
Old 05-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

So far, I was offered a choice of packet chrysanthemum drink or mineral water or Coke

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Went to this joint on yesterday’s afternoon and called Anqi from Hse 1425. Already prearranged with her via WeChat on Sun night.This was my 3rd bonk with her since 2 months ago. I had found this joint since early Jan this year and liked this joint for its discreteness. The OKT is very friendly as well.

Tried room 1 with the square bed. Anqi is pretty to me and resembles 60% of my ex-coy pretty HR Director and ithis gives me the extra shiok sensation of bonking her , lol. She has c cup boobs and in good shape, though with a bit of tummy fat. I liked her slim nice leg when in high heel. She is about 1.64, I think.

As usual, I hugged her passionately and tried to kiss her but she naughtily avoided it as expected. Put on my 0.02 cap and started to fuck her standing in a few postures. Then I changed my cap and ask her to CBJ me on bed ( which I have stopped for about one and a half yr. I just need more time to poke hole lol) Normal CBJ performance for about 3 mins. Asked her to lick my balls but she was reluctant and it’s ok to me. The main sensation was not from my dick but I enjoyed seeing her pretty face throbbing to serve me while I caressed her hair. I want to paint her but she rejected softly.
Then I began to fuck her in a few positions. She said wanted to hug me and I adopted missionary position. I kept thrusting with grinding. I sensed her rise in body temperature. She hugged me tight at the back of my neck and started to move her pelvic and thrusted on me hard and I pumped her even harder. She moaned and panted and asked me to hugged her tight. I attacked her in frenching and she frenched with me passionately .Then stuck out her tongue and I frenched and sucked her tongue and both of us thrusted violently. In 2,3 mins, she was exhausted and lie flat. She said she just had an orgasm and now was weak and asked me to finish her. I thrusted her in another few mins, continue to french her, but I still didn’t feel like unloading. I began to worry as I didn’t want to end up her resorting to HJ and killed my nice sensation and fun. I requested to do doggie and ramped her fast and furious for 3 mins plus. Can feel her tight pussy better in this position. Feel like going to shoot soon due to tight pussy.Asked her to lie flat on the bed and fucked her vigorously for one Min plus in this modified doggie position. My legs , chest , hands were in close contact with her body for nice sensation and kissed her face, neck, ear, back of her neck non-stop. At this juncture, there was no more moan from her. Both of us panted and finally KNN I was the one to moan and finally unloaded my bullets. Continued to hug her in this position for 30 secs.
Passed the Wan Tan mee to her . She ate some and said she prefer cha sew bao, lol. Passed her also a life stream product Agaricus saying it will help to boost her immune system.Gave her a good tip. Checked on my Apple watch which I always put on during bonking, estimated that had fucked her for 37 mins, excluding hugging and CBJ.
Came out as a happy man, feeling good and walked across the road to have a nice big bowl of beef noodles to replenish energy, LOL
Old 06-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up AnQi(1425)

Another nice one buddy!

Sorry i cant upz u agn so soon as i need to spread me 'luv' ard first.

I tried this AnQi(1425) once about 6 months ago....surprisingly enjoyed myself notwithstanding she being a reluctant frencher, cbj n no tonguefu for me!....think i was captivated by her beauty(high by current gl150stds) + her natural enjoyment of sexual foreplay n fucking + her warm sensuous personality!!....

I am going to take the liberty of cutting this FR of yrs n pasting it in this AnQi's (1425) house thread/Gl150 FRs thread together with mine, hope u dont mind mate....

Oh yes....

This is what I like to see in SBF!

Sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any preconditions in this open forum - this has my total support

On the otherhand, I am totally against so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info with preconditions first, before actually going ahead with the so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info in this open forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Went to this joint on yesterday’s afternoon and called Anqi from Hse 1425. Already prearranged with her via WeChat on Sun night.This was my 3rd bonk with her since 2 months ago. I had found this joint since early Jan this year and liked this joint for its discreteness. The OKT is very friendly as well.

Tried room 1 with the square bed. Anqi is pretty to me and resembles 60% of my ex-coy pretty HR Director and ithis gives me the extra shiok sensation of bonking her , lol. She has c cup boobs and in good shape, though with a bit of tummy fat. I liked her slim nice leg when in high heel. She is about 1.64, I think.

As usual, I hugged her passionately and tried to kiss her but she naughtily avoided it as expected. Put on my 0.02 cap and started to fuck her standing in a few postures. Then I changed my cap and ask her to CBJ me on bed ( which I have stopped for about one and a half yr. I just need more time to poke hole lol) Normal CBJ performance for about 3 mins. Asked her to lick my balls but she was reluctant and it’s ok to me. The main sensation was not from my dick but I enjoyed seeing her pretty face throbbing to serve me while I caressed her hair. I want to paint her but she rejected softly.
Then I began to fuck her in a few positions. She said wanted to hug me and I adopted missionary position. I kept thrusting with grinding. I sensed her rise in body temperature. She hugged me tight at the back of my neck and started to move her pelvic and thrusted on me hard and I pumped her even harder. She moaned and panted and asked me to hugged her tight. I attacked her in frenching and she frenched with me passionately .Then stuck out her tongue and I frenched and sucked her tongue and both of us thrusted violently. In 2,3 mins, she was exhausted and lie flat. She said she just had an orgasm and now was weak and asked me to finish her. I thrusted her in another few mins, continue to french her, but I still didn’t feel like unloading. I began to worry as I didn’t want to end up her resorting to HJ and killed my nice sensation and fun. I requested to do doggie and ramped her fast and furious for 3 mins plus. Can feel her tight pussy better in this position. Feel like going to shoot soon due to tight pussy.Asked her to lie flat on the bed and fucked her vigorously for one Min plus in this modified doggie position. My legs , chest , hands were in close contact with her body for nice sensation and kissed her face, neck, ear, back of her neck non-stop. At this juncture, there was no more moan from her. Both of us panted and finally KNN I was the one to moan and finally unloaded my bullets. Continued to hug her in this position for 30 secs.
Passed the Wan Tan mee to her . She ate some and said she prefer cha sew bao, lol. Passed her also a life stream product Agaricus saying it will help to boost her immune system.Gave her a good tip. Checked on my Apple watch which I always put on during bonking, estimated that had fucked her for 37 mins, excluding hugging and CBJ.
Came out as a happy man, feeling good and walked across the road to have a nice big bowl of beef noodles to replenish energy, LOL
Old 06-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Yes, Anqi is pretty.

Nice lady plus nice ambience equates to a Good Fuck session

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

What i like about 1658A is I can park the car inside the apartment well hidden, go upstairs, choose pick my gals and have a good fuck with little worries of having my car sighted. After fucking, come down, enter the car and drive away.

The rooms in 1658A are condusive for a good sextifying fuck. Clean, nice mirrors. I am recovering from my sprained ankle and now drawing my list of gals for the fucking roster. Cant wait to enter room 2 or 3 round bed and see their pendulum swinging from all the mirrors

Old 06-03-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bro Omnia, Thks and appreciated. Till now, I don’t understand the use and rationale of ‘points’. Will find out one day , lol. Have not entered forum for past 5 days as focussed on many other things. This saying has shaped my life for many years ‘ 一个人如果要得到一件有价值的东西就必须如狗追猫一样的发狠和拚命,每条筋都是紧张竖决的” Sidetrack a bit for sharing

Bro Apache, maybe in the near future, as more and more samsters
patronise 1658A , it may not be so discrete anymore, LOL. I always try room 1 only since Jan 2018. Room 3 gives me a better feeling by the look of it. I think will try room 3 if room 1 is occupied
Old 06-03-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Heehee...even if the gals come i still find this place good thks to the hidden carparks. Ever since coming here i did not use the cloth to cover my car plate

Old 06-03-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

Any milf-ish babes that can be called to this place?
Old 06-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Hope more units are like this with carparks hidden so we hav mote rabbit holes to cheong

Old 06-03-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
What i like about 1658A is I can park the car inside the apartment well hidden, go upstairs, choose pick my gals and have a good fuck with little worries of having my car sighted. After fucking, come down, enter the car and drive away.
Head in vertical slant and Parallel only...

I prefer Reverse Vertical...

Actually you are watched by many DashCam...
Old 06-03-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Head in vertical slant and Parallel only...

I prefer Reverse Vertical...

Actually you are watched by many DashCam...
Must wear these masks to go Geylang from now on!

Jokes aside, when I see any house with too many cars parked outside, I will avoid.

Also, some House always got certain characters in there not picking girls but watching customers and seeing which girls they called.

Beware of who is aiming their phone at you when you are sitting in the waiting area.

If you notice certain characters always hanging around that house gossiping instead of calling girls, you best be on high alert!
Old 07-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Abby few days ago.

Cute SYT innocent face with bah bah fleshy figure and B cup boobs. Service wise, very sextified with BBBJ, AR, boob massage and catbath all in. Not sure about frenching as I'm not into it.

Worth a bonk for sure.
I normally go for the taller ones. But they were all not available. Asked OKT for a good service gal. Abby was recommended. It was a great recommendation! Standing at not more than 1.58m and about 52 kg, she looked meaty but fit. (Not for those who go for looks or the best feminine physique) She has lovely boobs which respond well to caressing and sensual touch. I skipped services to the back and the AR as I sensed I can have long sex with her. She is a non-smoker and french very passionately. Our tongues were fiddling inside each other's mouth. She was grateful I taught her rythmic pussy squeezing and how best to excite me. Abby was a quick learner and truly gave me a wild and enjoyable time. Sex with her in missionary, doggie and cowride positions. Her pussy was exceedingly tight and squeezed well, made the thrusting very enjoyable. No much audio, but facial expression showed the ecstasy. Her pussy was just nice for thrusting, not the low type which need a pillow to prop up. We both felt drained but very satisfied ...a most steamy bonk! She said she was happy to learn something different!
Old 07-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I normally go for the taller ones. But they were all not available. Asked OKT for a good service gal. Abby was recommended. It was a great recommendation! Standing at not more than 1.58m and about 52 kg, she looked meaty but fit. (Not for those who go for looks or the best feminine physique) She has lovely boobs which respond well to caressing and sensual touch. I skipped services to the back and the AR as I sensed I can have long sex with her. She is a non-smoker and french very passionately. Our tongues were fiddling inside each other's mouth. She was grateful I taught her rythmic pussy squeezing and how best to excite me. Abby was a quick learner and truly gave me a wild and enjoyable time. Sex with her in missionary, doggie and cowride positions. Her pussy was exceedingly tight and squeezed well, made the thrusting very enjoyable. No much audio, but facial expression showed the ecstasy. Her pussy was just nice for thrusting, not the low type which need a pillow to prop up. We both felt drained but very satisfied ...a most steamy bonk! She said she was happy to learn something different!
looks like I must add Abby into my bonk roster list. love to see her lovely boobs swinging in room 2 or 3

Old 07-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like a good place to try, sometime going to popular house unable to get rooms for outcall gals, and quite paiseh always never call their house gals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1