The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big trouble in little india

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 16-01-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Bumper issues here, keep them conning.
Old 17-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 17-01-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
belldex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping for updates too
Old 17-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

5th June 2013
Wednesday

9.30am

I spent a day digesting the information at home after that evening.

Benson seldom leaves his home and if he does, he is surrounded by his band of merry making men all of whom had served time with him before. A group of 12 men rotates between 2 shifts, accompanying him everywhere he goes.

They’re not professionals, more of thugs and assistants who does everything Benson asks of them.

Benson did time before for white collar crimes. Nothing major, just a year or so but with his friendly disposition, he made a lot of friends while in jail.

Now these friends, knowing that Benson could launder money easily for them, all hooked up with him after release. Benson went back to his old ways but it was always something small. Nothing that attract too much attention.

As his reputation grew, he was approached by a former inmate that wanted him to launder the proceeds of his drug business.

Benson refused but he was afraid of offending him. Initial reluctance was met with threats on his family. So he did what a good citizen would do.

Benson actually went to the authorities and came clean expecting help to come his way, but that was not the case.

Fate has a funny way of playing people.

Instead of removing Benson from the picture and going after the dealer, the authorities convinced Benson to go along with the deal.

Yes. They wanted him to take the deal because it would enable them to uncover something bigger.

How do you control a trade that will surely find it’s way into your island no matter what you do ?

You can go around arresting the small players and run around in circles most of the time or you can control the big player. Cast your net wider and look further.

Before you know it, Benson’s little empire began to grow.

It grew on the basis of him taking out other dealers and competitors with the help of enforcement agencies.

By edging out the competition, it only took Benson 2 years to become the biggest dealer in the country. In a place with strict drug laws, you wonder how something like this is possible.

It’s all about balance. Smoke and mirrors. Which would you rather have ?

A drug trade where you are constantly playing cat and mouse, or one where you know the biggest mouse works for you ?

Benson regularly fed the authorities information, giving them the heads up they need. No one can hope to set up shop in the country without first going through Benson. The theory is simple. With a vast network of runners and no lack of addicts, Benson made sure there are arrests every week.

Along with the arrest comes the information. You take out those who matter while trying to keep the numbers in checkl.

He has numbers that would be near impossible for agencies to gather. Which district in the country drugs moved the fastest ?

Which schools and institutions has growing number of addicts ?

Who are the wannabe dealers coming up ?

Every couple of week there would be a bust. Every couple of days someone would be caught bringing shit in via the land checkpoints. These are on top of the cases the authorities work on.

Not only did Benson feed information, the inventory and distribution of the drugs he brought in are carefully controlled. He was required to give a detail account of shipment and inventory to a middle man.

The middle man in return, would report back to the powers to be. Thus, an unlikely alliance of sort is formed. There’s no way to keep in check every single joker who wants to bring shit in and try to start a business, but if you can keep a lid on the 90%, you will still do a deal with a devil as long as you can keep your distance.

Profits are carefully documented and used to fund shadow companies such as ours.
Not much details are given in this portion.

With multiple legitimate companies on top of his discreet business, Benson is more than comfortable when it comes to money. We know that Benson is making more than what he declares on paper when it comes to the drug trade but the authorities chose to close an eye because Benson play by the rules.

He’s obedient, initially that is.

However the paper pushers that worked the deal with Benson failed to see they are feeding a monster. One with it’s body submerged beneath water.

They failed to see how big it has grown and how dangerous he has become.

They finally woke up when Benson’s cooperation seemed a bit lacklustre of late before he stopped.

Now the people that made the deal are shitting in their pants because they are worried what will happen if Benson decides to blow this whole thing wide open.

He surely would have documented correspondence and collected evidence over the years.

This situation eventually worked it’s way up the hierarchy and gets passed to Owen to take care of.

Benson’s wife has knowledge of his dealings but chooses to not partake in them. On the surface they are the model power couple but cracks in their relationships start to appear after Benson started to get richer.

Yvonne had her own flings as well. Benson chose to close an eye to them even though he is aware of it. It seemed it’s fine with him as long as Yvonne keeps her indiscretion private and not bring it home, afterall, he himself is fucking around.

However, he did not expect Yvonne to throw a fit when he was careless with a upcoming starlet and got caught redhanded.

Things went downhill from then on between them.

Opening Yiling’s folder, I read through her personal information.

She was born 2 minutes after Yvonne.

They are identical twins, not exactly a carbon copy but you can tell they are sisters. There are slight differences in their facial features but they are equally hot and pretty.

Yiling was recruited when she was in school by Owen. It was pure coincidence that her sister ended up with Benson.

Yiling went through a condensed version of the training I went through lasting only 5 months. She’s not meant to do the heavy hitting work all the time.
She is currently working in a logistics company as arranged by Owen. No details on what she does is provided. I looked at the other document Owen provided, it contained details about Yiling that I’m supposed to know base on the cover.

I did a final run through and made sure I remember it all.

Looking at the time, I got up and head to the shower.

I was to meet up with Yiling before heading over to her sister’s place later that evening for dinner.

The initial meetup is critical for us to get to know each other a little.

11.30am

I arrived at Bukit Timah plaza dressed a polo shirt with the bottom tucked into my pants.
Carrying a laptop bag and a pair of purely decorative glasses, I looked every part the prim and proper boyfriend without looking like a geek.

I stood near the entrance and waited for Yiling to arrive. Billy by now would be in position 3 units down from Benson’s place. Owen has rented an empty unit for the past 3 months to facilitate the 1st attempt preparation.

Owen wanted a copy of the files and information Benson had before the authorities get their hands on them. There are multiple cameras on the grounds as well.

We will need Billy’s help to sterilise the video tapes on site as well. Should the situation allow us to evacuate Yvonne and her son, Billy has a van ready with a trolley at the back.

We were due to meet at 12pm and I pretended to play with my phone while walking around as I checked out the shops in the old shopping mall.

I caught sight of Yiling looking down at me from the 3rd floor as I pretended to check out the directory. I carried on the act of wandering around as I kept checking my phone and peering towards the entrance.

It seems she is not willing to show herself until the appointed time.

12pm

I saw from the reflection of a mirror from the salon I was passing by that Yiling is approaching me from behind.

I felt the tap on my shoulder and I turned around.

Yiling : Hi…. Are you Jeff ?

Yiling brushed her fringe behind her ears together with a good bunch of her shoulder length hair. I could smell the fragrance of her body lotion as she extended her hand.

Jeff : Hi… hi…. Ermm… nice to meet you…. Nice to meet you…. Yiling…

She smiled and suggested we grab a drink at a café.

Jeff : Sure… sure…

Yiling : So…. you’re an … officer… ? from the narcotics bureau ??..

Jeff : Yeah…yeah… I am… I’m a data analyst….. I’ve been following this case since the beginning….

I could see YIling checking me out as I carried on talking. Owen had reassured her that the partner he is sending her is just a simple paper pusher who has not done any field work at all.

As much as possible, she is to take the lead behind the scenes and assist me to get the information I supposedly required. However, her priority is still to get Benson.

I thanked her for agreeing to serve as an intermediary to introduce me to the family.

Jeff : Thank you for agreeing to do this….

Yiling : It’s ok…. I’m just concerned about my sister….

She immediately asked if I had done something like this before.

Jeff : oh no .. no… this is my first time… so…. I’m a little nervous actually… haha..haha…

Yiling : You’re kidding right…

Jeff : No I’m not… but don’t worry… we’re just purely gathering information…just relax…. I will do all the work…i’ll keep an eye out for your safety as well.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Yiling : right…..hmmm… thank you…

We ordered our drink at the café and I could see Yiling have a lot of reservations about doing this with me. She asked me if I could remember the story of how we met.

Jeff : Yes… yes…. We met while we were in school….. when we were in the final year… we did the project together… and we got closer because of that… after graduation… we worked in the same company and we got together after 3 months…. Our anniversary date is….

I rattled off the information and I could see Yiling taking a deep breath before exhaling slowly.

Yiling : Jeff… jeff.. ok… stop…

Jeff : why ?

Yiling : I .. ermm.. I think you are a little bit nervous…

Jeff : Yes…. Yes I am…. i… I’ve never played the boyfriend role before…and…sorry… I’m having my verbal diarrhoea already… hahah….

Yiling : It’s ok….just act normally as friends will do..

Yiling looked out of the café for a brief moment before asking me what is my task for getting access to the family.

Jeff : i.. ermmm..

YIling : It’s ok… we’re in this together… you can tell me… I want to get my sister out and away from my brother in law ….

Jeff : I’m suppose to access the computer terminals….and collect all the relevant information I can get… photos too if possible…. That’s all I can tell you… the rest you won’t know one… I cannot say also… it’s errr…. Classified…haha…

Yiling nodded as she thought about what I just told her.

YIling : Well… I can say for sure our access in the house will be closely monitored… I don’t think we can get to explore as if we own the place… but still… I’ll do my best to help you… I know my way around….

Jeff : yes… yes… thank you… don’t worry… once we get all the information we need, we can definitely put your brother in law away for a long time….

I took a sip of the hot coffee that was just served to us and I burned my lips on purpose and almost spilled the hot coffee on the table.

Jeff : ouch.. ouch… sorry… sorry… haha…

I looked at Yiling who was trying hard to give me a forced smile. She must be screaming ‘idiot’ in her head by then.

We finished up our drink and got up from the café.

As we stepped out, Yiling adjusted the strap on her purse and her soft hands took mine.

I felt her fingers interlink with mine and I bit my lips, avoiding her eyes as I tried to act naturally.

Yiling : Jeff..

Jeff : err… yes ?

Yiling : Look at me…

I turned to look at YIling. Her eyes is naturally big and round. She has a bit of baby fats on her cheeks and she looks cute despite her age. I would date her for sure given a different set of circumstances, then again, I have a no dating colleague rule that I intend to abide.

Especially knowing what my fellow colleagues are capable of.

Yiling is 32, a few years older than me but you could never tell from her looks.

The white blouse she was wearing is a little translucent and I could see clearly the white spaghetti top beneath. Her light pink bra straps are visible.

Her breast is not big, a nice and round B would be my best estimate. They push tight against her bra, and I could see a hint of a lacy print on the think material of her spag top.

The hip hugging jeans left nothing much to imagination as to how perky her bottom and how shapely her legs are. A pair of grey heels completed her look.

Yiling, like her sister can be described as a fine specimen of the female species at this age range.

Yiling : We’re a couple right…

Jeff : yes.. yes… right…

Yiling : just be natural…

Jeff : I know… I’m trying….

Yiling : hahah… why ?... is it that hard ? …. I’m not pretty enough ??

Jeff : no.. no… you’re… you’re pretty… that…that’s why it’s so difficult… you’re too pretty…

YIling laughed as she let go of my hand and linked arms with me.

Yiling : Thank you… no one has told me I’m pretty in a long time…

Jeff : Impossible… you’re.. you’re so hot… haha.. ahha … do you… do you have a boyfriend ? …

Yiling : yes…. You…

Jeff : oh… oh… hahaha… that’s nice.. haha..

A playful slap arrived on my arm as we went back into the shopping mall.

Yiling: come to think of it… it’s good that you are nervous….

Jeff : Why do you say that ?

Yiling : You’ve read the files about Benson right… what he do… the people he mixes with…

Jeff : Yeah of course…

Yiling : It’s natural to be nervous…. If you are too calm… he might suspect something instead…

Jeff : Really ? … haha… ok… ok… that’s good… that’s good…

I spend the next 2 hours with Yiling to go through our ice breaking session. I could detect her total lack of confidence in me to do my job, that meant that my disguise is holding up well.

Yiling’s body is sculpted, her legs and arms are tone. Her movements are graceful and she has a sweet smile permanently etched on her face. Her eyes though, betrayed her thoughts easily. She has a lot in her mind.

She’s tense and edgy. She reacts to every loud noise from the slam of a door to the scream of a toddler. Her eyes never stopped darting around.

She’s checking out everyone that comes near us a little too obviously.

I grabbed a bottle of wine from a shop before we hopped onto the cab to head over to Benson’s place.

Located in the heart of Bukit Timah, Benson’s place is a large bungalow with it’s own driveway leading up to the house itself.
The cab is not allowed to enter the driveway and we alighted at the main gate.

There is a guardhouse of sort by the entrance and a heavily tattoed man with the 1st 2 buttons of his shirt unbuttoned came out with a cigarette on his lips.

He took a look at YIling and gestured to me.

Yiling : He’s my boyfriend…. I already told sis I’m coming here for dinner… open the fucking door…

She is indeed as short tempered as the file says she is. Yiling made no attempt to hide her disgust for walking into that place.
The man smirked and took his time releasing the magnetic catch of a side gate for us.

We stepped into the compound of the house and I could see the nicely manicured lawn and landscaping. Hidden amongst the shrubs and bushes were black poles between 1.2M – 1.7m in height. Cameras were mounted on them. I could see they covered multiple angles, overlapping each other’s field of view.

Attempts were made to blend them in together with the landscaping.

A large water feature greeted up as we walked up the gentle slope towards the house. The gentle fall of water onto a shallow pebbled floor gave the entrance a peaceful feel.

Jeff: You ok… you’re wearing heels…

Yiling looked surprised as she turned to look at me.

Yiling : Oh… you noticed…. Hahah

Jeff : Of… of course…

Yiling : Are you checking me out ??

Jeff : no… no la… .no la… I’m just saying… looks painful…

Yiling : haha.. I’m fine…

As we got closer to the main door, I could see 2 other men loitering the entrance. My eyes immediately saw the scanner on one of the guy’s hand. Beyond that at the entrance foyer, I saw a smaller scale version of those security scanner you see at airport and checkpoints.

Well, the first attempt must have spooked him.

I kept up my pace towards the entrance and I could see the men lazing around. One of them asked the other for a light while the other just threw him his lighter.

Yiling’s pace changed and I could feel a difference in her speed.

She slowed down further when she saw the metal detector at the entrance.

Jeff : you ok ? ….. painful to walk in your heels ?

Yiling replied a little too quick as she bent down on the pretext of removing her left heel.

Yiling : Yes…yes…ouch… I can feel a blister coming….

Jeff : I got plaster in my bag…

I reached for the small compartment of my bag while Yiling bent down to massage her foot.

While rummaging through my bag, I saw Yiling discreetly reached into her purse and pull out a small dagger.
What the hell is she thinking ?

I heard the men at the entrance shout at us , wondering what we are up to and I turned.

Jeff : coming… coming… leg pain…. She wearing heels !...

I announced to the whole world as I bent down and offered Yiling a plaster.

She was no longer holding the dagger and I presumed she has thrown it into the bush beside us.

Yiling : Thank you… I think I’ll remove my heels…

Jeff : Oh…

Yiling adjusted her bag, linked arms with me on my right as she held onto the pair of heels on her right hand.

When we got to the entrance, the men waved for us to stop.

Yiling : need to go until this extent or not… you think checking into airport is it ??

The men ignored her jibe and did a cursory scan of her body. I followed every movement Yiling made and she’s pretty smooth. She raised her hands, holding onto her pair of heels above her head as the scanner ran along the side of her body.

She deliberately kept her heels out of the scanner’s way as she turned her body, changing hands to hold the pair of footwear.

When she could not avoid a direct scan of her heels, she dropped one when the hand held scanner got close, allowing the scan to go through the other side.

They gave her the all clear and motioned for her to enter the house.

Yiling picked up her heels and walked in, turned around and waited for me.

I put down my bag and cleared the manual scan on the 1st go.

The men gestured for me to put my bag on the scanning belt and I did as I was told. They took all our mobile phones as well.

Yiling placed her purse on the belt after me.

The moment my bag went through the scanner, it set off the alarm.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster (A)

The guy resting on the chair who was staring at the screen in a disinterested manner suddenly stood up immediately and shouted for his friends.

The men came running in and started shouting at me while Yiling waited at the side of the portal. From the corner of my eye, I saw her push her heels pass the corner of the portal using her feet while all attention were on me.

Jeff : what… what…. What happened ? I didn’t do anything…

A chap with hair dyed blonde grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me towards the screen.

I saw the outline of a swiss army knife in my bag and I almost wanted to curse at Yiling.
She had thrown away the dagger but while I was not looking, she put that into my bag.

Blonde hair chap : what is this… what is this !!!

Jeff : I don’t know… I don’t know !!! I really don’t know… !!

Blonde hair chap : what the fuck you mean you don’t know…. Take it out… take it out !!!

His friend emptied my bag and together with my laptop, out falls a small swiss army knife.

Blonde hair chap : what is this… why do you need this for !!!

I looked around at the menacing faces and I tried to find the right words.

Jeff : I…. I don’t remember seeing that… i… I don’t know… maybe my colleague accidentally … accidentally….

SMACK!

I felt a spark of fire ignite in my belly as I got smacked in my face by the blondie. People are going to get hurt for this project. Perhaps more so than intended.

Jeff : owww…ouch… !! stop.. stop….

I held onto my cheek and Yiling finally came over to my rescue.

Yiling : What the fuck is your problem… it’s just a fucking swiss army knife… people use it for keychain all the time…. what’s the big issue…

YIling grabbed the knife from the belt and threw it at them.

Yiling : You want you take it la…. Don’t fucking waste our time !.... I’m here to see my sister !

Without giving the men a chance to react from this, Yiling held onto my hand and drag me barefoot across the portal.

The moment we were through, she slipped on her heels.

As her heels clicked across the marble floor of the house towards the grand staircase, I looked up and I could see someone looking down at us.

Dressed in a blue bathrobe adorned with Chinese dragons in gold thread, Benson looked like he walked out of a movie set that depicts Asian triads in the western countries. His eyes never left his sister in law.

He had a bottle of vodka in his right hand and I saw him take a large swig as Yiling held my hand and led me up the staircase.

Benson stood in the middle on Yiling’s path without a word.
I could smell the stench of alcohol from his breath as he looked at us.

Benson : what do we have here !!! hahaha… hi Yiling…. My favourite sister in law….and….. who is this…. Gentlemen beside you…. ??

Yiling : he’s my boyfriend…. I’m here to see my sister……

Benson : hahaha…. Bringing a boyfriend along now… hahah… are you afraid to be alone with me ? hahah…

Benson turned to look at me with his bloodshot eyes. His eyes traces the lines of my face to the bottom of my feet as he sized me up. He’s the same height as me but a lot fatter. He looked like he could lose a good 10kg.

He looked older than the photos I was shown too.

Benson : come….. my wife is breast feeding my son I think… come… come… I bring you to her…

We removed our shoes before stepping into Yvonne’s room.

Benson came over to me. He put his arms around my shoulder and squeeze the muscles beside my neck. I reacted the way he wanted me to. He’s insecure, unsure, and he has to flex his muscles just to reaffirm that he is in control.

Jeff : erhhh.. AHHHH!!

I bent down low as Benson gave my neck a good shake, laughing gleefully at my discomfort.

Benson : what’s your name brother ?? … what’s your name ??

Jeff : Jeff…. My name is Jeff…

Benson : Jeff… tell me …hahahah… have you seen a woman breast feed before ? hahaha.. haha….

Yiling grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Benson .

Yiling : leave him alone…

Yvonne’s room looked like an apartment on it’s own. We crossed the living area and head towards a room at the back.
It was quiet.

We stepped in and I could see Yvonne trying to put her child down to sleep. She looked tired. There were dark circles around her eyes and she gestured and beg us to stay back.

Benson chuckled.

Benson : She’s paranoid about making noise… when the baby is trying to sleep.

I could see Yvonne on the verge of tears as Benson approached her.
Yvonne patted her son who was stirring and she threw a towel at Benson. I could see her gesturing in a irritated manner for him to get out and leave her alone.

The baby stirred and made some noise, Yvonne almost broke down as she patted the child, praying that he would finally take a nap.

Benson grinned and revealed how much of a bastard he is when he hugged onto Yvonne from behind.

She tried to worm her way out but he hugged onto her tightly form behind, pressing his nose onto her hair.

Benson looked at us.

He looked at Yiling.

His hands reached for the right breast of her wife.

I don’t know what the fuck he is trying to do.

Yvonne shook her head and tried to fight him but it was no use.

I felt the rush of blood to my cock when I saw Benson squeezed his wife’s breast.

My cock got hard like water rushing into a fire fighter’s hose when the valve is turned. My boxers got stretched as I watch Benson’s eyes undressing his sister in law’s body as a wet patch started to form on the outside of Yvonne’s silk night gown.

Benson squeeze harder and the patch grew.

He kept squeezing, and I could see Yvonne’s milk staining her nightgown as she cried silently while patting her child.

Without warning, Benson stopped squeezing and pulled his wife’s top against her lactating breast and the moisture immediately painted a picture of Yvonne’s engorged love pillow in front of me.

I’m seen some sick shit in my career but this one is beginning to top the cake.

I could see Yiling about to scream at Benson but she was afraid of scaring the child.

Benson pulled his wife’s hands away from the baby and using his body, nudged a sobbing and crying Yvonne away from the crib.

Benson : hahhaa….

I watched on in horror as he placed his large hand on the baby. He stroked the boy a couple of times. The way he looked at the boy, there was not a single ounce of affection.

He stroked the baby as if he was obliged to.

There was no longer a smile on his face as he looked up and spoke so soft that I had to strain my ears to hear what he says.

Benson : let’s have some ….. family bonding fun…. Before dinner…. Shall we ?

………………………………….
Old 17-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Quandoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, please continue!
Old 17-01-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good setup, please continue...
Old 17-01-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

Awesome build up, please continue!!
Old 17-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
dieselhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and shall support!
Old 18-01-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.
Old 18-01-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 18-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Another masterpiece. Eagerly waiting for the next update!
Old 18-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster (A)

Yvonne tried to push Benson away but a simple shrug was all he need to give to send her falling back onto the couch by the side. I saw an aggressive streak flash across Benson’s face for a brief moment before it disappeared.

He’s clearly intoxicated.

Looking at the sobbing mess on the couch by the crib, it’s hard to believe she is the same Yvonne I saw on the files.
This was a totally different Yvonne from the one I saw on the photos.

The makeup, the fake eyelashes, they are all gone.

What I see in front of me was just an image of a frightened mother, lost, helpless and perhaps in the midst of sinking into depression. She looked tired, probably going through sleepless nights trying to take care of the newborn.

I looked around the room. There were no signs that she had any help from helpers or confinement nannies. This is weird, considering the fact that I saw a couple of helpers hanging about at the open kitchen on level 1.

Yiling went forward immediately and she whispered harshly at Benson.

Yiling : What the fuck is wrong with you….!!! What is wrong with you!!

Benson cast a side way glance at Yiling before looking at the sleeping child.

Benson : Look… take a look… look like me or not ?

Yiling did not answer his question and Benson repeated himself, a little aggressive this time.

Benson : Look like me or not…. You tell me… look like me or not … !!! LOOK LIKE OR NOT !!!

Yiling glared at Benson and I could see her fist clenched.

Yvonne was sobbing by the side and she was tugging the bathrobe Benson was wearing, asking him to stop.

Yvonne : You’re drunk… you’re drunk…. Go away… just leave us alone !...you’re going to scare Bobby!...

Benson : I’m drunk ? …. You’re saying I’m drunk ?? I’m asking your sister a question here…she’s not answering me…

He turned to me next and he gestured to me with his hand stretch and his fingers pointing down. A few lifeless sweep of his fingers followed and I looked at Yiling as I went closer.
Benson’s other hand was still resting on the child.

Benson : Jeff…. Tell me…. Look like me or not…

Jeff : ermmm… i… I’m not good with faces….. I… can I don’t answer this… err…

Benson : Answer me …. Does he look like me…. ?

Jeff : well… I … I think he has your … your… cheeks ?

Benson laughed, obviously more entertained than my answer than convinced.

Benson : bullshit… i… I think…. I think this child… is not mine……

Yvonne stood up, enraged by the statement her husband made.

Yvonne : What are you saying !!!

Benson whispered harshly back at Yvonne.

Benson : You know jolly well what I’m saying !!!... you’re fucking around…

Yvonne swung her hands at Benson, slapping him across the cheek and setting off a chain reaction of disaster in the room.

Yvonne : You are also fucking around !!! I…

Before Yvonne could go on, Benson slapped her so hard she spun around and fell back onto the couch.

The commotion caused Bobby to wake up. Yiling rushed forward and she shoved Benson away from the crib and her sister.

Yiling : Fuck you Benson ! …arghhh!!! Get away from my sister !!!

Benson laughed as he staggered backwards. His hand massaged his chest as he looked at Yiling.

I kept up a look of panic and I tried to calm everyone down while discreetly taking a step closer to the crib.

Jeff: calm down.. everyone just calm down !!

Everyone ignored me and I took another step in the right direction.

I want to be able to reach for the child and pull him out of harms way should the situation get worse.

Benson walked towards Yvonne and Yiling stood in front of him, blocking his way.

YIling : back off … don’t you fucking touch my sister…

Benson : oh… oh…. Then… then I touch you instead then… hahah.. haha…

Benson held onto Yiling’s shoulder before pulling her towards his body, laughing like a drunk king playing with his harem. He hugged onto Yiling and tried to kiss her.

Yiling snapped and without warning, she delivered a knee towards Beson’s groin. That hit was so hard that I too felt a strange sensation in my cock. It’s like someone shaking my dick after I pee. That has to hurt.

My jaws dropped an inch as I position myself right beside the crib with the baby screaming his lungs out.

Jeff : Oh my god…

Benson : WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! aWHGGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if the knee to his jewels were not enough, Yiling felt compelled to punch Benson in his left eye before delivering a back handed slap to his right cheek. To finish it off, she shove Benson back with her right foot connecting with Benson’s backside.

The baby screamed for it’s guardians having woke from a fright from the commotion.

Benson’s shouts attracted the attention of his men into the room. They all ran in one after another to their boss.

Benson clutched onto his cock and he wailed like a dying animal being torn apart by wolves

Benson : erhghhh… arghhhhhhhh!!! FUCK!!! FUCK YOU!!!! FUCK YOU BITCH!!! aRGHHH!!!!! ARHGH!!!!

Benson swung around wildly as he crashed onto furniture and fitting. Yvonne immediately cradled her son in her hands, trying to hush him back to sleep.

I looked at the 4 men that had entered the room and I sighed in my head. Yiling is too hot headed.

Yiling grabbed her sister’s hand and tried to get her to leave the room with her.

Benson : grab her… GRAB HER!!!!

Yiling tried to kick the 1st man that came to her but he ducked and grabbed onto her hair.

Yiling: Yanking her towards him, he put her in a armlock as her legs trashed wildly at the rest of the man around her.

Jeff: Hey… hey …let go !! let her go….

I went avoided the hands and wild kicks of the men and ran straight towards Yiling.

I shoved another guy away with my shoulder and tried to prise the arm away from Yiling neck like a amateur.

Someone just lifted up a wooden chair and was heading towards us.

Jeff : let go… let go of her you fuck !!!

I timed for the arrival of the chair and dug my right thumb into soft fleshly arm of the man holding Yiling.

He grunted in pain and with everything happening at the same time, I pretended to fall backwards, tugging him into the path of the falling chair.

CRASH!!!

The impact on the man’s head and shoulder released Yiling from his grasp, causing her to fall onto me.

Jeff : ahhh.. aiyah… aiyah….

Seeing that he missed his 1st shot, the guy wielding the timber chair lifted it up again, sending it hurling towards Yiling and me.

I orientated my body and shielded the hit with my back.

Jeff : AHHH!!!aRHH!! fuck…

Yiling : are you ok…. ??

The man that was holding Yiling initially looked like he was going to explode as he charged towards us.

Yiling grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her.

Yiling : Stay back….

Jeff : huh ?

She dove forward and drove a knee towards the man’s chest but she was not fast enough. That man’s weight got to be at least twice of hers and she missed the spot she wanted to hit.

He grabbed onto YIling and head butted her in her face.
Another came over and within seconds it was over. They each grabbed onto YIling’s arms as she trashed about, cursing and swearing at the men.

I shook my head and was about to make another attempt to rescue her when I saw something that made me freeze.

Benson is up on his feet with the help of his man. Yvonne was crying on the floor alone.

Benson was holding onto the crying child with one hand.

The screams from that tiny human almost perforated my eardrums.

Benson : I will fucking drop him….. go ahead and try me…. I will drop him onto the floor…

Yvonne : no..NO!!!.. please… no.. no..!!!

Benson : Ah Huan….. tie her up… !

Benson gestured to Yiling and I objected immediately.

Jeff : Stop this…!!! Now !!! this is too much !!

The blondie guy that smacked me earlier shove me 2 steps to me right before delivering a kick towards my stomach. I took it after I tensed up my abdomen before collapsing onto the floor, pretending to roll in pain.

Jeff : arhh.. blergghh!!! Bleefhhjj!!.. bleeeahhhh !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1