The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Wah..so steamy FR....I feel I wan to be Tarzan also liao.
I let your cipek friend know.... he Superman there......
Old 18-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
The last time I remember, one of the guy parked the car there, came out battery flat couldn't start......... the alarm went off till battery flat. Later confirm in KL workshop that the car was tempered with.... so was parking safe????
Oh, I don't know whether it is afe to park there or not as on that recco trip, I just want to explore that area when passed by pengkalan Hulu to Baling.

That incident could be a co-incidence perhaps the car alarm was activated by lightning If nothing stolen, then it could not have been a break-in
Old 11-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
teckaik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Southern insurgents expected to step up attacks before New Year: official

A security official said Friday that southern insurgents plan to step up attacks in the three southern border provinces before the New Year holidays.
The security source said intelligence officials had learn that insurgent leaders had held two meetings in Narathiwat to plan the attacks.

The Nation 10/12/2010
Old 30-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
South warned of New Year bomb attacks

Report from The Nation dated Thursday 30.12.2010 :-

South warned of New Year bomb attacks

An explosion in Narathiwat's Ba Cho district in the deep South left four civilians wounded, while intelligence reports have warned against insurgent car-bomb attacks in the region over the New Year period.

Yesterday's home-made bomb, 15kg of explosives in a fire extinguisher, was placed in a Mazda pickup with a fake Songkhla licence plate and parked on Phetkasem Road, not far from the Ba Cho police station.

Security camera footage shows the driver as a well-dressed middle-aged man in white shirt and black pants.

The blast, detonated by mobile-phone signals at around 8.40am, targeted the mobile patrol of a Navy taskforce but narrowly missed its target. The explosion wounded four bystanders, three of whom were road construction workers

--- KatoeyNewsNetWork
Old 20-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro been here lately? Just wanna know if security is still ok and places are still operating as per thread.
Old 28-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW X5 View Post
Any bro been here lately? Just wanna know if security is still ok and places are still operating as per thread.
Looks like best to avoid this place.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Big bros, i'll be there in betong from 15 ~ 17 May. Trying to avoid my BKK tirak based there , hence may need to look out for RPCs this time. There were some RPC beside Joker he last visit , but the quality is somewhat below average , appreciate if bros can suggest where to look. thks
Old 19-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro been to Betong lately? used to cheong here a lot but my last visit was like more than 4 years ago. is this place still full of PRC girls?
Old 12-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

Been to Betong 2 months back (my frens just came back yesterday), info from him, this time round many white skin thai gals... selection was huge as they group went this trip were 14ppls.

Ussually we will park our cars on the parking lot just infront of msia custom, pay daily rental $10 buck.Then walk to msia custom, after clearance hop in to the taxi bike we pre-booked.when reached thai custom, usual, rm2 for the passport to be stamp. after all cleared, we hop in to the taxi again, but need to pay extra rm30, coz our taxi driver already go into the "zone" of others taxi..

if possible, avoid going on holidays, all the farms will left nothing to choosed .. and the price is high rm300-rm350 (unless u choose old grass rm180-rm220).

for gals, sometimes will ask the okt to bring to our hotel room to view, sometimes get better choice.

Jockey club still my best haunt, hang 1 the beads(flower), 1 cloth take off.. 2 beads, can see n touch all.. ussually i will go downstair at the kichen area to pick gals..haha , they open at 2pm, but 1pm u can go in liao... but beware, my 2 frens kena, a gal agreed and colleted both $rm from my frens at the same time. knn, still got gut said we do 2guy vs 1 gal show.. complain to the so call "mummy", then only can get back 1 person cash.
Old 27-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 20
tbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of light

Went to Betong on 16/09, called a PRC gal from New Century, around 28 years old Hokkien gal. GFE is high, treat me like her bf, her look around 7/10. Overall the whole deal is acceptable for only RM 300 company me from 5pm till 10am morning.

Will visit Betong again this Thursday.
Old 27-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
funadik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Betong is my favorite cheonging place. I stayed in JB but travel to Penang once in a month for work, after work then of course leisure time lah...

My personal favorite places include MengWang and Hainan. Any kakis??
Old 27-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
funadik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
any bro been to Betong lately? used to cheong here a lot but my last visit was like more than 4 years ago. is this place still full of PRC girls?
Yes Bro this place is still full of PRCs, very shiok and affordable prices~
Old 29-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 20
tbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funadik View Post
My personal favorite places include MengWang and Hainan. Any kakis??
Yes, I am one of the kakis. Gals in Hainan not bad, quite young and sweet, plan to grab a gal from there tomorrow.
Old 29-09-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster

dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funadik View Post
Yes Bro this place is still full of PRCs, very shiok and affordable prices~
used to be my fav cheong place too when i was still staying in KL 4 years ago, we will drive up to betong from KL (I think journey about 4-5 hrs). Look like the price for the girl is still the same (RM300) compare to 4 years ago for whole day, much cheaper compare to china, at this rate 1 get only 1 pop in beijing.

This place is really value for money, girls's quality not bad too and can be very GFE... i almost got stuck with 1 of the Shenyan girl. haha..
Old 29-09-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbkhor View Post
Yes, I am one of the kakis. Gals in Hainan not bad, quite young and sweet, plan to grab a gal from there tomorrow.
hi bro, which are the most popular place to pick up PRC these days?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1