The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
eric cantona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Series of sex stories...

Just wanna share my collection of stories to all bro,s here...read n enjoy it...

You never really know about friends. We’d known Jack and Julie for three years and though we saw a lot of them we’d never gone anywhere with them. Their kids went to the same camp that ours did and one evening they suggested that we join them for a week on a cruise to the Virgin Islands on their 75’ sailboat. We didn’t take the invitation seriously, but Jack phoned Bill the next week and extended the invitation again. We were a little nervous. We’ve done a fair bit of sailing over the years, but a week on board with two other couples could either be a lot of fun or a disaster. We don’t take many vacations a year, since we both own small businesses and our vacation time was precious.

My husband is a pretty conservative guy. We’ve been married for ten years and though we both like sex it certainly isn’t the strongest thing in our marriage. I mean we still do it at least once a week, and we miss it if one of us is out of town, but after ten years its not exactly urgent.As time’s gone by we suffer from the usual role reversal; he wanted sex more in the early years of our marriage and I wanted it more now, but I had a good supply of battery operated friends and as I said, it wasn’t that big a deal.

*** Sex is like money; only too much is enough ***

Old 04-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

Re: Series of sex stories...

continue os story You never really know about friends...

We talked about the vacation invite for a few days before we agreed. Just in case, we developed a folder of all of the resorts in the area and checked a few for availability just in case things didn’t work out. We were really up-front with our friends. In fact we ended up telling them that we’d only be onboard for four nights and that we’d booked a hotel for the last three nights, also saying that we’d probably cancel the hotel if we were all having fun.

Jack and Julie were a great couple and in fact their similarities were almost cartoonish. Jack was only an inch taller than Julie’s 5’9”and they were both blue eyed blondes and they were both lean and well muscled.

Bill and I were more mismatched. Bill weighed close to 200 though he was a little over six feet. He wasn’t overweight but he had a solid muscularity and I was definitely curvy. Not plump, never more than an eight, but my boobs were definitely outsize.

We arrived at the airport to find Jack waiting for us. He explained that the other couple had cancelled at the last minute so there would be only the two of us as well as the Captain and the cook. The boat was gorgeous. I’m embarrassed to say that I hadn’t really thought that a 75 foot boat would be that large. This thing was huge and the cabins were beautiful.

We met the Captain, an Englishman named Roger who was about five years older than we were and the cook, also English, a girl of about twenty-five named Kathy. Though it was early evening we set sail to Leinster Bay and anchored in twenty feet of crystal clear water. The setting was paradise. There was a cooling evening breeze and Kathy brought a tray of cocktails to the cockpit. Jack and Julie invited both of them to join us for a drink.

They were both a little reserved, but soon Jack and Julie put them at ease. Soft reggae played over the ship’s system and we felt more relaxed than we had for years. Dinner was informal and then we sat around playing poker. The ship had underwater floods that attracted a variety of fish to the boat and after we enjoyed the show, we turned in early. The temperature was so balmy that we didn’t turn on the a/c in our room but opened the portholes and the deck hatch above our bed. We heard laughter and then giggling from the cabin next door and then we heard a slap on flesh and realized that we could hear lovemaking. Bill had just come out of the shower, clad in a towel and I held up a finger to my mouth.

“Listen. Somebody’s fucking.”

Old 04-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

http://stories-buzz.blogspot.com/200...tion-ever.html

End Of Story.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G
Old 04-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

aiya...spoil the threat ready...

anyway i,ll fsh it..

He said, “I feel it must be Jack and Julie. I don’t think its that way between Roger and Kathy. ”

We both listened and then we heard Julie say, “I saw how happy you were to see her. I’ll bet you can’t wait until she puts on a bathing routine. ” We heard a grunt and a slap and thus a male voice said, “I know just what you were assurance too, lover and it didn’t have anything to do with seeing him in a bathing suit. ”

There were more chuckles and then some deeper moans and then rhythmic slapping. Sound went on for a long time until we heard muffled moans. I looked at Bill. His towel was tenting.

“Do you think they were talking about us? ”

I unwrapped him and went to my knees. He was completely hard. “You’d like to think so wouldn’t you? ” I licked him up and down and then cupped his balls and then stretched them. He parted his legs a little so I could run my hands up and down his ass. I loved his cheeks. I pulled him outward of my mouth and led him to the bed.

“Are you looking forward to owing to her in a bathing suit? ”

He looked a little shocked. “I suppose since. I mean she’s a friend. ”

I was feeling mischievous. “What if she’s not wearing a suit. Will it make you uncomfortable? ” I crawled up his body so my pussy was at face level. “Would you stare at her pussy? ”

He stuck his gobbledegook out and I settled on positive, my moisture flooding over his face. He licked up and uncherished my slit, circling my hard clit. He pushed my hips pipe.

“How about you. Would you like to see another cock? What if it were her face here? ”

Tally had never said anything like that and I started to shake as his tongue found my clit again. When I finished, I slid down his stomach until I felt his cock and then I felt him fill me. I pulled back up, felt him slip out, adjusted angles and pushed him concernment my ass. “Would you like to ass fuck her too? ”

I slid up and down, feeling his fingers drag me and I came again, and a few seconds later felt the vein in his cock pulse, shooting a load deep inside me.

The next morning I was up earlier than anyone else. I put a robe on and went topside. The sun was standstill low in the sky and there was no sign of life on the green shore. I saw that the bottom was not difficult ashen sand and the water was so clear that the boat looked suspended. I looked around and felt daring. Nearly without thinking, I shucked off the robe and dove into the water. It wasn’t cold, but refreshing enough so that I gasped a little with shock. I settled into an overhand stroke and swam towards shore. When I arrived in the shallows I looked around, but no - one was there, so I just lay on the sand, enjoying the water and the sky. Proximate about fifteen minutes I saw someone come on deck, but couldn’t tell who. I waved in case it was Tally and he wondered where I’d gone. He dove over the side of the boat and I realized as he was swimming towards me, that it was Jack. I had a moment’s panic, but then I figured what was the harm. A few minutes later and he stepped out of the water. He was naked as well, and he came to sit beside me.

“I’m glad you’re not wearing a mode. I didn’t think you were but we often go naked on the boat. I prospect Bill doesn’t mind. ”

I laughed, “I hope so too. I didn’t want to wake him by looking for a suit. I think I’ll head back. ” I walked to the water, knowing that I’d have a big sand imprint, so I brushed it off. When I got waist deep in the irrigate, I bad around to analog watch Jack. “Are you coming? ”

I was happy, when he got up to notice that his dick was standing off his build a little. I was a little distracted and the next thing I knew a blinding heartache shot through my foot. I shouted, “Oww. ”

Jack raced towards me, dick swinging. I looked down and saw that I’d managed to step on a sea sapling. The pain was horrible. Jack reached me and said, “Can you swim back to the boat or should I strike the dingy? ”

I was furious with myself. “I’ll swim. ” Indeed the pain once I was underway wasn’t that nonpareil. Sensible was only a few minutes before we were at the ladder. I hobbled over to my robe and shrugged it on, sitting guide on the cockpit seats, my leg in the air. Jack shouted down to Roger to bring the early aid kit. Bill appeared on deck, wrapped in a robe, concern on his handsome face.

Jack said, “We’ve got to pee on it. ”

I said, “What? ”

Jack answered, “Pee neutralizes the toxin. Bill, pee on her foot. ”

Account answered, “Sorry I just went. Go ahead Jack. ”

“I haven’t got any either. Roger? ”

“Really, Jack. ”

“It is a medical emergency. ”

I couldn’t believe it when Roger unzipped. His cock was large, really large. He pointed unaffected at my foot. “Hold it outer. ”

I saw Julie appear on the cockpit steps right as the stream of hot urine challenge my foot. I looked at Roger’s cock. Real reminded me of seeing a horse pee, the stream of his piss was huge. It wet my entire edge, and then he cut it off. The stinging went away almost immediately.

Julie spoken, “Sea urchin? ” She grabbed a towel and wiped my foot snap, saying why don’t you come below, now that that’s done and I’ll predispose what I can out. ”

The spines were in the ball of my foot and I hobbled into her cabin. “You swam to the beach? ”

I said, “Yes, what a atrocious word to happen first day. ”

“Oh it’ll mean all right. We’ll get the worst of de facto out and put some antibiotic on. I’m sure it’ll be fine. ”

I sat in a chair in their stateroom while she bustled about getting supplies. She propped my foot evolution and my robe fell open. She looked boost and said, “I’m so happy you were swimming naked. I was afraid we wouldn’t be able to go around naked. We usually do. ”

“Doesn’t the crew mind? ”

“No they’re very same considerate, though I’ve seen Roger swimming naked before and Kathy sometimes goes mislaid a suit if we’re sunning on the foredeck. ”

She got to work cleaning the wound and then raised my point to her mouth. “I’m going to see if I can suck out the worst of it. ” She took the meaty articulation of my foot between her teeth and pressed, simultaneously sucking. The effect was painful, but quite erotic. “Good, I’ve gotten the brimming one. There’s just this little one left. ” She did it again and then said, “I’ve got them both. ” Now lay down on the bed and I’ll dress it. ” She got a bandage, put some ointment on. She sat back and spoken, “There. You’ll vital. ” Babe patted my leg. “Your leg is all cramped. Let me bar it. ” She rolled me over, put a towel under my leg and got some lotion. She had great hands. I felt her hands reaching higher and higher and then she said, “Doesn’t Roger have a huge dick? ’

I laughed, “He peed like a horse. ” I was starting to feel a little nervous as I realized that the entire morning, from the naked swim, to seeing Jack to having Roger pee on me and now Julie’s finger dangerously close to me, had animated me. I looked down and I could see that my lips were wet and that Julie must be able to heed.

Broad said, “We heard you two talking dirty last night. ”

“We heard you as well. It was kind of nice. ”

She slapped my leg and closed my robe. “Let’s get some breakfast. ”

Surprisingly, when I stood on my foot, palpable didn’t hurt at all. I went to our cabin, showered, stick on a working and a sarong and went to the cabin. I was happy to see all the men do a little double take when they saw my top. Having big tits was fun sometimes.

We had a great breakfast and then the boys picked our next destination and the big sails unfurled and we were flying. I picked a trashy magazine and went to the foredeck. Half of it was in the sun and half in the shade from the big lapper that was magnetic the boat through the waves at tremendous speed. A big sunning outline had been built into the bow of the craft and was covert in fitted terrycloth. I lay down with a big pillow and started slathering on lotion. In a few minutes I was surprised to be joined by Kathy. She said, “I’m sorry, I thought you’d be naked because I saw you swimming this morning. I‘m not wearing a suit. ”

I said, “I don’t want to prepare you uncomfortable. ” I shucked off my finest and bottom. She took her robe off and asked to borrow my lotion. It seemed natural to lean over and put lotion on her back. She was a fair blonde girl, probably with c titties and strong legs. She lay on her stomach and smiled at me. I continued down and rubbed some lotion into her ass. It was a nice butt. Just as I finished, Julie came up.

“Mmm, can you do me too, I’ll stir you therefrom. ”

She lay down and I did the same to her; she had a muscled butt, and she spread her legs apart a little so I could see some pink. I made sure that no sun would inflame her on her inner thighs.

She sat developing and said, “Thanks. ” I lay by oneself and she started rubbing. She covered my back, and when she got to my clown she false legitimate supplementary of a massage than just lotioning. I felt her venture my asshole as she pulled each cheek. When she did my inner thighs I felt her fingers brush my lips. Not just brush them but move enough forward so that I felt her knuckle against my clit. I started to stir wet. I looked up to see Bill animated forward. I verbal, “Hey sailor, want to get some sun? ”

There was shot enough for both he and Jack and I turned over to watch them strip, safe behind my sun glasses. Bill was having a tough time controlling his cock and he wacky onto his stomach with indecent haste. Jack was a little slower and Julie shouted out, “Jack’s got a chub. ”

“Can you blame me? Three gorgeous girls. I saw you rubbing Sabrina’s ass. I’ll bet you’re wet. ”

Old 04-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

Julie laughed, and I wondered if she was. Account was quiet but I thought I should base some lotion on him before he burned, but Julie beat me to true. She motioned for me to act the same to Jack. I saw Julie doing to Invoice exactly as she had done to me and I knew that he wouldn’t be turning over for a while. I sat and read. All three girls were now sunning their fronts, and we presented a complete variety of breast size. In fifteen minutes Statement obviously had mastered himself enough to turn over, but I saw that he was carefully not looking at Julie or Kathy.

Jack had turned over as well, and the two seemed completely relaxed. In fact, it was amazing. If you had asked me whether we would be sitting on a yacht naked, I would have told you that you were crazy. Jack started asking me about my store, and to tell you the verisimilitude I was a little pissed to leave my fantasy world and talk about reality, so I started putting lotion on my tits.

Jack continued the consultation as long being he could before he said, “You know that’s just rude. I was a master of my emotions before you started forbearance that. ”

I saw that his cock had started filling. He started rolling over. Julie said, “Don’t you dare roll over. And you push on just thanks to you are too Bill. After all its why Sabrina did it. ”

I laughed and threw the bottle of lotion to Julie. “Your turn. ” She didn’t posses much titty, probably a b, but jail bait had really long nipples. She pinched and pulled them and threw the tube at Kathy. “Your turn. ” Kathy laughed and verbal, “You people are strange. ” She gathered both breasts in hands and stoked them, pulling her nipples and then rubbing her breasts with the flat of her hand. She then leaned back and we saw her hand go between her legs. “Don’t want to burn there either. ”

Jack and Bill’s cocks were long and bobbing. Bill’s was a little thicker than Jack’s but Jack’s had an intriguing upward turn. I wondered what it’d be commensurate, but then I caught myself and said, ‘don’t be silly this is just innocent. ”

The boys’ erections eventually went away and we all sat and baked. Kathy excused herself to start lunch and I went to shower. It seemed relied on to walk naked to our cabin, though I did notice Roger’s eyes grow husky when I stepped through the cockpit.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

We had lunch and a nap and Bill tongued me to an orgasm. I returned the betterment. We arrived at Road Harbor and unfolded into the BVI’s and took a walk through the town, and then found an isolated bay for an afternoon swim. Of course we were all naked, and Julie persuaded Roger to join us. Kathy got in last, but soon we were all splashing around, playing grab ass.

That evening, Julie suggested that we all play strip poker. I’ve always been a lousy player, and was soon out and naked. I made sure I kept everyone’s drinks full. When Julie lost her shirt, I went to stand beside her. She surprised me by reaching over and pinching my nipple. I thought she was playing but deb kept hold of it, rolling heartfelt between her fingers. I felt an electric shock down my legs and looked up to look Roger watching. I moved behind her and cupped her breasts, feeling her nipples willowy beneath my fingers. Roger lost the furtherance and his underwear. His cock was definitely on its way to an erection. He briskly sat. Bill was sitting with a pile of clothes beside his chair, but he’d lost heavily and was down to his bloomers. The abutting hand saw him lose that and Kathy’s bra came off next. I moved behind her and felt the weight of her breasts in my hands, and pulled her nipples. She said, “Stop that or I’m going to make a wet spot. ”

The aid continued and she lost her panties. She stood up and said, “I’m out. She fired up her hand between her lips and brushed it across mine, “See what you did? ” She smiled, “I’m going to bed. ”

Roger stood up, and vocal, “I’m going to. ” His cock was fully aroused now. He waved at it. It was huge, and a drip of pre - cum glistened on it. As he walked by Julie reached out and grabbed it, smearing the pre - cum on its end, “Thanks for playing Roger. ”

We looked at each other and I got up. “Do you want too many glass of wine? ”

I didn’t feel close going to bed. The four of us were naked and both femininity were rampant. I got the wine and sat down. Julie sat next to Jack and ran her find over his cock. She then leaned over and put the head in her mouth. I was shocked, a little, but curious. I reached for Bill and put my wine glass down. He beat me to it and took my breasts in his hands. I shifted onto his lap and he squeezed my tits. Julie looked up and said, “Wouldn’t you like to prevail them Jack. ”

“Well yes. ”

“Do you mind Bill? ”

Bill held them reinforcing. “No, they’re refined aren’t they? ”

I felt myself gush and moved back in his lap, feeling his cock in the try of my ass. Jack and Julie came over, and each took a breast. The sight of their hands on me, weighing me, then pinching and pulling me was strenuous me crazy. I moved spread and felt Bill slide into me. God it felt good.

Julie, said, “Look Jack, he’s inside her. ” They both went down on their knees to watch me move up and down on Bill’s cock. Julie pushed Jack back and lifted up his cock, letting me see it before she slowly licked it. I felt myself start to cum. I moved frantically on Bill’s pole. Julie told Jack to stand and she continued blowing him. I felt Strapping start to erupt, but then Julie pulled away from Jack. She said, “Cum all over her big tits, Jack. ”

Sizzling ropes of his cum started whipping my tits. I looked friendless to see myself covered in his cum and started cumming myself. It was probably the most intense orgasm I’d ever had. I saw Julie fingering herself and watched Jack’s face as I came. Julie leaned forward, looking up at me and licked it all strangle, sucking my nipples deep into her mouth and that set ice another tremor.

I didn’t know what to say. It had been the inimitably erotic moment of my life. Jack and Julie held hands and left the cabin. We followed, and went to our own cabin, but both couples left their doors open and we woke a little later to hear Jack and Julie’s wild sex.

When we woke next morning, Bill wanted to talk, but as usual he talked by asking questions. “Are you OK with what we did last night? ”

“I had fun and I know you did. ”

“Do you feel guilty at all? ”

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1