The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Just finished my session. Had 223, not the prettiest nor youngest, but definitely hard worker. Not for big boobs lover too. Just a B+ cup. Service just below legendary 222 a couple notches. Am satisfied by her.
wow bro, you are here too. What wind blow you to here?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-11-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
Disgusted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down today, found out 289 has left... Have to build chemistry with new girl. Place looks nice, still noisy from work, but business looks good.
Old 29-11-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
wow bro, you are here too. What wind blow you to here?
Your very entertaining field reports lor. After reading sure steam² one.

After my session, saw one Viet bu walk past the cafeteria. She damned pretty. Petite with kiao² kar chng. Great for doggie. Didn't ask her number though.

Now think of her, still steam...

Buddy that I brought there love the place. His only experience in JB is NY. Love it that girls are hardworking and he's not rushed by the okt to choose girl, like what happened on NY.

Think he will sneak back to this joint when he get the chance.
Old 30-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Your very entertaining field reports lor. After reading sure steam² one.

After my session, saw one Viet bu walk past the cafeteria. She damned pretty. Petite with kiao² kar chng. Great for doggie. Didn't ask her number though.

Now think of her, still steam...

Buddy that I brought there love the place. His only experience in JB is NY. Love it that girls are hardworking and he's not rushed by the okt to choose girl, like what happened on NY.

Think he will sneak back to this joint when he get the chance.
Ok, you enjoy. Got chance then link up there

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

wanted to try much revered vip and brought my abang friend (im chinese). we both from sg. however captain saw him and denied him access. in end we went bluewave and hv
Old 02-12-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

After being spammed by several girls from JB joints.... I finally made a trip in yesterday. 1st stop was Little Saigon 1 but my mistake did not make any booking so all their redcard girls were booked till late. Proceed to Plan B and went VIP spa instead as one of the girl 222 has been bombard my FB & wechat almost everyday. She was my regular and had gone back to HCM several months ago so I oso stop going to VIP for long time. But since she is back in VIP.... I decide to pay her a visit.

VIP has changed compared to several months ago.... it is more subdued now and lesser crowd. Even the girls now only 20-30 pax and quality is so-so only. Cannot compared to its heyday when 70-100 girls including many stunners n syts.

Anyway I sat through 3 parades before informing 222 I am there oredi. Actually I had seen her in the 1st parade but did not alert her as I wanted to look at the other stocks. (I was surprised she actually came out to parade as previously she never had to as all her appointments were by bookings).

Anyway the 3 parades consist of same girls so I guessed they do not have many girls now..... which was confirmed by 222 later. She also informed business is slow nowadays that is why she has to come out to join the parade as well otherwise she cannot get customers. Many of her regular customers have gone MIA so cannot rely on them anymore.
She used to start work @5pm previously and is able to clock 8-10 jobs daily but now she comes in before 2pm but still struggle to get 5 jobs daily. Her worst day was she had only 2 jobs despite being a redcard in VIP. Some girls never get any job. Of course she was very happy to see me.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

FR on 222

Looks - 7.5/10 - she's is about 160, petite frame 
Boobs - 5/10 - "A" cup with pink nipple
Body - 8/10 - I would say she is fair skinned and great ass for doggy/anal with big tattoo across her lower back
BBBJ - 9/10 - one of the best BBBJ with non stop tongue action and allows CIM
FJ - 9/10 - very willing to please and accomdating to any position 
AR - 9/10 - u just need to try out her tongue action (being the ting tong that she is, she also likes to dfk you immediately after AR)
AJ - 9/10 - be her regular and she will open all 3 holes for you.
Summary - 10/10 - she is happy go lucky type and some bros may not like her behaviour as it bothers on being tingtong or "siao chabor" type of behavior. Those not use to it may think she is high or on some substance but that is not so..... it is just the natural wackiness in her character.

RTF - Yes..... but probably I will take out 222 for ON as I do not like the current atmosphere in VIP now.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kayeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After my last visit in March, i am finally able to go in again this Friday.. if business is really tht bad then my old regular should b happy to see me, shd i stick to her or try 222 above 😁
Old 03-12-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cannot hiam oredi lah.... now everywhere is the same.
Many businesses are downsizing due to the economic slowdown and VIP is same strategy..... no point to bring in large number of girls but not enough customers to feed them.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redial84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bros,

Looking to go to BW this wednesday or thursday. But after reading about VIP, kind torn in between.

Recommend any of those girls there who do AR? Or do most of the girls there do AR?
Old 03-12-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Anyone want go tomorrow?
Old 03-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

short FR

Rushed into VIP at 2pm+ just in time for roadshow. 10+ bros there

Lineup wasn't that great but I was in a hurry so I just picked the hottest looking one and went for it. Forgot what the fuck was her number

Face: 2/10, reminds me of a slightly more mature peidu mama
Body: 7/10, slightly thicc, huge NATURAL soft D-cup tits, VERY nice to hold and good shape
Massage: 10/10, i ordered waterbed. No rush, fucking slow and kinky B2B and VERY slow catbath, lots of licking and I was shaking with pleasure. Did the weird hot and cold thing which was ok
BBBJ: 6/10, ok la not bad, was rock hard by this point and ready to fuck
FJ: 7/10, normal, accomodating, good amount of meat to hold and caress. Preferred doggy so I can grab her ass and so that I don't have to look at her face
GFE: 7/10, sometimes wish i can speak viet. Smiley and friendly. Speaks some chinese

Sometimes I'm afraid I'll get used to the the good standard that JB places offer
Old 05-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lister_ View Post
short FR

Rushed into VIP at 2pm+ just in time for roadshow. 10+ bros there

Lineup wasn't that great but I was in a hurry so I just picked the hottest looking one and went for it. Forgot what the fuck was her number

Face: 2/10, reminds me of a slightly more mature peidu mama
Body: 7/10, slightly thicc, huge NATURAL soft D-cup tits, VERY nice to hold and good shape
Massage: 10/10, i ordered waterbed. No rush, fucking slow and kinky B2B and VERY slow catbath, lots of licking and I was shaking with pleasure. Did the weird hot and cold thing which was ok
BBBJ: 6/10, ok la not bad, was rock hard by this point and ready to fuck
FJ: 7/10, normal, accomodating, good amount of meat to hold and caress. Preferred doggy so I can grab her ass and so that I don't have to look at her face
GFE: 7/10, sometimes wish i can speak viet. Smiley and friendly. Speaks some chinese

Sometimes I'm afraid I'll get used to the the good standard that JB places offer
I was there around same time. lol

Those gals that wear dresses that totally expose the valley one, (vs those cover the center and just push to make their breast look bigger) all kena chosen very fast.

I count.. almost near 20 bros for that parade... in the middle of a monday afternoon. I think vip biz should be not bad.

I topk my time n chose a petite one (259 i think). Slim body and face all ok but nothing special. But her service quite good despite almost being mute... ask if she speak chinese or english. No reply. The only word i got was a 'yes' when i say Vietnam?

Got kiss, willing to french a bit, didnt act like dead fish and gave me all the services the above bro mention. Maybe that is now std coz i didnt request water bed or anything. She just did it.

Overall, i would recommend her as a good pick.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
I was there around same time. lol

Those gals that wear dresses that totally expose the valley one, (vs those cover the center and just push to make their breast look bigger) all kena chosen very fast.

I count.. almost near 20 bros for that parade... in the middle of a monday afternoon. I think vip biz should be not bad.

I topk my time n chose a petite one (259 i think). Slim body and face all ok but nothing special. But her service quite good despite almost being mute... ask if she speak chinese or english. No reply. The only word i got was a 'yes' when i say Vietnam?

Got kiss, willing to french a bit, didnt act like dead fish and gave me all the services the above bro mention. Maybe that is now std coz i didnt request water bed or anything. She just did it.

Overall, i would recommend her as a good pick.
i see 299 damn ah lian tattoo many many. any bros have her HFR?

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 07-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
i see 299 damn ah lian tattoo many many. any bros have her HFR?
lol, i can't tell who is what number.

I don't think they wear number tags. I only know the number of the girl I chose because the VIP staff shouted it out AFTER I chose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread