The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
I think to most average people earning exceed $10K per month is considered high income if you have no kids and living a simple lifestyle.

If you want to buy Porche Macan or landed property, $20K per month may still be comfortable.
10k a mth before or after bonuses then is high income?
Old 21-03-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 rules to share. My 2 cents......

For me wealth is health. That is number 1. You can work all the money you want and invest in all the equities. Your own health index drop, you are fucked. Health is like a crown on your head only the sick can see.

You can make all the money in the world but you do not have any loved ones around you then have so much for fuck? That is number 2. I just refreshed my will (recreational diving every year mah.) and realised I do have about close to ~1.3 million in cash/stocks/property to hand down if I drop dead today exclude insurance which is another 7 figure (buy term, invest the rest hor). My OC and I have a pact, we each insure the other for 1 million when we have 2 kids. No more million dollar insurance, no more kids after 2.

Time is also money. You can make all the money in the world but no time to spend/enjoy it, it is also chasing wind. Number 3.

To be wealthy, you just need to make enough to make yourself feel happy. Enough is subjective but you can refer to your lifestyle needs to make some hard cold calculation yourself since you all want to debate 'enough'. If you have not done that, you can forget about comfortable 30 years of retirement and keep chasing. Its really how much you spent and invest and not really how much you earn once you reach 60K PA bracket onwards. The problem for us dickies is all the temptation around. I am no different. I like to fuck and fuck till I cannot do it anymore but I will never bring it home. Fuck and Forget. The world is filled with so so so many pussies. Their combined vaginal fluids can drown you.

My income is a paltry 100K a year from my small bizs but I get to wake up 8:45am, play with my 2 young kids till 10am. Go work out/gym/swim and head in office at 11am. Work till 6pm+ and fuck off to play or go home. There are late nights sometimes but that is what SME bosses signed up for. I am turning 40 this year and in good health/fitness. I can do a 21km in 2 hours still. I do 30 laps, 50m in 36mins just this morning. Hooyah.

I call myself fairly 'wealthy'. What about you?
Old 22-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexresearcher View Post

For me wealth is health. That is number 1. You can work all the money you want and invest in all the equities. Your own health index drop, you are fucked. Health is like a crown on your head only the sick can see.

You can make all the money in the world but you do not have any loved ones around you then have so much for fuck? That is number 2. I just refreshed my will (recreational diving every year mah.) and realised I do have about close to ~1.3 million in cash/stocks/property to hand down if I drop dead today exclude insurance which is another 7 figure (buy term, invest the rest hor). My OC and I have a pact, we each insure the other for 1 million when we have 2 kids. No more million dollar insurance, no more kids after 2.

Time is also money. You can make all the money in the world but no time to spend/enjoy it, it is also chasing wind. Number 3.

To be wealthy, you just need to make enough to make yourself feel happy. Enough is subjective but you can refer to your lifestyle needs to make some hard cold calculation yourself since you all want to debate 'enough'. If you have not done that, you can forget about comfortable 30 years of retirement and keep chasing. Its really how much you spent and invest and not really how much you earn once you reach 60K PA bracket onwards. The problem for us dickies is all the temptation around. I am no different. I like to fuck and fuck till I cannot do it anymore but I will never bring it home. Fuck and Forget. The world is filled with so so so many pussies. Their combined vaginal fluids can drown you.

My income is a paltry 100K a year from my small bizs but I get to wake up 8:45am, play with my 2 young kids till 10am. Go work out/gym/swim and head in office at 11am. Work till 6pm+ and fuck off to play or go home. There are late nights sometimes but that is what SME bosses signed up for. I am turning 40 this year and in good health/fitness. I can do a 21km in 2 hours still. I do 30 laps, 50m in 36mins just this morning. Hooyah.

good planning
Old 24-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

small business owner usually can earn a decent income with some stress involved of course. wont be rich, wont starve also.

personally i am in the IT software trade, been doing this for 10 over years. own a HDB 5 Room fully paid for renting out. Have a condo, still paying for it, drive a decent car. have enough disposible income for some investments and bonks without having to think where the money is going to come from.
dun have kids though, i think most ppl with kids have to spend a good portion of their income for their kids, personally i dun want that kind of burden. just my point of view.

cheers
Old 25-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
small business owner usually can earn a decent income with some stress involved of course. wont be rich, wont starve also.

personally i am in the IT software trade, been doing this for 10 over years. own a HDB 5 Room fully paid for renting out. Have a condo, still paying for it, drive a decent car. have enough disposible income for some investments and bonks without having to think where the money is going to come from.
dun have kids though, i think most ppl with kids have to spend a good portion of their income for their kids, personally i dun want that kind of burden. just my point of view.

cheers
I understand mid range retirement homes about $3,000 per month (today prices hor, you got to add inflation X 30 years from now). I hope you and your wife retirement planning with no kids has this 'burdened' in.
Old 30-03-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
u are super wealthy ....
i am also turning 40 ..... 10km in 55-58min .... not great at swimmimg trying to improve .... 50m lap abt 1min10sec but need to rest a bit before next lap ....
income 300k a yr....

Quote:

Old 31-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I consider myself acceptably wealthy for my current lifestyle. Just not as heng as some of the bros here who can shake leg AND still earn a lot. Non degree holding brat but manage to rake in 28K a month.

Since I hate driving here, I save a lot going to work by train. Plus I met my 2 FBs (of 3 years and 1 year) there while getting a ride.

Agree with bro sexresearcher. No health, you might as well just burn the cash.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
laomeng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

High 4 ds to mid 5 ds.

It totally ranges from how fast my people are working and what projects i have on hand.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Trainee View Post
I consider myself acceptably wealthy for my current lifestyle. Just not as heng as some of the bros here who can shake leg AND still earn a lot. Non degree holding brat but manage to rake in 28K a month.

Since I hate driving here, I save a lot going to work by train. Plus I met my 2 FBs (of 3 years and 1 year) there while getting a ride.

Agree with bro sexresearcher. No health, you might as well just burn the cash.
Got to run like crazy in younger days before can shake leg right? Lots of people see only NOW but not all open mouth already has with golden or silver spoon in it. I save and invest >60% of my income in my younger days so its 先苦后甜。Heng those properties and S&P 10 year Bull fucking run worked out. Really took lots of risk but fuck it. Never think so much back then. Do or die. Those 20s-30s are really really tough. SARS, GFC all taken so much lost time and opportunities to reset again and again.

FML back then. Never want to go back to those times. No car, no money, no fucking nothing. See my friends in MNCs collecting fat bonuses and I am slogging it out as an entrepreneur with no certain pay cheque for next month. Still got to give parents....

I remembered having $1XX in my bank one day when I am 29 years old and my NETS kenna rejected in NTUC. hahaha. Early 30s tell my then gf cannot get married as I am so broke. KNN days really. Sigh. Heng she stuck with me and I married her. Today I can give her $4,500 in allowance every month. She made the right investment.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Today I can give her $4,500 in allowance every month. She made the right investment.
u oso in property line?
Old 13-04-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 7
LaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond repute

so many rich guys here ...

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 18-04-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
Ajax69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I make $20K per month

Retirement Savings >$1M

My advice to you is to get a good education and find a good job paying a decent living. BUT, the key to your future success is to save enough so that you can retire comfortably as soon as you can. Don't depend on CPF...only good for leveraging and buying a place to live. You must put in extra money into a good investment fund with a good history (averaging eg. 8-10%/year over at least a 15 year span) and keep it in there until you retire. With 7% compounded, in 10 years you double your investment.

Try to grow this portfolio to at least $2M by the age of 60. Then you have house paid for and small CPF, but mainly you have ability to take out $100,000 extra per year without depleting your investment portfolio.

Don't worry about getting rich quick....your whole planning for life is to have enough to retire early.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seriously? So many of upu earning more than $10k a month?
Mind sharing what occupation or business you guys are in?
Old 22-04-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Well said, respect

Quote:

Old 28-04-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Canoneos is Cool - loads of Potential

I took the safe kiasu way. Got an accounting degree (which is probably the easiest degree) then worked like a dog for big accounting firm. Later got sponsored to do masters. 20 years later, felt financially stable enough to come out and be my own boss. Clear around $20k after tax. Only need to work around 7 hours a day. Chiak beh liau since I live quite frugally.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1