The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 02-05-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Okok only bro, hj quite stiff kuku will abit pain...IMO just go for fj..
Try at ur own risk. But remember to bring more dough. As finger food very expensive
Old 02-05-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311 View Post
Try at ur own risk. But remember to bring more dough. As finger food very expensive
I brought along air fryer, will be cheaper...
Old 02-05-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
Anyone tried the one beside the tattoo shop?
They open late one is it? How many ML there and good looking or just those plus sized ones?
Old 03-05-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
They open late one is it? How many ML there and good looking or just those plus sized ones?
Tried before abt late 30 or early 40 as for finger foid is very ex.
Old 16-05-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Darylckw666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one knows of the MLs that used to be along Neil rd near dim sum shop? Had one of the best milf experience there and didn’t manage to get contacts of the ML.
Old 16-05-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylckw666 View Post
Any one knows of the MLs that used to be along Neil rd near dim sum shop? Had one of the best milf experience there and didn’t manage to get contacts of the ML.
Which one you are referring to
Old 16-05-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Tried before abt late 30 or early 40 as for finger foid is very ex.
Oh. Seems like different MLs from the previous times.
Old 16-05-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Darylckw666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Which one you are referring to
Can’t remember the MP name.. should be some number spa… it’s near the dim sum shop and a junction of Neil and duxton. Have to go up stairs one ..
Old 16-05-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Feel like trying out milfs tmr before the situation possibly worsens by this week. Been eyeing the centre green tcm at TPP lv 2, got one looks quite stacked very tempting.. seeking advice from bros who have tried there before
Old 16-05-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
Feel like trying out milfs tmr before the situation possibly worsens by this week. Been eyeing the centre green tcm at TPP lv 2, got one looks quite stacked very tempting.. seeking advice from bros who have tried there before
I am regular of that shop.
Is it the first shop coming up from the lift staircase?

Which gal r u refering?
Old 16-05-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yep that's the place. Actually not sure about the lady's name. She seems to have a good figure though.

Any recommendation on who to try? Likely is the one that I saw

Last edited by Alson15; 17-05-2021 at 12:17 AM.
Old 17-05-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Idk where to post this, but I post here since the two spas are near this area. Take note: both are on the pricey side but that’s what you pay for mls on the younger side.

** Spa

Cherry
Syt, abit short. Very nice and accommodating, can roam but pay extra for it. 7.5/10.

Stella
Looks like early 30s, tall (1.72+ I estimate) and fairly slim. Can roam but pay extra for it. I’m short so her height and her looks makes it feel like a big sister giving me a Hj, super exciting. When finish she will continue to jerk until you are done. 8/10. Her large hands feel damn nice hehe. She took abit long to get to the tease tho, so may need to prompt her yourself earlier.

P***** *******

Yuna
Not very chio, but accommodating syt. 6/10, petite.

Coco
Didn’t get to see her face with the mask off, but got a very sweet voice. Will give you HDLY Long Long time until I’m the one to ask to flip over lol. Although not the best hdly, but very accommodating. The sweet voice is her best feature. I finished when I asked her to stare at me while she jerked be off, damn shiok. Will also jerk until you are completely done. 8/10. Very sweet girl, 28yo. After I’m done asked her how much she say up to you, 5 dollar also can. I was like really!? Of course since she so sweet, I gave her more than market rate. Please don’t be an asshole. At least give her market rate, you cretins. But cannot roam under, only can roam over shirt (I think it’s because she’s self conscious, I felt her tummy she’s the skinny-fat type)

Overall therapy spa is cheaper(55 vs 66 for massage only), but both places massage is only so so. But the girls here are accommodating syts with good attitude.

If you’re the type to nag about +-50 dollars, don’t bother. If you want good massage, don’t bother. I believe are mostly China girls.

P*****’s receptionist is a singaporean ah Lian, looks tasty haha!

Both places are googleable, near The mrt. If you still need hint you’re hopeless. Cannot make it too obvious.

Last edited by YouAllSuck; 17-05-2021 at 08:37 AM.
Old 17-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Idk where to post this, but I post here since the two spas are near this area. Take note: both are on the pricey side but that’s what you pay for mls on the younger side.

** Spa

Cherry
Syt, abit short. Very nice and accommodating, can roam but pay extra for it. 7.5/10.

Stella
Looks like early 30s, tall (1.72+ I estimate) and fairly slim. Can roam but pay extra for it. I’m short so her height and her looks makes it feel like a big sister giving me a Hj, super exciting. When finish she will continue to jerk until you are done. 8/10. Her large hands feel damn nice hehe. She took abit long to get to the tease tho, so may need to prompt her yourself earlier.

P***** *******

Yuna
Not very chio, but accommodating syt. 6/10, petite.

Coco
Didn’t get to see her face with the mask off, but got a very sweet voice. Will give you HDLY Long Long time until I’m the one to ask to flip over lol. Although not the best hdly, but very accommodating. The sweet voice is her best feature. I finished when I asked her to stare at me while she jerked be off, damn shiok. Will also jerk until you are completely done. 8/10. Very sweet girl, 28yo. After I’m done asked her how much she say up to you, 5 dollar also can. I was like really!? Of course since she so sweet, I gave her more than market rate. Please don’t be an asshole. At least give her market rate, you cretins. But cannot roam under, only can roam over shirt (I think it’s because she’s self conscious, I felt her tummy she’s the skinny-fat type)

Overall therapy spa is cheaper(55 vs 66 for massage only), but both places massage is only so so. But the girls here are accommodating syts with good attitude.

If you’re the type to nag about +-50 dollars, don’t bother. If you want good massage, don’t bother. I believe are mostly China girls.

P*****’s receptionist is a singaporean ah Lian, looks tasty haha!

Both places are googleable, near The mrt. If you still need hint you’re hopeless. Cannot make it too obvious.
Should post this under the Mohd sultan thread.
Old 17-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
ZawYaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
I brought along air fryer, will be cheaper...
No surcharge for that?
Old 18-05-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro, anyone train before the one at lv1 look like tcm massage near haircut. shop. The masseur look not bad. Got any special.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1