The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 15-05-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Went there shortly before lunchtime

Ivy door closed
Linda door closed
Sofia door closed
Lisa door closed

Either bros giving them business or they are closed for fear of Covid-19
Old 15-05-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

What ever it is stay safe everybody its only a month
Old 15-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Went there shortly before lunchtime

Ivy door closed
Linda door closed
Sofia door closed
Lisa door closed

Either bros giving them business or they are closed for fear of Covid-19
haha i was there ard 1230 and Ivy door was closed but I noticed a umbrella in front of her shop so reckon should must be servicing another brother inside...walk round and peep into Linda unit it was closed lights off..went for lunch and came back up ard 1 plus and Ivy door still closed but can hear voices inside, reckon she must be tidying up so die die hang around her unit and gam gam she open door to allow the bro out....saw me immediately ask me in. First thing she asked is "are you my regular or heard of me from internet?"....guess her fame has traveled far..anyway the rest no need go into details, most of you will know what to expect, except for she die die say she don't provide anal and don't know why there are write ups saying she does...i don't know may my dick don't suit her..

Anyway so far she say there is no word that they are required to close under this new phase..and will be operating as usual..
Old 15-05-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nanpok is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went looking for linda didnt find her found someone named amy she says she only does regulars and has been waiting for calls
Old 15-05-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanpok View Post
Went looking for linda didnt find her found someone named amy she says she only does regulars and has been waiting for calls
Amy is the "boss" of Angie and Irene
Old 16-05-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Victorytankuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with linda earlier this evening. She is quite worried about the covid situation and told me for the next month she will only take regulars by appt. If no appt she wont come. So regular bros looking for her do text her before hand to avoid wasted trip.
Old 16-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
haha i was there ard 1230 and Ivy door was closed but I noticed a umbrella in front of her shop so reckon should must be servicing another brother inside...walk round and peep into Linda unit it was closed lights off..went for lunch and came back up ard 1 plus and Ivy door still closed but can hear voices inside, reckon she must be tidying up so die die hang around her unit and gam gam she open door to allow the bro out....saw me immediately ask me in. First thing she asked is "are you my regular or heard of me from internet?"....guess her fame has traveled far..anyway the rest no need go into details, most of you will know what to expect, except for she die die say she don't provide anal and don't know why there are write ups saying she does...i don't know may my dick don't suit her..

Anyway so far she say there is no word that they are required to close under this new phase..and will be operating as usual..
it's good to hear that ivy doesn't have covid-19. i was quite panicky when i heard she got covid-19 as i had just met her last week.
Old 17-05-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

heng she didnt get as last two week also tried her. the last week before i also got a shocked a negro came out from her shop. so i was quite worried too and wont try her for a long time. and yes she provide anal. read through the threads many bro has tried her
Old 17-05-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldodecaprio View Post
heng she didnt get as last two week also tried her. the last week before i also got a shocked a negro came out from her shop. so i was quite worried too and wont try her for a long time. and yes she provide anal. read through the threads many bro has tried her
you did anal on her too? i wanted to but she say she won't do even if top up two blue notes..wah lao her fame really travel far even a orh lang also knows where to find her..
Old 17-05-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
you did anal on her too? i wanted to but she say she won't do even if top up two blue notes..wah lao her fame really travel far even a orh lang also knows where to find her..
not only orh lang, bangla also seen few months back. her ass must be used by all races. not to be racist but isnt it dangerous as the spikes of covid in dorm?
thats why i got worried when linda told me
Old 17-05-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Amy is the "boss" of Angie and Irene
maybe i would more the focus to angie and irene, their ass which one is round and wear gstring?
Old 17-05-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldodecaprio View Post
not only orh lang, bangla also seen few months back. her ass must be used by all races. not to be racist but isnt it dangerous as the spikes of covid in dorm?
thats why i got worried when linda told me
Old 17-05-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Hahaha ! I think I saw Irene . Is it ? Lol !
is irene the one in pink
Old 17-05-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
d0n84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I usually see annie and angie together, which is irene sia
Old 17-05-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

there is a Sofia now? wow. gonna try once the covid situation gets better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1