The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SisterInLaws : share your story / thoughts

So exciting sharing from the two brothers. SILs are always a source of arousement for married brothers in here and never fails to stir them in their loins. Keep the stories coming brothers.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 30-03-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

jus sharing

my ex-SIL has those huge knockers

if not wrong is D cup

too bad last time too innocent,if not gonna play with her bra

but she still treat me as a good brother even though she and brother divorce
Old 30-03-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
kaberncopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
My wife have 3 sisters. All super smart like my wife. Of which the youngest is the cutest and is a doctor.

One day I was going to my in law's place for dinner and was urgent. Need to rush to the toilet. Dashing into the house, I went straight to the bathroom. Lo and behold, my doctor SIL was changing in the bathroom removing her bra, forgetting to lock the door. I quickly apologised and rushed out.

Went upstairs toilet and pee, and PCC while remembering my SIL and her cup C (min) boobs...

Lol
Haha nice one. Was she shocked and forgot to cover up and let you look longer?
Old 22-04-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
My wife have 3 sisters. All super smart like my wife. Of which the youngest is the cutest and is a doctor.

One day I was going to my in law's place for dinner and was urgent. Need to rush to the toilet. Dashing into the house, I went straight to the bathroom. Lo and behold, my doctor SIL was changing in the bathroom removing her bra, forgetting to lock the door. I quickly apologised and rushed out.

Went upstairs toilet and pee, and PCC while remembering my SIL and her cup C (min) boobs...

Lol
Wow, not many doctors have large boobs, lucky you.

Did she look at you oddly after that?
Old 22-04-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
QuietStadium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Wow, not many doctors have large boobs, lucky you.

Did she look at you oddly after that?
Or demand bro heartbroke to return the favour
Old 16-05-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
Yo. Do you bros ever think your sisters in law will have like fetish or smth on you?
I do think SILs will have fetish on their sisters bf if they are single. Woman have needs too don't they? My wife (gf back then) have 2 younger sisters, both of them were single when I got to know her. One was in Uni and the other just graduated. There were many times when I'm at their house and my gf notice their sisters never sit properly in their dress. I saw their panties and my gf will tell them to sit properly but they will just ignore her and say never mind. I continue to get to enjoy the free show but try not to look too much else get spotted by my gf.

Downblouse and them not wearing bra was a common scene too. My gf will as usual tell them their boobs were exposed to me or to tell them to wear their bra. They will also ignore her and say they don't mind me seeing. I was shock at their openness initially but after awhile my gf also tired of reminding them and I continue to enjoy the free show for the next many years.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1