The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by drangonfable View Post
Went today, (pls dont judge i was quite anxious when i went in)
Went up escalator from entrance at security guard there and another escalator up where i can see vegetarian and mala store

From there walk along the linkway/bridge then can see escalator
On the left got 3 shop, all ask me if i want massage
First 2 shop say $30 half hour, 3rd one never say price as i decline

First shop got one hot milf wearing some sexy schoolgirl cosplay lingerie with miniskirt, huge boobs like gonna explode, say $30 is for boss, $50 HJ, $100 tit fuck, never say anything about FJ, only halfway HJ she suggested tit fuck
Just went for it as her tits really huge and she gave me a small discount too

First time trying anything from massage parlor, so dont know what to expect, wasnt even looking for it as was just looking around the whole USSC and browsing food options, but somehow got lured by the big tits lady when she talked to me

It was quite fast, massage was like for 2 mins and then went into action of roaming her tits and sucking it and then tit fuck, i finished very fast and it was over and felt super amazing, i didnt get the name as i am first timer for such things and shy, was wondering if anyone know the name, face also doesnt look that bad, not sure how long these services should last but at least i was satisfied

Person was really nice to me though, was talking to me a bit too and i tried to reply in my limited chinese (i am chinese but bad at i) , her skin felt very smooth too. If anyone know who is the person maybe can let me know the name, thks!
Good FR. Was thinking about exploring there. Thanks bro!
Old 09-05-2021, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieMee View Post
Hi guys,
I am new to sbf , and i just found here has a thread for USSC, so today I want to shared my experience as my first report at here also..
I was try using Michat look around when i was at a new place hunting, so when I was nearby USSC, i saw a quite nice look ML and fast hand fast leg to add her..after fews days trying add again and finally get reply...and she was told me she doing massage at USSC and ask me go support, only massage and JG and I say will find her in another day.

Finally get 1 day free, I text her, but no reply... so I decide to go there walk around and see luck can direct meet her..when I reach there and go up to level 4, I was shocked there quite lot of massage and beauty shop with different type of lady..1st eye see is the beauty shop right front of the escalator, saw a lady with very deep V shirt with very big boobs..whn i walk around still no get my reply and I accidently saw the ML in the shop, and i ask she is it her..she reply YES!!Finally I meet her, but as she told me she going back soon, and ask me is it 30min massage ok?thn i just say ok..

When I going to room, she lock the main door, as she is only 1 in the shop, no other lady. start massage, she can give nice massage nt a piano type..after around 20min she poped out GQ, quote me 3option,after nego i choose FJ opt, thn she stripe off all her thing, finally saw her full nude, and it was very good figure,1st give a CBJ and thn she lay on bed ask me to attack her pussy..for more details i no mention le.. let see my review

Name: Jxx Ying
Look: 7.5/10
Figure : Slim, tall with nice C-D boobs
Massage - 8/10
BJ - 6/10 (due to very short time and with CD)
FJ - 8/10
Damage - $30(30min massage) + package fees (depend on ur nego)
RTM - nope, cox no go to tat area anymore, if have chance also will go to other lady

All above review is just base on my feel, just will say..all i get is nt mean what u will get, and what u get mayb i no get..thanks for see my experience.
Nice FR bro! I was trying to look for her FR. . Thanks! Happy Cheonging !
Old 09-05-2021, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 3
Oppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant future

First shop got one hot milf wearing some sexy schoolgirl cosplay lingerie with miniskirt, huge boobs like gonna explode, say $30 is for boss, $50 HJ, $100 tit fuck, never say anything about FJ, only halfway HJ she suggested tit fuck

Person was really nice to me though, was talking to me a bit too and i tried to reply in my limited chinese (i am chinese but bad at i) , her skin felt very smooth too. If anyone know who is the person maybe can let me know the name, thks![/QUOTE]

Hmm nice fr! Thinking of exploring there
Old 14-05-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
DestroyToCreate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to explore.

Nothing much now. Guess only the level 4 still have about 5 MPs.

Look here and there, settle down with a huge boobs ML wearing deep V dress. Enhanced boobs, nothing to rave about.

Quoted $30 for entrance fee with $150 for FJ and strangely I agree. Big size but massage is really non existent and less than 5mins. If you can avoid, just avoid, her place is beside the barber shop near the escalator.

Won’t RTM for sure and get to know her Chinese name is he yue.

Side note, she mentioned with the new measures coming up so not sure whether the MP will closed. So bros, wanna chiong faster chiong before 16 May.

Stay safe.
Old 14-05-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyToCreate View Post
Just went to explore.

Nothing much now. Guess only the level 4 still have about 5 MPs.

Look here and there, settle down with a huge boobs ML wearing deep V dress. Enhanced boobs, nothing to rave about.

Quoted $30 for entrance fee with $150 for FJ and strangely I agree. Big size but massage is really non existent and less than 5mins. If you can avoid, just avoid, her place is beside the barber shop near the escalator.

Won’t RTM for sure and get to know her Chinese name is he yue.

Side note, she mentioned with the new measures coming up so not sure whether the MP will closed. So bros, wanna chiong faster chiong before 16 May.

Stay safe.
Tried her before, tbh it's not a MP la, more like a fuck shop. She got a nice personality and I had a good fuck. Seeing myself fuck her in doggy on the big mirror positioned beside the bed really was damn good visual stimulation.
Old 14-05-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think the only one there who can actually perform any decent massage is Lisa.

Which reminds me, should really go visit her one more time soon, sekali next anmouncement is MPs close then jialat
Old 16-05-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Went over earlier. Ghost town with a few bros walking ard. L2 all reno and empty. L4 all locked. The mp bside ussc also converted to foot reflexology centre. Sigh.
Old 16-05-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Went over earlier. Ghost town with a few bros walking ard. L2 all reno and empty. L4 all locked. The mp bside ussc also converted to foot reflexology centre. Sigh.
Ho you know they are like minded brothers?
Do they have the SBF look? Hahaha

Sure empty. Now open is asking for trouble.
Old 16-05-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

Great FR. Nver seen big boobs lady at this shop before. Only some slim ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by drangonfable View Post
Went today, (pls dont judge i was quite anxious when i went in)
Went up escalator from entrance at security guard there and another escalator up where i can see vegetarian and mala store

From there walk along the linkway/bridge then can see escalator
On the left got 3 shop, all ask me if i want massage
First 2 shop say $30 half hour, 3rd one never say price as i decline

First time trying anything from massage parlor, so dont know what to expect, wasnt even looking for it as was just looking around the whole USSC and browsing food options, but somehow got lured by the big tits lady when she talked to me

It was quite fast, massage was like for 2 mins and then went into action of roaming her tits and sucking it and then tit fuck, i finished very fast and it was over and felt super amazing, i didnt get the name as i am first timer for such things and shy, was wondering if anyone know the name, face also doesnt look that bad, not sure how long these services should last but at least i was satisfied

Person was really nice to me though, was talking to me a bit too and i tried to reply in my limited chinese (i am chinese but bad at i) , her skin felt very smooth too. If anyone know who is the person maybe can let me know the name, thks!
Old 17-05-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Ho you know they are like minded brothers?
Do they have the SBF look? Hahaha

Sure empty. Now open is asking for trouble.
haha cant be go there buy furniture leh
Old 17-05-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Lisa is a old milf who speaks w a taiwanese chinese accent ?
Long hair w bit of frizzy curls ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
I think the only one there who can actually perform any decent massage is Lisa.

Which reminds me, should really go visit her one more time soon, sekali next anmouncement is MPs close then jialat
Old 17-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
haha cant be go there buy furniture leh
I go there for haircut at the link bridge.
Sometimes for Vegetarian food after the Gym.

Rewind back 10years for car rental, buy 4D, eat chilli crab and H81

Oh no, if my neighbors see me now, I must be there for the Piak Piak Piak.
Hahahaha. Show me your badge
Old 17-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
acer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
yes bro, i tried her twice, i think she is in her late 40s. PRC but now should be PR. i had her when she working in one of the hc. many many yr ago.....time flies....
Old 17-05-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Taiwanese and PRC have very different ascent although both nationalities speak in Chinese
Old 17-05-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
I think you guess the wrong Lisa. The current Lisa there is aPRC, good massage. Yes long hair but straight. Age much younger.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread