The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 10-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Recently, took a trip down to try this tcm at blk 1**, it's opp to TP town council. Nobody give FR so I give a try. Call the tcm and book massage for a an hour. Didn't specify who as 1st time but I mention want female nia. Went there and they assign me a milf. Before u conclude, I notice got younger girls there also.

This place think is the most atas tcm. Went up to 2nd floor and into a room, surprise also got shower but the room Chinese herbal smell is strong, yes it's 2 floors, 1st floor for foot massage.

Went with no expectation. Wear disposable shorts and ML do normal massage with little communication. But slowly talk more and more and wavelength got align. Got upgraded to tuina. Standard is blue note but add 1 red note for tuina, why becos a lot of oil and teasing lor.

Knn, by end of session thought have happy ending but she just left me high and dry.

RTM : maybe but place is strict
I think got 1 or 2 bro here quite zhun. U hv to be regular to tcm to unlock more services

Note: no need to pm me for location. Just google toa payoh tcm and u can find liao.

Good if other bros can share FR if you have.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Bro love, you talking about 1 needle 2 nine ? What kind of teasing you got ? Then see if worth 50 +10 or not lol
Old 10-05-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Has anyone bought shoes lately? :P
Old 10-05-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
This place think is the most atas tcm. Went up to 2nd floor and into a room, surprise also got shower but the room Chinese herbal smell is strong, yes it's 2 floors, 1st floor for foot massage.
wow, even got male therapist some more so legit

With oil teasing , if only got GQ that will be perfect.
Old 10-05-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Bro love, you talking about 1 needle 2 nine ? What kind of teasing you got ? Then see if worth 50 +10 or not lol
Yes bro, spot on. The teasing is like what u get from $88 prostate type but that is my experience, not sure is it standard or not. Remember this is tcm so lower your standard of what to expect and maybe cos I can chat well with milf so got better service.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes bro, spot on. The teasing is like what u get from $88 prostate type but that is my experience, not sure is it standard or not. Remember this is tcm so lower your standard of what to expect and maybe cos I can chat well with milf so got better service.
so how their tuina is it more solid than those normal type, any cracking n twist

Last edited by heartlock; 11-05-2021 at 05:51 AM.
Old 15-05-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SlaCk3rXD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hmmmmmmm i just went there.. 0 teasing at all leh. im 100% positive i went to the right shop.. based on the description for TCM. First floor = Foot msg, 2nd floor = Body msg. With strong herbal smell and attached shower. Not to forget the SYT by the counter. lol. damnnnnn me and the lady that msg me. we talk alot but just 0 teasing =(
Old 16-05-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaCk3rXD View Post
hmmmmmmm i just went there.. 0 teasing at all leh. im 100% positive i went to the right shop.. based on the description for TCM. First floor = Foot msg, 2nd floor = Body msg. With strong herbal smell and attached shower. Not to forget the SYT by the counter. lol. damnnnnn me and the lady that msg me. we talk alot but just 0 teasing =(
so how the tuina, is it better than other place
Old 16-05-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaCk3rXD View Post
Most important is the ml syt or auntie type
Old 16-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Been receiving some messages from bros on this tuina place. I just breakdown further for the benefit of those reading.

First of all, the location is very clear liao, around the TP town council only got 2 blocks. If it's not this block then it's the other block lor, and clue big big it is atas tcm, it takes up more than 1 unit. Usual tcm only like half unit nia.

Some bros try liao then 1 told me he got assigned a guy to massage. Wa lao, already reminded bros to call and book and if cannot, just tell counter u want female lah. Another said got malay auntie but no teasing, this one is interesting but never tried her so I don't know.

If bros got try this tcm we can exchange notes via pm. Again, my experience may not translate into your experience. Like the seasoned bros who chiong toa payoh tcms say u need to be patient to unlock more and of course repeated visits or being a regular may help. Tcm and spa are totally different ball game hor.
Old 16-05-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been receiving some messages from bros on this tuina place. I just breakdown further for the benefit of those reading.
First of all, the location is very clear liao, around the TP town council only got 2 blocks.
Yup, if they bother to google map that area with TC, they can find it.
I even found the name and went to their FB and thats why I can comment below

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p...&postcount=919
Old 16-05-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SlaCk3rXD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
so how their tuina is it more solid than those normal type, any cracking n twist
hmmm quite good actually. just that the front body and leg not covered. not much of cracking or twisting leh. i think its thai den have. maybe i need to go few more times to unlock some rewards
Old 17-05-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Mine contact texted me she has since moved to R**** S** which is a totally new place at Blk 1** TPC #01-1**, asking for my support. Did a search using FB, cheapest entry $58 with 4 ML available, and 3 are Malaysians. I have yet to go (or maybe not that soon due to current covid situation), hopefully bros can locate this place and will enjoy.
Old 17-05-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Mine contact texted me she has since moved to R**** S** which is a totally new place at Blk 1** TPC #01-1**, asking for my support. Did a search using FB, cheapest entry $58 with 4 ML available, and 3 are Malaysians. I have yet to go (or maybe not that soon due to current covid situation), hopefully bros can locate this place and will enjoy.
Im glad that Kxx left the P88 joint and come here.

I saw how it was created from scratch to now.

Have not gone there yet. Too many to go
Old 17-05-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Pass by there and the shop outside on the wall big big write kidney ***, lymphatic ***, highly likely P88 place. The $58 is probably min for normal massage. So far no FR here. Few shops away got 1 call GT W******, that one look more hopeful but can't see inside as all dark glass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1