The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
And our matches with them are no-scoring affairs. Any player who scores first will be the first player in their club's history to score against the other club.

Villarreal 0-0 Man United- 14/9/2005
Man United 0-0 Villarreal - 22/11/2005
Man United 0-0 Villarreal - 17/9/2008
Villarreal 0-0 Man United - 25/11/2008

All the pundits think Utd will be too strong for Villarreal but I have a bad feeling when they are over-confident like that. Need the whole frontline to be on fire on 27 May.
Didn't know that...lol
Nice head to head stats.

Yah, think chances will be few. Hope can start Cavani in target man as he appears in good form lately. Plus, he got loads of experience in European games.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-05-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Didn't know that...lol
Nice head to head stats.

Yah, think chances will be few. Hope can start Cavani in target man as he appears in good form lately. Plus, he got loads of experience in European games.
In 2005 we had Ruud and Rooney.
In 2008 we had Ronaldo and Rooney.

And we still scored zero.

And looking at their recent matches, Villarreal do not seem to have changed their bus-parking ethos.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 10-05-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56966043
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ity-vs-chelsea
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Wow !!...wat a thrilling match that just ended 3-1 in favour of the Red Devils against Aston Villa ...again they started lamely n not pressing n conceded the 1st goal that lasted until half-time when Villa players pressed intensely attacking their goal...but as usual they came storming back strongly in the 2nd half with 3 goals by B Fernendes (as always a penalty) n one each scored superbly by Mason Greenword n wonder boy Cavani who came in as sub...bad thing is Capt Maguire was injured n left the pitch replaced by Eric Bailly...Good, keep it up Red Devils n 2nd place will surely be yours

So this time round Lawro's prediction is the closest predicting a Man U win although scoreline is wrong again

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-05-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly, inconsequential if we had won or lost because we will still end up 2nd in EPL this year.

So instead of sending out the 1st team, in this situation SAF would have sent out 2nd stringers and kept the 1st team fit and ready with enough rest for the upcoming UEFA Cup final match on 27 May.

IMHO, Ole is still a novice

Regards
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 10-05-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Frankly, inconsequential if we had won or lost because we will still end up 2nd in EPL this year.

So instead of sending out the 1st team, in this situation SAF would have sent out 2nd stringers and kept the 1st team fit and ready with enough rest for the upcoming UEFA Cup final match on 27 May.

IMHO, Ole is still a novice

Regards
AC
No bro AC, i beg to disagree with u...2nd spot is not a given yet for the Red Devils...the Chelski team is in red hot form right now n r very close behind them now if i m not wrong just 6 points behind...they even beat the league leaders our noisy neighbours in blue twice already n kicked them out of the FA Cup n challenging them now for the European League title n r very likely to win the remainder of their other matches..if red devils lose 1 or 2 more games then the other boys in blue will catch up n take over 2nd spot...

i think OGS got no choice but to play the best men he can find during this last 4 or 5 games, otherwise he stands not only to lose the Europa Cup but also the 2nd spot in the table n the season will end empty handed for them once again...they will surely be asking for more trouble n self destruct themselves if they use useless 2nd stringers now...with them they might as well not play n waste time n energy....better to declare surrender straightaway...look how B Williams n the other useless guys were bullied by the stronger players of the other teams in the last few matches until our wonder boy Cavani had to cum in to rescue them

Old 11-05-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Manchester United vs Leicester

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...n-in-goal-fest

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 11-05-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Manchester United vs Liverpool

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 11-05-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:

Charlie prediction: 0-0
Old 12-05-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wow !!...Jones is spot on this time with a very accurate prediction ...it's another 3 points lost unnecessarily although the 2nd stringers impressed with a good fight n lost by only 1 goal against a team of good Leicester stars...besides Greenwood they didn't hv any good midfielders or strikers so they lack the power to score winning goal....when their impt players like Cavani , pogba, fernandes, Rashford came down from the bench too late as Leicester defended resolutely...

well they can still afford to lose this one but continue to lose this way for the last 3 matches n they will be relegated to 3rd or even 4th because they r still to play strong teams like Liverpool etc

There's no excuse n no need for OGS to suck thumb n protest like a little boy...Leicester also got a lot of games still to play plus their FA Cup fight against Chelsea coming up too

Old 12-05-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!...Jones is spot on this time with a very accurate prediction ...it's another 3 points lost unnecessarily although the 2nd stringers impressed with a good fight n lost by only 1 goal against a team of good Leicester stars...besides Greenwood they didn't hv any good midfielders or strikers so they lack the power to score winning goal....when their impt players like Cavani , pogba, fernandes, Rashford came down from the bench too late as Leicester defended resolutely...

well they can still afford to lose this one but continue to lose this way for the last 3 matches n they will be relegated to 3rd or even 4th because they r still to play strong teams like Liverpool etc

There's no excuse n no need for OGS to suck thumb n protest like a little boy...Leicester also got a lot of games still to play plus their FA Cup fight against Chelsea coming up too
It will be very tough weeks ahead. OGS managerial ability will be called into question.
Think the 2nd stringers put in a credible performance.

Friday morning need to face Liverpool all thanks to their "loyal fans".

First priority will still be Europa where this will be OGS last chance of silverware this season.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 12-05-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
It will be very tough weeks ahead. OGS managerial ability will be called into question.
Think the 2nd stringers put in a credible performance.

Friday morning need to face Liverpool all thanks to their "loyal fans".

First priority will still be Europa where this will be OGS last chance of silverware this season.
Yes bro, they shd thank their loyal fans for the disruption to their schedule n momentum...if they had played they might hv won against pool cos they were riding high with victories...why blame it on the league management ?...if Leicester can fill a full strong team of regular star players n not complain, why can't they ??

Towards the end of season esp they always do favours for their bitter rivals at the expense of themselves ...sigh...Yes bro, u r right, Europa League Cup is all that he has left to fight for

Last edited by Rickey; 15-05-2021 at 08:21 PM.
Old 13-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Manchester United vs Liverpool

No prediction for tonight's match from lawro n charlie ???...don't tell me it's gonna another draw like wat jones says ??...fortunately Chelski lost to the gunners last night if not they will be just 3 points behind them...to take over 2nd place

Old 14-05-2021, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
No prediction for tonight's match from lawro n charlie ???...don't tell me it's gonna another draw like wat jones says ??...fortunately Chelski lost to the gunners last night if not they will be just 3 points behind them...to take over 2nd place
Another back-to-back loss always doing favours for their opponents to catch them up with a 2nd consecutive defeat 2-4 this time against their bitterest arch rival pool ..

wonder Boy Fernandes n Rashford scored consolation goals with a defence missing Harry Maguire n a not in-form GK in Henderson ...the guy fumbled n spilled the ball on a rebound when trying to prevent a shot in n gifting Firmino with a unnecessary goal...the final score shd hv been 2-3...he has lately been letting in goals in almost every match unlike the time when he was on loan at Sheffield United keeping many clean sheets....seems like DDG is doing better than him the last few matches...

if they continue to lose their remaining 2 matches they will slip down to 3rd or even 4th if any of the bunch of bitter rivals so close behind them win their remaining matches

Last edited by Rickey; 14-05-2021 at 02:36 PM.
Old 14-05-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15464 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool definitely needed the points more than United. No new injuries is a blessing.

Now just hope that the captain can return in time for the Europa final.

For the league position, the lowest United can go is 3rd place as Leicester and Chelsea are due to face each other.
Old 15-05-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Liverpool definitely needed the points more than United. No new injuries is a blessing.

Now just hope that the captain can return in time for the Europa final.

For the league position, the lowest United can go is 3rd place as Leicester and Chelsea are due to face each other.
Yah, they need Maguire a lot...look at the last 2 matches, they lost cos he was injured n not playing ...n his replacement couldn't stop the ball from going in many times with a nervous GK Henderson in goal

if he doesn't play the last 2 matches against Fulham n wolves, they will lose to them as well...if that is so, it mean they will lose all their last 4 matches getting 0 points out of a possible 12...which means they will slip down to the last 4th spot if both Chelsea n Leicester win or draw their remaining matches...Leicester is just 4 points behind them

they hv no good defenders except the captain, both Lindelof n Bailly get outplayed n tricked by opposing strikers easily n keep on letting in goals at the back while it's useless for the strikers to work hard to score in the front

Btw where r our 3 regular pundits ??...not predicting for their match against Fulham tomorrow night ??

Last edited by Rickey; 15-05-2021 at 08:23 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1