The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
I think you guess the wrong Lisa. The current Lisa there is aPRC, good massage. Yes long hair but straight. Age much younger.
Correct! Nowadays she's very popular, so she's seldom idling at her table. Her looks (and her headlights) are unmistakable
Old 18-05-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Before Lisa was popular and busy, i was her regular. Then changed when she become popular and busy. There used to have a very good ML who did very good massage. Too bad the shop was closed.
Old 20-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Anyone been to the 2 mps opposite space@kovan? Saw 2 shops at the corner.
Old 20-05-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Sexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Anyone been to the 2 mps opposite space@kovan? Saw 2 shops at the corner.
you meant my father feet? That is a clean joint. that is the only joint opposite of space@kovan now.
Old 20-05-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmachines View Post
you meant my father feet? That is a clean joint. that is the only joint opposite of space@kovan now.
Yah don't bother going that place
friendly xmm at counter but massage all by aunty
no teasing and watch time very closely.. tried 2 times feet and back okok only..
Old 20-05-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
jameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
no teasing and watch time very closely.. tried 2 times feet and back okok only..
hahahaha, i almost wanted to go there......thank for sharing....
Old 20-05-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Ahh i see. Thanks for the info. Almost wanted to try. But beside my father's feet got 1 more massage at the corner unit. Anyway i tried a hidden massage place along same stretch of road. A lane b4 spc, need to walk up like 2 levels to reach the shop. It's a clean place too. "Rooms" are half wall partition.
Old 21-05-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Ahh i see. Thanks for the info. Almost wanted to try. But beside my father's feet got 1 more massage at the corner unit. Anyway i tried a hidden massage place along same stretch of road. A lane b4 spc, need to walk up like 2 levels to reach the shop. It's a clean place too. "Rooms" are half wall partition.
wow that is interesting, never know got such a shop there. any contact number for us to call to make a booking?
Old 22-05-2021, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Hi Bro

Upp you my humble 10.
Wish you have a nice weekend.
Be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
wow that is interesting, never know got such a shop there. any contact number for us to call to make a booking?
Old 22-05-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Ussc looks dead today
Old 22-05-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Luku603 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah my favorite shop also closed
Old 22-05-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I contacted Lisa, she says most of them stop for 1 month. Apparently the auntie at level2 didn't get the memo.
Old 22-05-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
I contacted Lisa, she says most of them stop for 1 month. Apparently the auntie at level2 didn't get the memo.
So lisa stop for 1 mth too? Aiyah
Old 24-05-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Went to recce USSC before the HA period.

Saw a shop at the top level which I thought was not there last time. Looked like a newly opened one. The unit is just opposite Lisa’s shop.

As usual, MLs were standing at their shop doors waving to entice customers to come in.

Decided to try my luck with the ML in that seemingly new shop. It was a mistake.

Cannot remember the ML name.
Looks: 6/10 typical prc milf looks
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 5/10 thought could be a natural pair. Turned out to be enhanced C
Room: 7/10 room looks quite new and very spacious. Got a massage bed and a soft. The side walls have mirror too to observe the action.
Bj: 3/10 done in a rush
FJ: 5/10 somehow service standard is tied to size of my dick and price negotiated. I offered a below market rate price for entrance + FJ in total. She accepted it but when she saw the size of my dick, she sian halfway. FJ was quite standard but for her I took a bit too long to cum and she actually said to me “aiyo... I lose out on this deal. If I knew your dick is so big and you would take such a long time, I would not have accepted your offer.” - that for me is something a girl in this industry should never say out loud to the customer.

Definitely avoid this shop next time. Heads up for bros.
Old 24-05-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Went to recce USSC before the HA period.

Saw a shop at the top level which I thought was not there last time. Looked like a newly opened one. The unit is just opposite Lisa’s shop.

As usual, MLs were standing at their shop doors waving to entice customers to come in.

Definitely avoid this shop next time. Heads up for bros.
Bro, I think I have step into this shop before too. I went there for walk walk see see before this and a prc wave me in. She ask me to take a look at the room before deciding. It match what you write.

But I did not take cause no shower..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread