The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
SisterInLaws : share your story / thoughts

Yo. Do you bros ever think your sisters in law will have like fetish or smth on you?
Old 18-03-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future
Re: SisterInLaws : share your story / thoughts

I got the mentality that every girl from 18 to 50 got fetish on me. They can’t wait to rip my clothes of and rape me
Old 22-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
testking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my wife have 2 younger sisters and they are very pretty.

i always fantasize about fucking them.

sometime when i was fucking my wife, i will think i am fucking her younger sisters.

thinking about fucking them always make me cum more.
Old 22-03-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
trazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki View Post
I got the mentality that every girl from 18 to 50 got fetish on me. They can’t wait to rip my clothes of and rape me
Hahaha yan dao king
Old 23-03-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
OMG!!! All along I thought I'm the only one who think this way!!
Old 23-03-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
duckwarriors deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by testking View Post
my wife have 2 younger sisters and they are very pretty.

i always fantasize about fucking them.

sometime when i was fucking my wife, i will think i am fucking her younger sisters.

thinking about fucking them always make me cum more.
Do they zaogeng regularly to make you more gian?
Old 24-03-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckwarriors View Post
Do they zaogeng regularly to make you more gian?
not sis-in-laws but potential at that time, two of my ex-gf's sisters zaogeng when i am at their place..... at first very shy but after a while used to me being there, they couldn't be bothered to be very decent around me........always enjoy the view
Old 24-03-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
feetsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
not sis-in-laws but potential at that time, two of my ex-gf's sisters zaogeng when i am at their place..... at first very shy but after a while used to me being there, they couldn't be bothered to be very decent around me........always enjoy the view
How they zaogeng, care to share bro?
Old 24-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Quote:
Your reply made me laugh out haha
Old 24-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: SisterInLaws : share your story / thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by feetsky View Post
How they zaogeng, care to share bro?
both were younger sister of my ex-gfs.

one of them like to wear those men's singlet that is loose and baggy. saw her boobs from the side opening. and all the way to the pinkish tips when she bends down forward to hand wipe the floor.

the second one likes to wear track tops with front zipper pulled up to just around breast level. what she don't realise or couldn't be bothered is when she sits down and slough on the sofa, the top right portion will pop open. as we were seated next to her, i'd ask my ex-gf to massage my neck and i will bend my head down and lean on my ex-gf's chest so that she can reach the back of my neck and while doing so, i have a nice clear view of her sister's breast without either of them knowing.

slurp................
Old 25-03-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
duckwarriors deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

one of them like to wear those men's singlet that is loose and baggy. saw her boobs from the side opening. and all the way to the pinkish tips when she bends down forward to hand wipe the floor.

the second one likes to wear track tops with front zipper pulled up to just around breast level. what she don't realise or couldn't be bothered is when she sits down and slough on the sofa, the top right portion will pop open. as we were seated next to her, i'd ask my ex-gf to massage my neck and i will bend my head down and lean on my ex-gf's chest so that she can reach the back of my neck and while doing so, i have a nice clear view of her sister's breast without either of them knowing.

slurp................
Drooling …..
Old 27-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

slurp................
Nice to see gf sisters boobs when they are at home not wearing any bra. I enjoy the view of my gf 2 younger sisters boobs too. They are both in their 20s.
Old 27-03-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
5killings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Nice to see gf sisters boobs when they are at home not wearing any bra. I enjoy the view of my gf 2 younger sisters boobs too. They are both in their 20s.
Girls in the 20s, perky boobs!!
Old 30-03-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

I had a small ‘experience’ with my SIL many years ago, back when my wife and I were not even married yet. It was my wife’s older SIL and she was older than both of us (just 4 years older than me).

There was one time when we spent the night at my wife’s parents place, in the bedroom which my wife shared with my SIL. I slept in my wife’s bed which was a pullout, which her sister slept on the main bed. Everything was normal throughout the night, but when morning came, both of them went to use the bathroom / toilet at the same time.

I was left alone and so I looked around the room, and spotted - my SIL’s bra lying between her pillow and the wall the bed was against. She must have taken it off during the night or something to sleep more comfortably (although I hadn’t noticed if she was wearing one or not the night before).

Her bra was a normal-looking one - light blue coloured with plain small cups and plain straps (my SIL was much slimmer then and had small breasts). But it was too good a chance to miss, so I made sure the room door was closed and quickly snatched her bra from where it was, buried my face in it and took a deep whiff. I didn’t dare take too long and quickly placed it back to its original location and state.

A while later, my SIL even came back in to retrieve her bra along with her towel; she tried to hide it but I knew based on the position she was reaching for it!
Old 30-03-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

My wife have 3 sisters. All super smart like my wife. Of which the youngest is the cutest and is a doctor.

One day I was going to my in law's place for dinner and was urgent. Need to rush to the toilet. Dashing into the house, I went straight to the bathroom. Lo and behold, my doctor SIL was changing in the bathroom removing her bra, forgetting to lock the door. I quickly apologised and rushed out.

Went upstairs toilet and pee, and PCC while remembering my SIL and her cup C (min) boobs...

Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1