The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Back to Office and Back to Work

After stuck at home for quite a few months, finally we can go back to office as working from home is getting a bit tiring and very tired to always see my husband nagging and nagging.

WFH has indeed cause a lot of broken marriage but ours is still intact but we do really need to have some personal space so that we can reduce conflicts which leads to divorce.

Do I ever thought of divorce? The answer would be a resounding yes (I believe my husband do as well) but we kept strong and maintain our marriage as we believe our marriage will get stronger and stronger. But is that true?

The news from company via email states that we can go back to office but in alternate weeks, team A and team B. I was in team A and my husband from another company also adopt the same approach, but we are slotted in different weeks. Meaning in my company context, he will be in team B.

With this arrangement, we will have lesser time spending together at home and will go back to normal in terms of that.

I was happy as this will reduce the possibility of unnecessary conflicts and will have more freedom with not much nagging taking place.

With that the first day of work starts! Waking up early, doing the necessary makeup and off I go, back to office. My department is quite small and even smaller when we split into team A & B.

Of course there are some changes in the team since some of them left the company and some new joiners who joined during the WFH period. So glad to see the new team.

So my team consist of my female director, 2 project directors, Three project manager including myself (got promoted during WFH period) 3 project assistance and 3 project admin.

Most of the assistance and admin are new faces except for one whom is an old bird but didn't bother to promote due to his sufficient inheritance that she got so she remain as project assistance. Luckily she is not under my team.

My team consist of 1 project assistant and one project admin, both new face. The project assistant, Cindy (in her late 30s) who made a jump in her career path. Really respect that and she learn things quite fast. No doubt she will climb up the ladder very quickly.

Of course I didn't see her as competitor, I groom her to try to make her a project manager ASAP. Cause we would need more pm to take on new project.

The project admin was a fresh graduate, Jack, who just join the workforce for only a few months. He is a mixed, indian and chinese, quite a tall and handsome young chap.

Then my project director came, Johnson, from states, who took over my previous project director. He wanted to have lunch with us as this is the first time we met face to face.

After lunch, John called me in to discuss on the current project status and see how we can accelerate from there.

We had a long discussion and finally knew that why John wants to push us on the deadline is because there is a potential project coming and would need our help to clear as much project as possible so that we can fully concentrate on that big project.

I noted, and bring this info to the team and decided to let Cindy be my co-pilot running some of the project independently and Jack will assist the both of us.

Working day and night and OT is a common thing for us. And finally we managed to squeeze through all the timeline and get our final sign off for the 4 projects that we are handling.

John was happy as this will be a big boost for us in terms of revenue recognition and the ability for us to take on the big project.

My director was happy and congratulate us and told us that the team has done a good job. John was very happy and decided to bring us all for a dinner and drink!

After the drinking session, my husband message me to check what time I am coming home and a second message came in before I replied to my husband, my husband's uncle send me a text asking if I am free tonight.

I was stunned. I was about to send the message to my husband that I am coming back home at around 8.30pm as John wants to let the team go back home early to accompany their family. But I was hesitant and change the timing to 2am to 3am. As I told him that my boss is treating us with picture as well. So my husband noted as this is a big celebratory for our project completion. He told me to enjoy.

Then I message uncle that I am free and he message me the location for meet up

After the dinner session, I went to the place to meet up with uncle.
Old 13-11-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 4
WURST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWURST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWURST is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Back to Office and Back to Work

Setting up campfire
Old 13-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessitan94 View Post
I was stunned. I was about to send the message to my husband that I am coming back home at around 8.30pm as John wants to let the team go back home early to accompany their family. But I was hesitant and change the timing to 2am to 3am. As I told him that my boss is treating us with picture as well. So my husband noted as this is a big celebratory for our project completion. He told me to enjoy.

Then I message uncle that I am free and he message me the location for meet up

After the dinner session, I went to the place to meet up with uncle.
Long time no see TS babe...missed u...Who is this uncle ???...camping for more of yr story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-11-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
RamosTheAnimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting start sis, please continue
Old 13-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Camping too
Old 13-11-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kinky to fuck husband uncle, staying tune
Old 13-11-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
spritexia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspritexia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another camper here!!
Old 13-11-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Tong!! Tong!! Tong!!

*Sound of a hammer hitting the the pickets on ground while pitching a tent*
Old 13-11-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

When TS said Uncle, my first thought was....

Uncle Ringo

Old 13-11-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
When TS said Uncle, my first thought was....

Uncle Ringo

]
Pls tell me that unlce is fat, dirty and old and bald and TS is pretty, petite and clean

Last edited by piichai; 13-11-2020 at 11:45 PM.
Old 14-11-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
VuNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great build up!
Old 14-11-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Nice work TS! But I find it hilarious that so much cement were poured to make a long stretch of road only to end up to find that the male lead is the husband's uncle 😂 😂~~
Old 14-11-2020, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Haaaaaaii yahh....
I hope it is not the Uncle Roger ah...
You meeta him at night, cannot be going to learn how to cook rice right
Why you so like dat?
Old 14-11-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
SilkAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more juicy story
and
thanks bro for your contribution.
Old 14-11-2020, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

"Uncle" is a code word for d ladies.
Just like ML for men.....

Maybe Uncle -> Hunkle
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1