The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Young Milf - My Wife’s Hot Mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes we wait until neck long long.

If waited and prick can long long don't mind, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Otamay bro
Patience.. he's probably drafting it..
I will draft my posting in Google doc, check, then copy and paste to post,.

Cheers

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 15-05-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
socha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, waiting too!
Old 16-05-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Otamay bro
Patience.. he's probably drafting it..
I will draft my posting in Google doc, check, then copy and paste to post,.

Cheers
Yes very well said.

Pardon my writing for being impatience.

Old 17-05-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!

As we approach the finish line, I turned my turbo jet and easily finish way ahead of her.

ME-“ HAHA! Never judge a book by its cover. I may not run fast. But in water, I am a submarine.” I finally get to show off

JOLENE- " Wa Ryan, can't believe that you are so good in swimming.” She appeared shocked

ME-“now miss loser, to punish you for being so cocky...you OWE ME, ONE BIG WISH. ” I winked at her

JOLENE-“Fine !” She reluctantly admit defeat.

<continued>

Me-“You picked the wrong area to challenge me, I may be fat. But whale can swim fast too.”

I took the chance to show half a lap of butterfly style swim stroke.

When I swarm back,her face was in a state of awe.

JOLENE- “My friends said only the pros can do the butterfly strokes."

ME-" Really? It's not difficult. I can teach you if you want, from your current standards I think you can do it too. Then you can become that pro in front of your friends."

I gave a serious look, trying to give her the encouragement and more reasons to spend time with me.
Taking advantage of the fact that girls are competitive among themselves even until they are old.

Jolene's eyes suddenly lit up. "OK! You say one ah, must teach me until I can master it."

I got her full attention by patiently explaining to her how to put things in motion.

Ibreaking down the steps and demo in slow mo to her without touching her YET.

Jolene nodded and attempted her first try and failed miserably as expected as all excited beginners.

JOLENE-“Ryan omg it looks easier said than done. I can't lift my head out of the water and I can't even move my hips!"

ME- “Come, I assist you.
First, while facing down with your palms downwards, your arms would fan backwards and forward in a semicircle to push the water to swim forward."

I confidently grabbed her arms while standing closely behind her and led her arms to do the motions.

My fingers glided on that soft skin. We were so close that I made sure she could feel my breathing and my arms touching hers.

And I did that a few times slowly dissecting each stroke and explaining that she needs to get use to the movement.

ME-“OK, let's go to the deeper side. Later you will play cheat if you are able to step onto the floor with your feet."
I shifted us to a darker spot of the pool and planned to make her hold onto me when she gets tired.

ME-“Next, the more difficult part is the dolphin kick. You need to use a lot of your core and hip movement. Hold onto the edge and show me how you do it."
Old 17-05-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!

Jolene obviously didn't have the core muscles and the coordination and flipped her lower legs instead of using her hips.

ME-“I guide you."
I tried to sound professional and focused on making sure she gets it correctly.
One of my hands caressed her soft white butt cheeks, slipping my fingers nearer to her crotch and the other on her lower abs to imitate the core and hips movement slowly.

Jolene didn't flinch when i did that, maybe she was so focused on getting it correctly without falling into the pool.

I intentionally increased my force and gave her a forceful shake.

ME-“You need to apply more force on your hips." I shook her grip off the pool edge.

JOLENE-“AHH RYAN!"
she screamed and struggled and her face was going to plunge into the pool while I was still holding her hips up.

I quickly grabbed her body and held her upwards facing me. She immediately threw her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my body as if she found a safe haven while pressing her soft breasts onto my chest. I could feel that her heart was beating fast and she was breathing loudly. Shit I didn't expect such a reaction.

My bulge reacted as her butt was right above it, poking at her opening.

I grabbed onto her butt and hips which spread her pussy further, like we were having sex in that position. Skin to skin.

ME-“ urghh Jolene, your body too heavy need to loosen up a little." I teased her while shaking her up and down, each time her pussy grinded across my erected dick, separated by the thin swimsuit.

She seemed to have felt it and clamped her legs across my body tighter.

JOLENE-“Ahh, Ryan ! What you doing.”
She let off a soft moan her hands cling onto my shoulder

ME-“You like this position?" I whispered into her ears. She was still breathing hard and fast, hugging onto my neck without looking at me.

The grinding got both our hearts beating fast and we were getting warm despite the cold waters.

ME-“Oh Jolene do you know, you look so beautiful.”
I looked into her eyes and time stood still.

I shifted my right hand, inching it closer to her pussy and glided my fingers across her slit repeatedly against the thin swimsuit .

I could feel that her" lips" are pumped and warm.

JOLENE-“Ryan... nooo.” She pushed my hand away gently.

I ignored her rejection, and kissed her neck.

Hugging her tightly, i started to fondle her clit.

JOLENE-“ ahhhh, ahhhh stop it.” Jolene lightly moaned.

Me-“ I know you want it, baby.” I started licking her sensitive neck, already wet from the swimming.

I dipped my finger into her pussy and stroked the her insides while making the curling motion with my finger.

JOLENE-“uhhhhh” she took at deep breath and closed her eyes as I dipped my finger in her wet pussy.

It seemed like she really didn't have sex for quite some time as she was so tight.

My fingers were sucked onto tightly each time as I tried to pull it out before trusting into her again. "Ahhhhh" Her moans became louder. I hushed her "Shhhh”

ME-“ shhhh .... later everyone hear you and know that you are cumming"
as I purposely lowered my voice and whispered into her ears.

I nibbled onto her neck while continue stroking her. She clamped tighter onto me. As she became a little loosened, I put another finger inside to give her a more intense feel.

After a few more strokes, her body jerked backwards. I fired my fingers like 2 submarine torpedo into her tight pussy. While grabbing onto her tightly.

JOLENE-“Ahhh”
She clung onto me tightly and her body jerked back and forth
She came !!
Old 17-05-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

My fingers didn’t rest, as I continued to attack her defenseless pussy.

She jerked again after a few seconds, cumming repeatedly as her pussy juices flow out.

Not wanting to let this chance go.

I pulled down my pants and took out my erected cock underneath the water.

My heart was thumping as I was both aroused and excited, it was also my first time getting physical in a swimming pool.

I stroked my hard dick at her opening, giving her a tease.

JOLENE-“Uahhhhrhh Ryan.” She looked into my eyes like a horny Fox

Me-“Jolene, you make me so hard.”

I said as I humped her.

I pulled her swimming suit aside, positioning my canon towards her pussy.

Then...... the most anti-climax thing happened

"HELLO ! What are you guys doing?!"

Suddenly the condo security guard shouted from a distant.

Shit! I slipped back my pants and turned around.

ME- "Sir, she having a leg cramps and almost drowned, I'm trying to help stretch" I explained by shouting across to him

SECURITY-“OK, be careful. No lifeguard on duty.”

The guard stared at us and walked away.

Phew we were almost caught!

ME-“You were superb Jolene." I turned to Jolene and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

My erection went down after the surprise from the security guard and brought her up and outside of the pool.

ME-" Let's head back." I held her hand and walked her to the changing rooms. Throughout she did not say a single word.

After she was changed up she uttered " What happens here stays here." I agreed but deep down I know that this is just the starting of the fun days with Jolene.
Old 17-05-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wah at the goal post and almost scoring…only to be disturbed by the bloody security guy. Should ask him got BADGE or not!! KNN your ku ku bird umbrage and punctured immediately :

At least you tease her enough to cum. 💦💦

TS, we are looking forward to more intimate session with Jolene. 👍🏼💪🏼
Old 17-05-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Wow,
By reading it I also got wet..
I give you pts.

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 17-05-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

TS,
You should have get it in faster,you miss the chance to do it underwater, the feeling is out of this world.

Upz you my 36 pts

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 17-05-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Wah at the goal post and almost scoring…only to be disturbed by the bloody security guy. Should ask him got BADGE or not!! KNN your ku ku bird umbrage and punctured immediately :

Yes almost score goal but kena blow whistle - offside. Anyway good progress as shown defence broken and pentrate deep deep for next assualt..

Old 17-05-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Solid stuff TS bro....

U deserve a Golden Horse nominations....

Damn steamy and evil build up and bang!!

Dont keep us waiting too long ya....

How about some night crawl to bang bang.....hehe...
Old 17-05-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post

Hahahaha ! Umbrage indeed
Old 17-05-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes almost score goal but kena blow whistle - offside. Anyway good progress as shown defence broken and pentrate deep deep for next assualt..

=[[ ya sia , I keep getting offside flag. At this rate ,Cock spoil already
Old 17-05-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
lostcuntrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS, please continue
Old 17-05-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow power story, waiting for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1