The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New Startup and my naughty staff

Part 3 is the best!
Old 04-05-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
ManureDivers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, do keep the story going TS!
Old 04-05-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 9
edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!

Those who are unable to get a chance to see their pics this round don't worry, now it's just a teaser. Future lucky winners will be able to see them in some other compromising ways. Stay tuned for more updates and thanks for all the support
Old 04-05-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
beji is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeji is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmondjtan View Post
Those who are unable to get a chance to see their pics this round don't worry, now it's just a teaser. Future lucky winners will be able to see them in some other compromising ways. Stay tuned for more updates and thanks for all the support
Staying tuned....
Old 04-05-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you TS for the opportunity to see all three girls. I really have to say N and L are fking hot and have nice figure and nice boobs. Altough did not have the luxury if time to see clearly who is hotter. N sure knows how to dress cute and sexily. For that i give it to N. Hope to see videos next time 😏
Old 05-05-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
Calddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, getting really steamy with cream pie.. I guess the beat part of the story will be better and better..
Old 05-05-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calddy View Post
Wow, getting really steamy with cream pie.. I guess the beat part of the story will be better and better..
Wow !...looks like i m missing a lot in this sexy thread since i last logged in...there's even a mini contest of sorts with prizes to win from TS...hope i m not too late to join in

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-05-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Characters:
Workplace
N: 22yo, business management intern from poly
L: 21YO marketing intern from uni
M: 22yo, fresh grad from uni, the accountant
Me: B

Part 3: What I found out and how N got L involved

N took off her top while L stripped till she was fully naked. I undress myself and started playing with N's tits while L was sucking me off. She was an expert I could tell. I got N and L to swop places and started fingering L. L was clearly not fingered much as she started to moan although it's a little muffled I can tell that she clearly isn't used to it. I turned her over and started to fuck her doggy. She suddenly screamed, boss: "condom"!!! I continued and bang her ignoring her shouts. I finished off by cumming in her. Then I kissed her while fondling with her tits, she moaned a little and I finished off by putting my dick in her a few more times. She felt sextified.

* DO NOTE, THE GIRLS ARE LEGAL AND WILLING PARTIES FOR ALL SEXUAL ACTS. ITS CONSENSUAL.

^ One lucky winner who replies and tell me which part of the story from part 0-3 is their favourite as well as up me (optional, but has a higher chance) will get a chance to see N, L and M pics (6 very special pics) on telegram via secret chat. Deadline 5pm on 5/1/21
Quote:
heng ahh !...TS says still not too late...still got chance for a prize

It's Part 3 for me too !....love this part of the 3-some when she screamed to u to put on a condom but u didn't care n just continued fucking n banging her pussy anyway until u shoot inside her...can imagine the shock n worried look on her face when she screamed to u "condom"

Hv just upped TS with my +23 points ..powering UP^^his points from 301 to 324...camping hornily for his Part 4

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-05-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Odry68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite55 View Post
Thank you TS for the opportunity to see all three girls. I really have to say N and L are fking hot and have nice figure and nice boobs. Altough did not have the luxury if time to see clearly who is hotter. N sure knows how to dress cute and sexily. For that i give it to N. Hope to see videos next time 😏
Congrats bro. Did you wank to their pics?
Old 06-05-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
smljbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks TS! I’m totally hooked to your stories. Everyday I’m excited to check in this thread hoping for a new update. More new parts soon?
Old 06-05-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 6
NasirJalil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNasirJalil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to more sexciting updates
Old 07-05-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
bellkite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vote for part 3 too
Old 08-05-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kepala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow just a teaser? Anticipation is building up.
Old 08-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
soufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice story TS, support and camping..
Old 09-05-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to Part 4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1