The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!
Re: Female colleague thinking selling used undies

selling for what purpose? how much wor?
Old 16-05-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
KeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
selling for what purpose? how much wor?
You can refer to sugarbook.
Old 21-05-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She just told me she's doing a birthday promotion haha!
Those of u bros already contacted her, can hit her up again.

Interested can pm me for her ctc.
Old 25-05-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She shared that she wanted to stop selling because of the loser creeps. This is sammyboy anyway, about 30% of us are the losers she's referring to.

She does mention the good guys though that have bought whatever you bought from her. Apparently she's still in touch? She is on the phone quite alot at work compared to before.

Can pm me for her ctc. If you don't agree with how she does things, then just buy from jessicaspanties instead.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cignewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, can pm me her ctc, thanks!
Old 02-06-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

First time doing this. Has anyone tried Jessica's Panties? Any review on her? Am thinking either Jessica or this one. Which one better for first timer?
Old 05-06-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

My first newbie review bros, also since no one review, I try do it first time. Tell me if I miss anything...

Looking back I should take photo of item first, but i excited and pcc on it then I think, alamak, should take photo first. By then too late. Haha sorry

Pmed LCGOGO for her ctc. Turns out I know LCGOGO thru my hobby group, small world. Good chap, genuine guy. Anyway he give me her ctc. I msg her and ask about her offerings. Showed me some item photos and her prices. I chose the g-string wear for 1-day option. Compared to Jessica's Panties, Sandee is cheaper, but understand is because not a business site and not much overhead costs.

I ask more about item. She was really honest and tell me she will only wear in morning and the whole day, so to not cheat me the time, as I ordered her black lacy g-string at 10pm. She only take payment upfront, so I paid up. She told me she wore the next morning 8am before she go work then message me she took off at 9pm. Chose the popstation option and she deposited for me to collect. That was last night. Collected the item in a sealed zip bag by popstation this morning.

Pricing 8/10:
Compared to Jessica, Sandee cheaper, and longer time worn somemore. Depend on time of the month, can be really good deal.

Offerings 4/10:
She only has her g-strings, panties, shorts and a few lingerie sets. I ask about her bras but she dont sell. She really likes her bras... But she say got items she never posted online but I never ask about them.

Photos 2/10:
She doesnt like to share her identity because scared will ruin her rep. Maybe she's easily recognisable outside. From the conversation, she cherish her rep because she is a conservative girl and dont do this kind of thing. I tried to push to get photos but she is the one who chooses the photos to share. Even photos of wearing item she is wary to send. Oh well, respect decision... For those who need photo, can forget about it.

Item: 8/10:
Real item, real smell, real juice, can tell. I have gf, and her smell different because diifferent girl. Having 2 girls smell feels damn good because feel like have 2 gfs haha

Personality 9/10:
This is part where she stands out. To me i picture her as the girl live next door, wear normal clothes every day, dont wear makeup, dont think she is pretty, but when you see her you know she is the damn hot kind.
She also entertain my texts all day. I try to chat her up, get to know her, find out more about her, and she willingly share and chat. Not like a business where is sell and forget about customer. Can tell she is probably local chinese or maybe malaysian. Her style of talking is really like the long time neighbour u grew up with, very chatty and got sense of humour. Like talking to female friend you have crush on. Still chatting with her till now. She also seems like a normal sensitive girl, dont be too pushy on her or else she react bad to you.

Main bad things is she dont meetup and dont share much photos of her. I was sceptical at first but then try, why not right? End up it was a good enough purchase and have customer service somemore. Would i buy again, see how if got vitamin m and if got craving.

My honest review as newbie to this scene. Up my points if find this helpful.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1