The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2014, 12:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up AhMeng, Are you going to donate to Roy???

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Article contributed by: Roy Ngerng

Defamation Case

Hello everyone, thank you for your support and well-wishes. It has been an arduous two weeks. I am doing well so far.

Last Sunday, the Singapore prime minister issued a letter of demand to me for defamation. I have thus far acceded to the requests of the prime minister to remove several of the articles that I had written and a video that I made. I have also offered the Prime Minister my apology.

The Prime Minister, through his lawyers, has rejected my offer of damages in the amount of S$5000.00.

The case will now go before the courts. The case will now essentially focus on a hearing involving assessment of damages since I have already apologised. It will ultimately involve cross-examination of the Prime Minister on the quantum of damages.

Raising Funds

My lawyer, M Ravi, will be leading a team in preparation for the hearing. As most of you know, he champions many Human Rights causes, most of which he undertakes without charge. However, he only has a small practice with finite resources. In view of the magnitude of the matter, the amount of resources required and the likelihood that it will last almost a year, I need to raise the legal fees required.

I expect the legal fees would amount to at least $70,000 and this would include:

• Filing fees
• Research
• Lawyer’s fees

If you would like to help me with this, you can make a deposit to the following accounts:

POSB Savings Account Number: 130-23068-7 Name: Ngerng Yi Ling

Any amount will be much appreciated.

The actual amount of damages, which is separate from the legal fees I am trying to raise, will only be known after the court case is over.

Onward, Singapore

I am very grateful to the many Singaporeans who have shown your support during the period, and the words of encouragement from you and your families. Several Singaporeans have written to me and thanked me for standing up and speaking up. Please know that I very much appreciate your being here.

I will continue to stay strong and do what I can. This has been a challenging episode but with your support, we will get through with this.

I have done my best to this point, and will continue doing so. Thank you for being here.

Let’s be the change we wish to see.

Thank you.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1