The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-01-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cherry from Silkstock

Looks: 8/10, look slightly matured. Actually I didn't see her thread cuz bro silk only have this girl available but I trust him not to give me crappy girls.
Boobs: 8/10 C cup
Gfe: 10/10 she try her best to make me comfortable. I guess I'm easy to be pleased.
BBBJ: 10/10. You just have to try to know.
FJ: 9/10 can accommodate all your fantasy position.
French:5/10 a lot of action but she smoke. A little turn off.

RTF: yes.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotvirgo View Post
Mew from Basil Leaves

Hotel at central
Brought my own towel, cos hotel mostly only have two towels

tall, thai tan girl, not as fair as ad
beautiful face
man made C boobs, quite soft and sensitive nipples (will moan when lick on it)

french is good quite intense
her english is above average so comms is not a problem

bbbj was good, felt a bit of teeth
she licked the whole of my dick not using going for bbbj
sucked my balls on intervals while bbbj (i prefer licking my balls then sucking cos will feel a bit pain on the balls)

fingered her, easily wet and sensitive pussy
trimmed pussy, not shaved
fj was good
my rtf session
more like gf sex now

have the feel that rtf, the girls will slack a bit, but its ok cos its more like friend now rather than customer
Old 04-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

FR for Gwen from RL, 2nd Jan

Looks : 8/10, Young SYT
Body : 7/10, Thai Tan, Slim no tattoos
Boobs: Small. A cup imo
BBBJ : Nil, As cap BJ was provided instead
Pussy: Tight with trimmed bush.
FJ: 6.5/10. Average bonk, you have to do most of the work.
GFE : Greenhorn, no much.
RTF : Unlikely unless I feel like leading the bonk.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Athrun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable Masion
Mod 3rd Dec 11pm.

Booking response with okt fast and directions are clear.
Location central 4 star Hotel.

Looks 6/10 discount 20%. Slightly different from the picture.
Body 7/10 smooth skin with little bit meat on right area.
Boobs 8/10 B to me with sensitive nipples
Bbbj 8/10. Can suck you like hell.
Fj. 10/10. Great experience.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sparkyzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cherry (Silk)

2nd time visiting her today. Her main selling point is her gfe - she makes the effort to cuddle and chat with you. Really felt like you were with your gf/mistress.

Looks: 8/10 - quite cute with her braces
BBBJ: 10/10. Lots of suction, definitely puts in the effort
FJ: 8/10 very accommodating, but seems to prefer missionary
Frenching: Non-stop. As I said, gfe factor v high
Old 04-01-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
Terces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=758882

First blood (I think) Nuch from SexAmazon. Literally was about to do another booking and her ad popped up. I think she's enough to keep me away for awhile.

OKT: 10/10 fast, concise and clear
Looks: 10/10 very pretty, reminds me of a school friend. EXTREMELY accurate.
Body: 9/10, no fats, nice perky butt
Boobs: 7/10, not a fan of enhanced, but they were firm and to be honest I did not care much with a pretty face like that. Nice suckable nipples.
GFE: 10/10, broke the ice almost immediately; she's quite comfortable with talking to people, but it may differ from people to people. She teased me quite a bit while I was undressing.
FJ: 11/10, finished on cowgirl (I've honestly never finished this way before)
RTF: Hell yes. I don't even want to try anyone else right now.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terces View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=758882

First blood (I think) Nuch from SexAmazon. Literally was about to do another booking and her ad popped up. I think she's enough to keep me away for awhile.

OKT: 10/10 fast, concise and clear
Looks: 10/10 very pretty, reminds me of a school friend. EXTREMELY accurate.
Body: 9/10, no fats, nice perky butt
Boobs: 7/10, not a fan of enhanced, but they were firm and to be honest I did not care much with a pretty face like that. Nice suckable nipples.
GFE: 10/10, broke the ice almost immediately; she's quite comfortable with talking to people, but it may differ from people to people. She teased me quite a bit while I was undressing.
FJ: 11/10, finished on cowgirl (I've honestly never finished this way before)
RTF: Hell yes. I don't even want to try anyone else right now.
Yeah bro...she looks delious...up u bro
Old 04-01-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRguy2019 View Post
OHH Shit. My FINAL bang of 2019 is INDEED the closer of all FUCKS.
My 2019 WINNER.

FR for Yu @ GalaxyX
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=757870

Last day of 2019. I was contemplating whether to RTF Fa from SlutD. But decided to browse through a little of this thread before I left work and just instantly a quick couple of posts tilted me to try Yu. I wanted aggressive end-of-year sex. FRs seemed to be pointing at her. Plus I have a certain degree of thing for cao ah lians.

OKT 10/10: Fucking fast response. I throw time, he ask for confirm. Done.

Location 10/10: Super discreet, near MRT, got lots of road side parking.

Place 8.5/10: Shared bathrooms, but didn't bump into any bros. The girls were quite careful with bro bumps, and try to control the traffic. Place very clean and nice, looks like newly renovated. Comfy room, air-con, nice queen bed. Towel a bit too small though, can only cover dick, with my ass exposed behind lol. Bro bumps would be awkward.

--------------------

Background: Yu is 22 yrs old (checked), still studying uni in Bangkok. She is mixed, half Viet half Thai. Father from Vietnam, mother Thai.

Looks 10/10 (lian-ness): Whatever you see in the photos, she is 100% Dorian Gray of it. I hardly come across picture-perfect girls. Face very smooth and nice, she has braces, goldie hair with some black roots growing out. Her long gold fringes sometimes will come forward and cover her face like Sephiroth and she would peer through the middle gap to seduce you, is seriously lian. Plus she has this what I call 'breather mouth' like a lot of those loud mouth lians you encounter in the late 90s. Just wanna catch off the road and fuck. Look a bit like mixed Chinese.

Complexion 9.5/10: Surprisingly fair. Has a very slight orangey tan like a typical SG Chinese. Also amazingly smooth and tight skin.

Boobs: I not rating it as I am NOT a boobs person. I can definitely say is NOT for boobs lovers FULLSTOP.

Body 9.5/10: My type of perfect. She is SLIM and leggy, very good shape. If you got fantasy see leggy lians wear short shorts and wanna grab them, don't miss her out. Although got kid before, she recovered fucking well. No stretch marks to be seen, not even sagginess on stomach. A bit of a tattoo junkie, which I like, too many to describe. Arms, back, front, lower belly all have. Turns me on. Just seeing her walk around naked make me steam non-stop.

GFE 10/10: My long-term lian GF also not as lian as her. My long-term lian GF also not as sticky and gentle to me as her. If Yu walk on the street with all that tattoo and not smile, she would look mean as fuck. For her to be all nice and submissive to me is FUCKK YEAH.

French 10/10
: Unlimited, unrestricted, raw, saliva, tongue, wet, drippy, sucky, spitty. Do whatever the fuck with her tongue and mouth, with your tongue and mouth.

CatBath 10/10: Once I laid down I got invaded right away, cannot run one. Kenna french until I blur blur, before I recover breath her mouth was sucking all over my body as she flip my cock up and press her pussy onto my rod and keep grinding along it as she licks me.

Finger: YES. Very wet. I took my own sweet time fingering her touch her insides make her horny.

BBBJ 8/10
: Suck cock like champion, lick balls like starving wolf. But she can't take too much of a DT. But damn, you want her suck how long also can, just leave her there slurping sucking your cock and play game on phone also can.

FJ 20/10: Being leggy, fucking missionary and push open her leg fuck her to me is super godlike. If you hug her tight while you fuck her she dips her tongue into your ear and licks the shit out of it. She has nice ass shape, and takes doggie like a champ. She rides cowgirl like a succubus. If you let her take control cowgirl you are finished. Knn thinking of it make me wanna PCC now. Yu and I had a special moment while doing FJ, $120 is like daylight robbing her. We really took our time fucking each other in that special way. Both fucked each other until so shag that we ended up sticky and sweaty. Even so tired she offered me massage with knee and hands which is pretty good after the shower.

Painting 9/10: Trimmed bush. Very clean and tight. No smell, delicious, wet and has heat radiating from within.

RTF: You think leh? If I don't control myself, I will bankrupt myself. Fuck. What a gem.

Stay: She is returning on the 10th. If you miss her out.... it is something to regret about.

She gets my personal GEM of the year award.
Such a good fuck to close 2019.
Thank you Yu. Thank you GalaxyX.

Took her yesterday her gfe and Service is 9/10
Really need to rtf her before she go back

Last edited by KingJets9; 04-01-2020 at 09:59 AM.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Athrun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable Mansion
Mod 3rd Dec 11pm
First time this stable. Okt respond fast and clear.

Location central 4 star hotel

Looks 7/10 discount 20%. But still ok for me.
Body 8/10 Great body with some meat at right area.
Boobs 8/10 B to me with sensitive nipples
Bbbj 8/10. Suck you like hell.
Fj. 10/10. Can Ride you wild and easy wet.

Overall friendly lady. Good personality.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
noob1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
True bro. My experience is the gals telling me they never eat, and when they do, all they have is mamak. My heart soft, i risk another exit/entry to go looking ard for the first kopitiam. Every time I do this they are so happy. Simple things. I don't expect anything in return but the service reply is usually x2. Next time will just go prepared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambibi View Post
(disclaimer: Price taken from the highest tier)

$200/2/90 x 26 tags(?). = $5200 - stable earn before FL trip finish.
(think about tag can clock or not first....)

But Do Good FL will earn? It depend...usually nope according feedback and how long they can stay. And they will not return. Do we see those good FLs come back very often from good stable. I guess like some bro might said price go up but FL standard drop. Which I agree...Not only the looks and the service itself and others.

Like that still have very good FL will come SG meh? Even FL i chiong before said will not come back SG and told the reason.

1. Go other country no tag. Half Half(I told them different...depend hotel or condo rental)
2. Package include/exclude ticket also no tag.
3. At least 2 Meal provided.
4. Many Curfew(I told them...here no corruption.)
And so on...

To those stable....please treat the FL well...then good FL will come back...FL will provide better service whether Low tier or High tier price. Ask yourself that does your Ang Pai got eat two meals for a day?

Maybe some kind bro can consider bring a bit food for FL. Even it's a $100|$120|$130/2/90 the service receive turn out to be Top Notch better than those High Tier one. Take it that you buy Mac or KFC(B area have) and share the food with FL. Offer them your share and you see their reaction yourself.

Year 2020. Hope everyone huat huat and things go well. May the bad experience in 2019 does not happen in 2020 great bonk and always enjoy great bonk ahead.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambibi View Post

But Do Good FL will earn?... It depend...usually nope according feedback and how long they can stay. And they will not return. Do we see those good FLs come back very often from good stable.

Maybe some kind bro can consider bring a bit food for FL. Even it's a $100|$120|$130/2/90 the service receive turn out to be Top Notch better than those High Tier one. Take it that you buy Mac or KFC(B area have) and share the food with FL. Offer them your share and you see their reaction yourself.

i agree greatly on the humanitarian reasons stated.
However from my experience "good" FL don't return simply because they got ahead.

Most are intelligent ladies, with a family debt, a business plan and being intelligent, they figured the easiest way is to provide a good service and do 1 tour, get the cash and be done with it. The most these ladies are only willing to be FwB back in thailand, none want to talk money for sex exchanges as its an dark episode they wish to put down.

Some got lucky and married a customer and have kids, staying in SG, because other than this blemish tour they are essentially good thai women with asian traits (and a hot body to boot) that our own SG girls cannot provide.

Those poor service ones are those at the opposite end of the spectrum. Back at home after a tour they blast all their money and don't have plans for the future. Thus they reluctantly come back into the trade and felt mechanic and forced into the situation that they themselves put them into.

Of course there are some good FL with big debts and couldn't finish in 1 or 4 regional tours and will be back providing the same level of service.

Most good FL that i kept in touch have made sizable sums of money from SG tours after settling tags that is way above our average salary, which is a lot in thai context.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusFilm View Post
RENA from DIRTYSECRET

If 34B isn't an attractive size to you, then probably the word "COMMANDO" will entice you more.

Face is a 5% to 10% discount with make up.
Probably a 15% to 20% discount without make up.
Body SLIM and SEXY standing at a freaking 170cm.
FLAT TUMMY with small natural boobs. She's got the fashion model standard kind of body. And btw, she's fair with almost near a white-ish tone over her skin.

Side story
I only accomplish 1 SHOT with commando girl Rena because...
Her pussy was shaved upon request!
Those who like it shaved can thank me by... you know la...
(Top right corner of my FR post got something you can click & ADD something! LOL)
RTF of RENA from DIRTYSECRET

Went back to this commando girl.

And as usual, and RTF session is usually even better than the first.
Wasted no time and gave me 2 great shots during the session.
The difference is this time, i did once in AJ. That ended QUICK.

Moans from AJ are louder, i think most would understand why.
Feels really dominating when doing her AJ.
COF/CIM no issue as usual.

For more details you can refer to my first FR.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential

Booked Rena from Dirty Secret on 4 Jan. Can tell from photo, she is not the prettiest but she has very sweet body. She speaks simple English, google translator helps. She serves me well, does not cut short my time and put in lots of effort to please. She did not play with her handphone. We took a few private photo without face. Hope to help her out.. Stairway to house is very dark.. Like a slow walk go the dark side.. Owner did not clean toilet well. Damn..
Old 04-01-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!

Lucky - Seduction

Finally met her last night after trying for so many days.
It was a good experience
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=757812

Looks same as photos and very fair indeed. Same like a Poly gf.
Body is well maintained, no fats whatsoever with beautifully shaped natural boobs and nipples. Her pussy is trimmed and odorless. Painted her to my heart's content.
Light frenching and plenty of kisses and pecks. She is those innocent introvert kind of lady.
She gave me a really slow and sensual blowjob akin to that from a inexperienced school girl which made it feel so natural.
FJ was good and responsive moans, she is also hardworking and tool efforts to extract 2 long time consuming shots from me.
Despite her many bookings, she didnt show me signs of fatigue.
She is also very quiet and language barrier made small talk tedious, google is needed.
Overall, she is a good bonk more inclined for those seeking a near perfect physical young lover's comfort. She definitely does not fall into the hardcore category. Treat her nice and she will repay you back many folds with tender loving care.
Till next time.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
messy613 is Cool - loads of Potential

Eroticism - 26/12/19 - Bovy

when i first entered, she welcomed me with a smile. Then we proceed to shower - 9/10 clean me up from head to toe. also did bbbj while in shower.
BBBJ - 9/10
CIM - YES indeed, she swallowed the entire load
FJ - tried only missionary, doggy and cowgirl, very accommodating to all position.

90 minutes well spent, able to finish with 2 shots.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1